Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•IC• Report Archives

+3
Gripgrap Lightbang
Feron Farfield
Webbles
7 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

•IC• Report Archives - Page 10 Empty Re: •IC• Report Archives

Post by Cid Fri May 28, 2021 11:44 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 27th of May.

Attendance:

We began one minute past the eighth horn in the evening (amateur mistake again).
The meeting started with the first raised hand from a dwarf named Yriah, with an important announcement. Yriah brought a case of a master thief in Stormwind, who has been collarobating with plans on acquiring new thieves to plan out a series of crime waves within the City of Stormwind, and also potentially within the Ironforge itself. As of result Yriah wanted to introduce us to a thief catcher by the name of Pei Ironfoot.

She introduced herself gracefully and offered her utmost service in the thief catching. We obliged for offered her services. Then she made an announcement of a disbandment of a clan named The Hammerguard, which has been relieved from it's duties. I obliged to Miss Pei for this announcement and made a mark into the meeting notes. Yriah once more raised his hand for another topic. He brought a question about the Ironforge Guard squad be made a check examination inspect since the last check up since last time a month or two ago. I stated to Yriah, that anew examination inspection would be in order greatly.

Then we entered into the table announcements. I brought news about the activities of the Lone Cultist, which had made it's retreat into Lordaeron within the Plaguelands. It is to be believed, that the Cultist may plan to make a potential final stand, as the hunt against him is going proceedingly well. It won't be very long, until potential justice will be done at last regardless will we take him either alive or dead in it's tracks.
Then I announcement my second announcement. It has arrived into my ears, that Pandaria has in need of new monk teachers to train new generation of monk fighters. As of result, a potential retirement from my role as the Chancellor, may be upon potentially. I expect potentially changes to this order in weeks time, should there be any.

Once my announcements have been declared, we entered into the final word of the vacant seats of the Senate needed to be filled, until the we concluded the meeting tonight after forty-one minutes of the hour.

May the Titans watch over us, always

Signed:
Thandug Dualfist, Chancellor
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:10 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 3rd of June.

Attendance:
Senator Stoutmouth (later disappeared due to AFK)

We began two minutes early before the eighth horn (too soon lad!!).
We started the meeting tonight with the first raised hand from a dwarf named Yriah, who brought more reports of dwarven thief recruiters with appearance descriptions. Yriah stated, that one target is an old lad and another one being more younger than the other one. Yriah also brought a description of the older dwarf being skilled in void magic aswell. I stated to Yriah in appreciation for the report description of said thieves.

Then came a new raised hand from a female dwarf named Valon Silverbraid, who came forth to apply for the last vacant seat of the Senate, the Seat of Relations. Once she made her request, we conducted an interview immediately during the meeting. Valon had little bit of challenging on answering the questions, but eventually she triumphed in the end and thus she was welcomed here into the Senate council as our newest member.

After that came a new raised hand from a death knight named Glomnus from the Ebon Pact. He brought new reports of the rogue death knights the Wraiths recent actions throughout our world. From the lands of Kalimdor to the Un'goro jungles, and all the way to the Icecrown and above the veil world known as Shadowlands with an alliance with the forces of 'The Maw'. I've stated to the death knight dwarf with huge thanks in bringing me this report, while also made some notes of my own about the Veil above Icecrown.

We then entered into the table announcements. Senator Silverbraid did not have anything to add from her recent recruitment, so we skipped her part.
I brought more updates about my upcoming hiatus departure from my role as the current Chancellor, happening in weeks time after the end of the next meeting. Although I'll still be leaving my duties as the Chancellor, but fortunately all thanks to coming into some sort of compromise, my Pandarian master may grant me resume back to the role possibly in the near future once my responsibilities in training next generation of monks have been sufficed. Even such, I'll be heavily busy for over a month or so during this summer, that I won't be present back to the Ironforge for sometime. Even perhaps, forever given or take. I'll be bringing forth finalisation marks in weeks time.

Once my announcement has been concluded, we ended the meeting tonight after one hour and twelve minutes since the eighth horn.

May the Titans watch over us, always.

Signed:
Valon Silverbraid, Seat of Relations
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:06 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 10th of June.

Attendance:
Senator Anvilbreaker
Senator Stoutmouth
Senator Silverbraid

We began one minute past the eighth horn in the evening (slobby as usual).
We started our meeting tonight with the first raised hand from a dwarf named Yriah, who brought more news of the dwarven thieves. There was an encounter with one of the two targets, but managed to escape using a void magic spell to make itself disappear effectively. As such, the Crusaders lost sight of the target again. Senator Silverbraid suggested that more thief catchers should potentially be trained, in order to prevent further frequent encounters. Senator Stoutmouth quite agreed on this subject too. I stated to both of the Senators, that they have my permission on conducting such strategy's.

We then entered into the table announcements next. Senator Stoutmouth brought reports from the Wraith Death Knight campaign from Kalimdor of the forests of Ferelas. They were investigating of a suspect named Raxiel Blightreign, who was believed to be in the Dire Maul arena at the time. Unfortunately this turned out to be a trap to lure the Death Knight hunters in. Although most of them survived the encounter and acquired the needs to find and take down their flying flotilla, unfortunately the death knights managed to caught two prisoners, an orc named Ratlug and a member of the Knight of the Silver named Sebastian Hutchins.
As of result, the upcoming siege mission will also become a rescue mission, should the worgen be still alive during that time. After that Senator Stoutmouth reported a new strong activity of troggs in the Badlands, where such creatures have been reported. It is stated that the troggs are emerging from Uldaman, but the reports cannot confirm such rumours. Even so, the situation is still being kept under control over there. I nodded to the Senator in acknowledgement.

Senator Anvilbreaker brought nothing new to add for tonight and as such we entered into Senator Silverbraid's announcements. The female dwarf stated as her newly made status as Senator of Relations, that she would like to invite citizens of Stormwind to Dun Morogh to fulfill fun winter activities. Although the undead crisis is still ongoing, thanks to all of our methods and forces in Khaz the area is now very well secured that normality as return to said area of Khaz Modan. I stated to Senator Silverbraid, that it is quite very fond idea to conduct such fun program for citizens of Khaz and the human kingdom of Stormwind alike.

Then came my announcements next. Firstly I brought a report of the Lone Cultists report, where our northern forces have engaged at him and it's undead raised minions in the Eastern Plaguelands. After an intense of fighting in the area of a fallen undead human rangers home, the Lone Cultist has now being struck down atlast. It was a costly victory, as the battle was no easy one, but after months of dealing the Cultists actions we have finally restored peace to some places in the Khaz Modan. We held a very brief moment of silence for all of the victims impacted by the Cultists evil endeavours.

Then for my second announcement, I brought a topic of my status as the current Chancellor of the Senate. I stated in my announcement, that as this was potentially my last time for tonight as the current Chancellor, there wouldn't be any Senate meetings until next August. During this time Senator Silverbraid stepped forward and asked could anyone of the other Senators at present temporarily take the role on organising summer meetings while I would be gone in Pandaria. I stated for the following, that the other Senators may do so, should they be able to attend and organise any meetings in my stead. I lastly concluded in my announcement, that until things have been properly confirmed in Pandaria about future in-between as a monk trainer and Senate Chancellor, I shall send announcement letter back to the Senate Council in late July time.

Once all the announcements have been declared, we concluded the meeting tonight after fifty-six minutes of the hour. After that the Senate Council and the public attendees held up glamoreus huzzahs upon my final departure from the meeting tonight. Thus potentially now concluding my duties, as the member of the Senate Council.

May the Titans watch over us, always and all the days and nights to come...
- Thandug Dualfist, Chancellor of the Senate and Senator of Transactions of Ironforge.

Signed:
Maera Anvilbreaker, Seat of Magical Affairs
Morgorn Stoutmouth, Seat of Order
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:05 pm

Written by Senator Cyrik Blackforge on the 16th of September.

Attendance:

Senate started at 1 minute past the eight horn (hornblower was delayed, as usual).
Senator Silverbraid reports that a representative was sent in her place for the annual pilgrimage for Uther's Tomb. Not much more to report on that matter, as she was busy with a diplomatic mission with the Dark Iron Dwarves.
Other than that, she was also busy visiting the orphans of Stormwind, suggesting that they visit Ironforge and see how the Senate works. We will work something out in order for that visit to happen.
She also wish to discuss changing Seats, as Senator Stoutmouth resigned recently, so the Seat of Order is currently vacant. We will discuss that further when the reports are done.

As for my own report, as Seat of Artifacts I sent out an expedition some time ago to Whelgar's Excavation Site, as reports had come of more than usually unsettled bones had gathered there. To the expeditions surprise, there were a lot of undead forces there too, and the combined might of the dino-bones and the undead was too much for our force, so they had to retreat. Sadly, the mechanic bike that Goiridh Bronzeknuckle used as a mount broke down during the retreat, so he and his passenger couldn't go further.
They made their last stand in a tunnel, from which the surviving expedition members reported a bright light far into the tunnel, before rumbling was heard and then darkness. The remaining expedition made it to safety, but it is clear that we need to reinforce our strongholds and clear out more undead pockets in the lands. This concludes my report.

We now carry on with Senator Silverbraid's request to change Seat from Relations to Order. As she mentions her resume, she states that she has worked as thief catcher in the past, as well as have been Seat of Law under The Three Hammers prior. I see no issues with this application, so we finalized the change there.

We concluded the meeting roughly an hour later. May the Titans watch over us in these trying times.

Signed:
Lord Cyrik Blackforge, Seat of Artifacts
Válon Silverbraid, Seat of Order
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content