Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•IC• Report Archives

+3
Gripgrap Lightbang
Feron Farfield
Webbles
7 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

•IC• Report Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: •IC• Report Archives

Post by Cid Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:03 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 3rd of October
Attendance:
Lord Illyanaeth Arcweaver

The Senate began at eighth horn in the evening.
I started my first evening as the newly appointed Chancellor of the Senate by accepting my first Public announcements. Yriah brought in a report about the incident in the Mage Tower in Stormwind, that the mage that caused the fire was no criminal culprit, but rather purposely caused an accident that had occured mostly with his experiments. As of result, there will be no longer further investigations for this matter.

We moved on to the Senate reports, where Senator Illy had brought news from Silithus about the forces of Cenarion Circle and Earthern Ring have investigated possible void corruption in the area, with no further certainty as of now. He then as of result suggested that we should consult more about this with King Magni. I stated in response, that we will dispatch an agent for him to deal further about this case.

Once that's done we moved on to the final announcements, from which Brewmaster Beer announced that Mountaineer regiment is once again this upcoming weekend organizing another war expedition, from which they're uncertain of their current captain showing up to lead. I stated that the Senate shall look for any replacements to lead it should their current captain not make it in time.

After that we made our final announcements, including bringing forth about the vacant Seats in the Senate, from which then we concluded the meeting after the first quarter of the hour.

May the Titans watch over us, as always.

Signed:
Thandug, Chancellor
Lord Illyanaeth Arcweaver, Seat of Magical Affairs
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:17 pm

Written on the October 10th by Chancellor Thandug

Attendance:

The meeting began at eighth horn in the evening. There were no Public announcements for tonight as we then proceeded to Senate reports.

Senator Illy have announced to leave on a Senate hiatus for a few weeks in inspecting a possible Dragonflight scourge that may have surfaced in Azeroth. As of result, the Senate will be slightly more emptier for the next few weeks.

Void elf named Ren'belore Voidsong have offered to be Senator Illy's assistant, so that he may not need to be alone for his absence. I respected their decision on this move.

We moved on to my reports next. I stated my first one by announcing a report from Mechagon stating a rumour going on that the Prince of Gnomes have been impressed by the Alliances action in the Island against both the Monarch and the Horde, and as of result, they may have taken an interest on taking a possible ally stand with us. However, the rumour doesn't provide any clearer evidence in this case to be true, so agents will be keeping me informed on how things may be going from here.

After that I announced about the empty seat positions at the Senate needed to be filled before then we concluded the meeting after the first quarter of the hour. May the Titans watch over us, as always.

Signed:
Thandug, Chancellor
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:18 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 17th of October.

Attendance:
None

The meeting began at eighth horn in the evening. The night started slow as there were no open announcement at first while me being present, with then I proceeded onwards to my Senate announcements.

I brought a new case from our agents from the Zandalar frontlines that there is another rumour going on that the nomad race, the Vulpers are considering taking up their arms against the Alliance by aligning with the Horde. Although they are small and in smaller numbers, they yet perceive us as a threat to due our hostility presence in Vol'dun and therefore are considering siding with the Horde. Based on this rumour, the Horde may have helped them probably sometime when they were settling in the Island of Zandalarian trolls.

Captain Cid brought a concerned issue with this news, which I responded that the Alliance is yet working on with diplomatic relationships with our hopeful new allies, the Mechagon Gnomes, to counter and even out with numbers, to express our possible response to Horde's possible new ally in the future.

We then moved on, from which a former Senator of the Senate, Fultric Greyblade stepped forth to apply to one of our available vacant seats. I provided a few questions for a quick interview which Fultric aced them in both flying and wisest colours. After that, I welcomed him open arms as the newest Senator of Relations. After three quarters of an hour we concluded the meeting for tonight.

May the Titans watch over us, as always.

Signed:
Thandug, Chancellor
Fultric Greyblade, Seat of Relations
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:18 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 31st of October.

Attendance:

We began couple of minutes after the eighth horn in the evening. There was a stir at the entrance tonight with Ádhamh's newest golem guardbot, with delaying the start of the meeting. After that we moved on in the meeting with Yriah raising a topic. He brought forth a stirring news related to a dwarf tainted by fel who secretly uses tram transportation to travel between our kingdom and the kingdom of humans. Yriah lacks unfortunately limited news on this subject, so more investigations will follow later.

Things after that got a bit more complicated, with a sudden appearance of a dwarf named Nofingers (weird name) and his lackies Ola and Axis. Ola stated I was in no position as a Chancellor of the Senate, and demanded to be relieved from the position itself.
I stated that outsiders don't have a right to state such an accusation, which eventually it developed into a coup'e'tat and a nearly violent encounter. I managed to escape with my life by using one of the smoke bombs I packed due to my personal engineer background profession, and managed to escape with both my life and my title as the Chancellor of the Senate.
The guards later on found me and secured me back home to finish writing this report in private closed session. Although I have feeling we may not have seen the last of those dwarves with fake claims to claim the Senate as their own. The Senate ended poorly after a half of an hour of the night. May the Titans both watch over us and me, always.

Signed:
Thandug, Chancellor
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:11 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 7th of November.

Attendance:
Fultric Greyblade

Session began at the eighth horn in the evening.
We started off with Yriah bringing two topics to be raised. First off the rumour of a dwarven fel had been confirmed for real threat as it has been spotted around the lands of Loch Modan. Such terrifying threat is quite a concern for the dwarven realms, and as such we will bolster our kinsmen and take deep precautions for actions ahead. Senator Fultric will also send a word to all of our Thanes regarding with this threat.
Next topic from Yriah wanted to found new rank-base system for the Orphanage children in Stormwind to be given a life's ranks and wanted some suggestions of names. I stated that I shall be focusing on thinking about these names and return a list to him of good suggestions for these new rank-class system hopefully next weeks meeting.

We moved on to Senator Illy's report. He brought news from his investigations of Dragonflight case. There has been an attempt of The Black Prince assassination by the agents of Twilight Dragonflight, from which it has been successfully countered by King Magni and our draconic allies. Although not much for concern for Khaz Modan, but the Twilight has been re-entered as new troubling threat once more.

After that we moved on to my announcements. I declared in an open meeting that from this evening I was not only going to be known as Thandug, but as Thandug Dualfist of Blackrock, due to surviving bravely from my last weeks murder attempt, with some honorable mentions to the Y brothers aswell.

After that I declared our opened Seats for the Senate that are still vacant and needed to be filled. Once all of those were out of the way, we closed the session after thirty-five minutes of the evening. May the Titans watch over us, always.

Signed:
Thandug Dualfist, Chancellor
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:53 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 14th of November.

Attendance:

The meeting began at the eighth horn in the evening.
As the meeting began with no public announcements or any other presence of Senators, I went straight to my announcements. I started firstly by stating news regarding with one of the old known enemy of the Khaz Modan realms, Gallywix who has been known to have provided alot sweat and trouble in the past.
As the Fourth War had ended awhile ago, it felt now to be a good time to bring an hopeful end to our past hostilities to find and bring justice of his crimes since the days when the Dark Iron city of Shadowforge assault. As of result, an investigation team will be dispatched to pursue any information of Gallywix's current whereabouts.

After that, I brought new news regarding with a threat of Dwarven fel. Since I dispatched the letters to all of my Thane's, one of them at Loch Modan has stated a rumour, that the dwarf may had been spotted at one of the excavation sites disguised as a miner. However, any further confirmation or news of this hasn't been provided since this reached out to me and therefore more information will be pursued on this case.

Once these has been announced, Yriah brought a small report of more bandit activities in the region. Although mostly light, but the crime numbered had been slightly increased. I stated that we shall increase more troop patrols, although our resources are currently near thin due to two major cases we currently are dealing with at the moment.

Finally I announced of the current vacant Seats that are still needed to be filled in the Senate before then we concluded after half an hour of tonight. May the Titans watch over us, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:16 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on 21st of November

Attendance:
Fultric Greyblade

The evening began at eighth horn in the evening.
The night started with a surprise sneak attack by a Nightborne spy, whom may have had a goal on taking my life, but her attempts were short-lived by the determination of our guards.
Afterwards we proceeded to our announcements in the table. Senator Illy brought short timings of keeping an eye out of Black Dragonflights schemes and deceptions against our kin and our world overall. I agreeded with his statements and will relay set of new orders of vigilance.

We then proceeded to Senator Fultric bringing more news of the dwarven fel, it seems that the suspect had have caused a stir in the wilderness in our realm by scaring away of the animals our kinsmen hunters are hunting for sport. Not only that, the dwarfs at present at these places had received strange dreams that may lead them to feel tense and uncertainty of being at places either late or not being present. Although some things being only rumours, I achknowledged the Fultric's words and focus on strenghtening our patrols further.

After that, I brought bit more news regarding with Gallywix. Rumours had stated that Gallywix may had have been doing business at Booty Bay or someplaces else of heavy goblin activity. Although these rumours barely confirm anything where the fat goblin might be, but so far it has been proven that he is barely no longer on associating with the former Banshee Queen Warchief. The investigation team is currently for the time being in searching for more information.

Near the end of the meeting, an illidari named Resoss had come forward on asking about to organize a sparring event outside of our gates of Ironforge. We stated, that as long as he is following the Laws of our realm lands and doesn't bring forth fel, necromancy or any dark illegal magic, he is welcome to organize such an event. We gave eventually permission to Resoss on doing this after he accepted our required terms. After that I brought an announcement of our currently opened vacant Seats of the Senate before we concluded the meeting after thirty-five minutes of the hour. May the Titans watch over us, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:34 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on 28th of November

Attendance:
Fultric Greyblade

The evening began at the eighth horn in the evening.
We started with an announcement from Yriah asking for help on getting a bunch of priests from the ward on helping providing light and healing care for the villagers who had been affected by unusual dreams from possibly fel dwarf itself. I stated that I shall send a word on asking few volunteers to help with the matter.
We moved on to Fultric bringing more bad news relating to the same case. During one of the nights at Loch Modan, one of the couples encountered a green explosion, which caused a panic at their presence. After when the guards arrived to the scene, there was no clear evidence of such taking place. Fultric also stated that one of the guards had found some sort of ritual place north of Thelsamar with a dissected bear in the same area. I stated as followed by sending a word out for our troops to focus their eyes on the region due to clear evidence of fel dwarfs further activity. Including that I shall send a word to Queen-Regent Moira on sending a few spare troops to help with on patrolling in Loch Modan, as a precaution.

After that, we moved on to my report. I brought more news of hunting Gallywix, that he was again spotted at Booty Bay, leaving on a ship back to Durotar. The good news is few of our spies had sneaked onboard to wait on for detaining him. Bad news however, after the ship arrived on Durotar and during in time for our spies to capture him, the Horde had managed to just in time to get in-between to prevent our efforts on detaining him. Only one of the spies managed to make it out alive from this encounter. More investigations will still be proceeded forward in any future attempts to get Gallywix captured.

After that we concluded the meeting after twenty-five minutes of the hour. May the Titans watch over us, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on 5th of December

Attendance:

We began at the eighth horn in the evening.
I started with a new report from me regarding with Gallywix's case.
Since our last weeks report of our attempts to capture the fat goblin, the Horde has not only managed to hear of our mission of his capture, but also nearly considered it an act of war due to Gallywix's high-ranking position. Since then, we have had to take new alternative options in order to continue with our efforts to detain the goblin. A monk named Beer suggested of cutting our trade lines with any goblin merchant and similar ones in the Horde. I agreed with this statement and put forth plans on setting that action onwards.

After that we proceeded with an announcement from Adhamh asking with a question regarding with the fel dwarf. I've stated that there's no new news of it so far, but stated that I shall send a new letter to our Thane in Loch Modan for any new reports of the fel dwarf. Although personally asking from me, my assumptions state that the fel dwarf may yet still reside in the area.

After that I proceeded to my final announcements including bringing forth of our vacant Seats in the Senate until we concluded the meeting twenty minutes of the hour.

May the Titans watch over us, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:54 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on 12th of December

Attendance:

Due to lack of Public audience this time around we went straight to the table announcements. Senator Illy began with announcing that next weeks Friday there will be Winter Veil's celebration taking place at Dalaran. I took a note of this, and might consider on participating in it possibly.

After that we went onwards to my personal announcements. I started with news regarding of Gallywix, that since last week we have cut trading ties with any and all Goblin merchant companies and guilds to show our dissatisfaction of not getting our hands on Gallywix himself for our pursued justice for his personal crimes against us in the past. Although results are still too small to be noticed, but hopefully better results will emerge around next weeks time.

Then we went for my second announcement. There was another ritual incident at Loch Modan regarding with the Fel Dwarf case. Although there was no other dwarf around to experience it's effects, yet another bear has been sacrificed to enhance more of fel magic presence in the area. Regardless of increased troops and patrols, the fel dwarf managed to flee into the shadows once more.

After our announcements, Yriah stepped forth with reporting about a bairn child in Stormwind possesing capabilities on the arts of mage magic. The child was reportadly being shy with the ones on Stormwind and Yriah has requested if anyone else at the Ward could possibly volunteer on helping. I stated that I shall visit the Ward on seeking volunteers for help with this matter.

After that we announced with our open vacant seats at the Senate needed to be filled, until then we ended the evening after twenty-five minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:55 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on 19th of December

Attendance:

We began few minutes past at the eight horn in the evening. I started the meeting with making an announcement, that Senator Fultric Greyblade has gone to an unhealthy state after his recent wandering journey, and therefore had to relief him from his duties as Senator of Relations. The Seat is as of today free and open to be claimed by a new Senator.

After that we went to the Public announcements. Adhamh brought a question regarding with Gallywix's case, which he asked anything new in the investigations. I stated that we had received new clues of his few hidden bases of operations around Azeroth, with possibly the first one somewhere in Booty Bay. Agents are still at hard at work on gathering more intel, and therefore will get back to me in few weeks time at most hopefully.

After that we entered into the reports in the table. Illy announced once more that tomorrow at Dalaran a Winter's Veil celebration is taking place at seventh o'clock in the evening. I took notes about the time and I'll try participate myself into the event.

Once that's done, I brought my last report regarding with the fel dwarf. Report states that the target has managed to make it's way extremely somehow into the Wetlands via the mountain passage to continue it's fel magic activities. Including a rumour floating around that another ritual has been done with a crocodile as it's sacrifice. A dwarf named Beer has promised to provide security aid with the farmers, while I also stated to notify the Wildhammers to send a few troops to scout the area of the fel dwarf.

When all of the reports were done, I declared about the open Seats at the Senate needed to be filled including the reopened Seat of Relations before then we gave our final holiday wishes of Winter's Veil and concluded the final meeting of this year for tonight after thirty minutes.

May the Titans watch over us always and happy peaceful Winter's Veil.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:52 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on 9th of January

Attendance:

We began at the eighth horn in the evening. After couple of weeks of Winter's Veil holiday resting it felt good to get back on to business once more. We started with my reports of the fel dwarf, which I learned both from the Wildhammer hunters and two days ago from the Council of Stormwind of it's whereabouts. Sadly, the reports barely provide any good news. The fel dwarf was originally found by our hunters at the Wetlands, but managed to slipped from our grasped back to Loch Modan using another hidden route via the northeast mountain trail. The Y brothers proposed a trap possibly need to set up, which I took that idea under my consideration.

I also learned that the fel dwarf is not only the problem of Khaz Modan realm, but also few more similar fel suspects around Azeroth have been mentioned. Could they somehow be connected to each other? I pray for the will of the Titans that this won't be the case.

We then proceeded to Public announcements, which a Pandarian captain named Shuren-Tzu (or something like that) asked about any currently known trade routes by sea. So far I mentioned the common known trade route between Menethil Harbour to Ratchet. We have a few more, but as I have for the time suspiciouns about the Pandarian's curiosity, I refused to give way too many details.

After that Ysiele raised a topic about her assistance on helping with the victims of fel dwarfs ritual magic with strange dreams. I gracefully replied, that we shall send word to both dwarvish couple and couple of our mountaineer soldiers who were victims to visit Ysiele in providing for help investigating those dreams with druidish knowledge of hers.

With announcements concluded from the public, I made my final bits of announcements of vacant seats in our Senate needed to be filled, which then we concluded the meeting after forty minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:48 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on 23th of January

Attendance:

We began at the eighth horn in the evening. I began the meeting with the early statement announcements before we opened the floor to the public regarding with lack of no previous meetings. I had been busying on worrying about my sudden health with a witness of a bad omen dreams, including Senator Illy sended a letter stating of a far threatening world event taking place, that needed to be investigated.

When the statements were declared, we opened the floor to the public. Yriah stepped forward with his announcements, that he and Yannim are both prepared to give them their helping hand during these dark times. Including the fact that he suggested for me to visit Zieta's dream wards to help me counter the bad dreams I had. I took his advice in most noblely.
After that, a human hunter named Eziem came forth to declare her declaration in both joining and fighting in a company of arms. I stated to continue forth with this case by discussion with the Y brothers, who could offer more help in this matter than I.

Then we went for my announcements, I stated that firstly, that we had made recent decisions to withdraw some of our troops back to Ironforge regarding with a new world-ending event taking place. Same goes for the Wildhammers and the Dark Iron moves aswell.
Then I stated more news with Gallywix's case. We had managed to infiltrate one of his hideouts in Booty Bay, where we had aquired more leads of his operations. Not much was recovered, but we had found hints of his possible more hideouts in both Northrend and Tanaris. Precise location of these places, are still unknown to us.

After that, I made my final announcements regarding with the vacant seats at the Senate, before we concluded the meeting for tonight after thirty minutes of the hour.

May the Titans watch over us in these dark times, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:25 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on 30th of January  

Attendance:

We began at the eighth horn in the evening. We began the meeting with table announcements as Senator Illy had made his return after few weeks of hiatus.
However, he brought troubling news regarding with Corruption of the Void, which has taken control parts of Uldum and Vale of the Eternal Blossoms. Since the appearance of said corruptions, he proposed an idea, that any and all visiting dwarf or otherwise who had come from those places should be quarantined at the Mystic Ward. I hencely agreed to his statement to arrange a quarantine for this case.  

We then proceeded to my announcements. I started with regarding with my personally health due to the appearances of strange dreams, which I have made some good recovering thanks to Magus Aphonzo's rune magic effects. Even if my health has been restored, I still fear that both we and the world are far beyond the dangers as of yet. After that I announced of an oncoming Market event in Stormwind Emissary this Sunday. Hopefully both me and plentiful of citizens of Azeroth will participate in the event.

After table announcements were declared, we had two crucial public announcements. Starting with Magus Aphonzo's announcement, which he has offered to construct an arcane relay, which would help the citizens of Ironforge and other dwarven kins of Khaz Modan to help recover from the same strange dream symptoms. I highly accepted this request and gave my permission to begin it's construction.  

Then entered Christabelle of Kirin Tor's announcement, whom wanted to request a cooperation between the all of kingdoms and Kirin Tor in uniting together for communication and affairs. Lord Illy has stated that Kirin's should not only be trusted, but also we should decline to it's offers due to past history regarding with Kel'thuzad and the events at Grim Batol. I stated personally, that this matter should be discussed privately with the members of the Senate regarding with this case and hopefully return next week's meeting (or another time) with a final answer for this offer.  

When all of the announcements had been declared and including declaring the currently open vacant seats of the Senate, we concluded the meeting after forty-five minutes of the hour.  

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:07 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on 6th of February

Attendance:

We began at the eighth horn in the evening. I started the meeting with announcing that Senator Illy won't be attending tonight due to personal guild affairs needed to be dealt with. Whatever those matters are, it ain't my concern whatsover.

I then opened the floor to the public, Yriah came forth announcing of a possible yet to be confirmed orc attack in Elwynn Forest, killing and murdering an innocent lady inside of her house. Other intel may state that there were more than one orcs involved with the raid. Last bit of information of the case informed that the raid party may have proceeded towards Burning Steppes. I replied, that I shall send a letter to my Queen-Regent to send any spare troops to the southern border of Blackrock to search and seize the party by any means necessary.

After that, I stated my announcements from the table. I started with the informing of newly constructed arcane rune relays that were finished builded last week. Although it's effects are limited to within Dun Moroughs realm instead of the entirety of Khaz Modan, it is better to have a counter-cure methods available to strange dream symptoms than not at all.

Then came the second announcement involving with the Gallywix case, which is good news announcement for a change. Even of our very limited resources and manpower during this world crisis of N'zoth, our agents have made some newly discovery of Gallywix's hideout operations. One being supposedly discovered in Sholazar Basin in Northrend. Although the main source location of it's operation hasn't been fully discovered there as of yet, but our intel states that all goblins working there are part of Gallywix's Gold Company, which confirms our findings.
More information of this case will be investigated and brought to us in the following future meetings in time.

After that, we went to our final bits of our meeting regarding with the vacant seats of the Senate needed to be filled and after that we concluded the meeting after thirty minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:43 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on 13th of February.

Attendance:

We began at the eighth horn in the evening. We started the meeting with receiving a raised hand by a mage named Aphonzo, whom has stated that he has finished with the construction of his arcane relay in Stormwind, and now is preparing to do the same with the Ironforge relay. He also stated, that the runes are also being produced individually for our citizens of Khaz Modan aswell, although those will be arriving in limited amounts at a time due to Magus been the only one making them.
Senator Illy has shown interest aswell in producing the runes, which I assisted him by giving a piece of a rune I have in my posession to him. I thank both of them for this matter and will proceed on waiting a new report case of this in next weeks time (hopefully).

We then proceeded with Yriah, who brought forth a small topic of bringing in couple of orphans of Stormwind to visit Ironforge Senate to learn on how to make ribbons for beards and hair. I stated the following, that Ironforge is always open and welcoming of passionate hearts and minds of such enthuasiasm.

We then proceeded with the table announcements. Senator Illy stated shortly, that he will commit himself on producing more of the same runes through analyzing with my copy of the same rune. And also requested for any and all help from skilled mages to assist on producing them more in frequent numbers to counter the strange dream symptoms.
After that we proceeded with my Gallywix case. I stated that we have made some light progress on what operations the Gallywix's working goblins are doing in Sholazar Basin, by trying to analyze and mine any of the shards found in the Pillars. Not sure what the shards are truly worth, but a goblin is always blinded by money and greed in order to think straight. The search for their operation base, is yet to be discovered.

When the main announcements were declared, I proceeded with closing remarks by announcing of the current open seats in the Senate, which after that we concluded for tonight after thirty minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:40 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on 20th of February.

Attendance:

We started with the Public announcements, which Magus Aphonzo stepped forward for an update on the runes that has been discussed since last week. Senator Illy stated, that everything is still going according to plan on the production of the runes, and there will be a supply of fifty runes per week to assist with our kin and it's distribution. We obliged with Magus's assistance, while also guided him to build arcane relay safely within the Mystic Ward.

Then came Yriah's turn. He stated a concerned news from Elwynn Forest, which it's mirror lake has been chemically poised, and therefore has warned that Forsaken's may be possibly be behind this attempt, while similar figures have been spotted within our Realm. I stated that I shall inform this to our current busy patrols to keep an wider eye open regardless of our stretched too thin of our forces due to current multiple crisis.

After that we went for the announcements of the table. I brought more news regarding with Gallywix, that our agents have made an astonoushing rumour discovery, which lead us to believe that Gally has another hideout located somewhere in the Pandaria continent. Although this information is currently limited, but the report states that this hideout has been installed since the first early days when both the Alliance and Horde set foot on the continent the very first time.

Then we ventured to my second announcement, which is an old report from many months ago with a new promising update. Ever since the struggle on the Island of Gnomes, the Prince has promised to pledged it's support for the Alliance after many months of fighting with the troop agents of the Alliance. Since then, I have been in negotiation discussions with the Prince on getting our hands on their pieces of Mechagon technology to enchance our services and transportation logistics. Hopefully never used for warfare, but to improve the lifes of our citizens and our newly found friends.

Lastly Yriah stepped forth to ask permission to bring forth a bounty board to Ironforge in order to bring interesting jobs for thrill seekers on finding lost things or find important targets. I gave my statement, that he has my permission on doing this if he happens to receive the same permission from Stormwind.

Once the announcements were declared, I announced the positions of the vacant seats of the Senate needed to be filled, until then we concluded the meeting after forty minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:41 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 27th of February.

Attendance:

We began at the eighth horn in the evening. We started tonight with the first raised topic by Yriah, who wanted to gain a permission to inspect the Ironforge prison cells which were been planned for capturing new criminals, and be an assistance on handling Stormwind's criminals. I stated the following, that Yriah has full on permission, to commence the inspections.

We then went for the table announcements, which Senator Illy brought a small shocking news, yet in understandable reasons. He has announced to take a short break from the Senatorial duties, due to an oncoming new child birth, which will be definitely be an important and joyful time to be celebrated. I expressed my deeply respects for Senator Illy's situation, and therefore announced afterwards an temporal opening of Seat of Magical Affairs while Illy's absence till his return.

Then came an announcement from me. I brought troubling news of an renegade Forsaken movement in Khaz Modan realm, which may have a connection with similar forces in Elwynn Forests activities. I stated that a new deal with defense of the borders of the human kingdom and the trade route is currently in the negotiation table being discussed, and till a final deal has been made, any travellers should maintain high caution while moving on foot within our realm.

Then for the final raised topics from the public came from a human named Reyxor, who have announced that he might be voted in next week to become a Minister of Defence for Stormwind Council. We gave our appreciation and our sincere good luck for an opportunity for a such position.

After that I made my final announcements in the Senate by declaring the current opened seats in the Senate before we concluded the meeting for tonight after twenty-two minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:27 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 5th of March.

Attendance:

We began at the eighth horn in the evening. Meeting started with an announcement from Minister Reyxor of the Stormwind Council, whom have come to negotiate a new deal regarding with our kingdoms. I responded that we appreciated his presence and invited to join into our private discussions at the conclution of the public meeting. Then came Yriah, who brought troubling news from the coastlines. He stated that ships have fallen into offshore of our realm, and believes it to be work of pirates or worse. I stated to him, that even if our troops are stretched too thin I shall send a letter to Dun Modr to spare any few troops to investigate the coastline. A dwarf named Beer volunteered to seek help from the farmers to investigate the troubling matter, which I replied in appreciation colors.

Then we entered into the table announcements. I brought news regarding with our military status, that as we have been stretched to our limits in manpower, I have taken a liberty to forge a new military-based logistics deal with the mechagnomes of Mechagon. As recruiting new unskilled troops are both time and resource consuming, I have sought to investigate on possibly, to provide mechanic limbs of arms and legs to assist our veteran troops whom have may lost a limb or two in battle. Although this process is slow and steady process, we believe that this will assist us in long-term by healing and bring our skilled warriors back into battle at much faster pace, including maybe better than ever.

After my table announcement I announced in my final wording of vacant Seats in the Senate to be filled, which a gnome named Zieta has staken a small interest in possibly applying for the Seat of Order. Although she had some mixed thoughts and would be thinking about it, I smelled quite a small, yet proud possible new little Senator emerging into our fold.
After that we concluded the meeting twenty-five minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:49 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 12th of March.

Attendance:

I started this meeting with a crucial announcement, that the Ironforge became two days ago under attack by an unknown force in a surprise attack. Luckily, the attack itself was repelled, but no culprits were managed to be detained.
A dwarf named Kuba asked for more answers regarding with the attackers, which I replied that the evidence is currently very limited to provide a clear image of the culprit. For now, it is to be believed being the renegade Forsaken's assault.

Then the Public floor was opened, Kuba stepped forth to ask were there any investigation team's working on a case of the attack. I responded, that the Thane's closest assistants were on the case, but is also open for any volunteers devoted to Khaz Modan on helping along with the case. Then a dwarf name Yriah stepped forth to ask permission on bringing in bad children of the Stormwinds Orphanage to visit Ironforge and work at the Forge. I gave my clear permission on doing this, if in return that incase the child still didn't learn it's lesson, his or her next punishment will be in the molten hot halls of Shadowforge City next time working in the forges there.

Then we entered into my announcements. I returned to the Ironforge attack case by announcing to withdraw our heaviest of troops and logistics from the fel dwarf investigation back to their original bases and camps. As times are getting too hot with our world crisis's and Forsaken renegades runabout, changes were in need to happen. There will still be however, few smaller patrols still scouring the realm in search of the fel dwarf.

Then it was time for my second announcement, which was about a new trade deal struck between Stormwind and Ironforge. Since the Forsaken's have made the main roads of our kingdoms unsafe, the Senate and Stormwind Council had agreed to open up anew sea trade route between Menethil and the human city of Stormwind. That way, our supplies and trade can still be carried out safely throughout our realms without the dangers of Forsaken's movements.

Once the announcements were declared, we entered to our final word regarding with the open vacant seats of the Senate until then we concluded the meeting tonight after twenty-seven minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 19th of March.

Attendance:

There weren't any new Public matters raised for tonight, and therefore we headed straight into the table announcements.
Senator Illy brought small news from Uldum regarding with former bandits, whom have aligned with King Tolvir in the area to fight against the forces of N'zoth and it's Black Empire.
Through with this action, the area has managed to stablilise itself a little and bringing in hopeful signs, that both the Alliance and Horde can counter this menace for the longer-term in the region.

After that we went into my announcement. I brought news from Northrend related to Gallywix, where our agents have managed to inflict their first major strike against the fat goblin's operations in the area. Although the mission wasn't easy and didn't managed to force goblins to abandon the site, we still have yet managed to destroyed their excavation operations to lower moral and it's supplies to an minimum. More hopeful promising news will be brought forth in the following weeks to come.

After the announcements, I spoke my final word regarding with the vacant seats in the Senate needed to be filled from which after that we concluded the meeting after thirteen minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:35 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 26th of March.

Attendance:

I started the meeting with a short statement of announcement, that Senator Illy will arrive a bit late into the evening. After when I was finished, the Senator was immediatly at our dearest presence.

We then proceeded into the Public announcements. A pandarian death knight named Duoho made a request for the Senate, that he wanted to volunteer on guarding our deceased kin in our graveyards, keeping staying dead. However, this request didn't stand with us Senators as not only it would raise our security and safety concerns of our realm, but also it would serve disrespectful to our dead, ruining their eternal rest. I stated the following to the undead Pandarian, that his request is denied to be granted with this request.

Before we managed to continue, a small conflict emerged during the meeting with our security staff. A human paladin named Flemk got furious when one of her weapons got damaged during the exchange with a Tinytron golem. Both me and Senator Illy had to risk our lives to solve the conflict, by me providing a personal insurance money for the paladin, to cover the repair costs for her personal weapon belonging. When this was settled, we proceeded back to the meeting table.

Then came the table announcements. Nothing new had come from Senator Illy this week, so we entered into my announcements. I started first one with announcing a new insurance system to be placed in order to avoid any similar incidents that had occured recently in our meeting. This would help making sure that outsider visitors will be rest assured, that any belongings or their physical health being damaged in an accident will be compensated while visiting any Senate meetings in the future.

Then came another announcement from me. As the crisis with the Black Empire develops more challenging than ever, the Ironforge logistics have to adapt to ever changing conflict. I stated, that the logistics is currently started to examine with Azerite, which we have some of it stored within our vaults to try and innovate new weapons of war to fight the Black Empire. Although this is both dangerous and perhaps somewhat illegal and against our reasons with the precious resource of Azeroth, but the dangers of N'zoth requires us to start adapt and develop new tools to counter our dangerous foes more than ever. More news of the development, will hopefully follow in the future.

After the announcement, I announced the currently vacant seats of the Senate needed to be filled, until then we concluded the meeting after thirty-five minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:01 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 2nd of April.

Attendance:

The meeting started without any Public raised issues, so we headed straight away to our announcements in the table.

Senator Illy brought a small report from Uldum, that regardless of our enemies of the Black Empire have deep roots in the region, the current newfound allies are still unified to face this threat together. However, the war against N'zoth may become a long struggle for us all and therefore our struggles will surely going to be quite exhausting and dreadful.

We then entered into my announcement. I brought new report from Northrend regarding with the fat goblin of Gallywix struggle. Although our agents have been last time been focused on harassing and doing diversive actions instead of any major strikes or sabotages, we have managed to inflict heavy moral losses for Gallywix's goblins in the region.

If things are going nice and smoothly as planned, we may have be able to drive the goblins out from Northrend completely, inflicting a heavy business loss for the fat goblin. A dwarf named Ualtar stepped in to ask are there any current plans on recruiting any followers for the campaign against Gallywix's operations, which I replied that there are no currently plans on hiring new volunteers, but I have taken such a proposal on possibly making arrangement of such in the future if need be required.

We then entered into our final topic of vacant seats in the Senate that are in need of to be filled until then we concluded the meeting for tonight after twenty minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:40 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 9th of April.

Attendance:

The meeting started with the first raised hand by Yriah, who wanted to announce for the Senate that children from the orphanage of Stormwind has been gone missing in the past. Evidence states that the kidnapper is a dark-haired female human, and therefore Yriah requested on possibility of help on this matter. I stated, that should the children of orphanage visit Ironforge anytime will be granted an extra guard or two, as long as there is a guardian with them to during the visit.

Just as we were entering into the table announcements, a dwarf monk named Beer stepped forward and asked about any whereabouts and actions of the bastardous Banshee Queen. I stated to him, that the Senate has no idea on wherever she is in Azeroth right now and any plans on finding, capturing or hunting her down is proven to be waste of time and resources at this time. Sooner or later however, her time will eventually come...

We then entered into the table announcements. I started firstly with announcing short, that Senator Illy won't be partaking in this weeks meeting due to personal matters, that required far more attention than being present tonight with us.

Then came for my second announcement, regarding with Azerite innovation case. I stated for the following, that there has been for the last couple of weeks of cautious and careful recruitment of dwarves, who we have sought to assist with the innovation projects. However, majority have backed out due to heavy life risks what Azerite may at worst cause if handled poorly, but luckily very few bold ones have remained on to assist on these weapon projects. Development is still a bit slow, but in due time we will going to be acquiring our first early prototypes for testing.

After the table announcements, I announced in the final word of the currently still vacant open seats in the Senate needed to be filled, from which then we concluded the meeting itself for tonight after twenty-four minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:19 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 16th of April.

Attendance:

We started this meeting with an announcement from a crusader named Homtanks, who wanted to make an official apology that a dwarf named Torgar wasn't been able to attend this weeks Senate meeting. However, as I was having a hard time remembering this 'Torgar', the crusader dwarf stormed out from the meeting in his angrily manner. I felt in that moment, that I made an mistake, and an apology was going to be in need of order. I shall plan a surprise visit for Torgar to deliver a separate apology within our realm.

We then entered into our table announcements. Senator Illy announced that he has a new oncoming born child on his way and will be temporarily leaving his duties as a Senator of Magical Affairs. I understood his statement completely and also congratulated for his up and coming born child.

Then came for my announcement. I brought troubling news from the south in the human kingdom of Westfall, where farmers there had received a nightmarish sight and a warning.
Their crops had been tainted, and a note that contains a picture of a skull with a crown on top with written text below it that said; 'I am Coming'.
I stated officially, that any able dwarf farmers, especially the ones in the Wetlands who may see a similar note or effects of their crops, should immediatly report to our authorities or sending a letter for the Senate right away.

Then came for the final word where we announced of our vacant seats of the Senate needed to be filled, including a temporily assistant spot for Seat of Magical Affairs which then we concluded the meeting for tonight after eighteen minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content