Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•IC• Report Archives

+3
Gripgrap Lightbang
Feron Farfield
Webbles
7 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

•IC• Report Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: •IC• Report Archives

Post by Cid Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:22 pm

Written on the 21st of September by Seat of Artifacts, Cyrik Blackforge

Attendance:
Froja Silverbraid

Meeting begins as scheduled at the eight horn of the evening.
A female dwarf appeared before the Senate reporting about issues in Felwood Forest regarding possible demon or cultists present there. We discussed the matter and agreed to send a scouting force from Stonetalon Mountains to investigate the issues.

Captain Silverstar of the Ninth Company raised a topic regarding the Scourge-stones we've been discussing lately. He asked if we had any protests or suggestions about testing areas for the items, should that be necessary.
We declined any area within Khaz Modan for those tests, but suggested a remote and not likely used temple in the Swamp of Sorrows. The Captain mentioned that it might work, but the issues remain that the territory is not controlled by the Alliance as such.

We then moved on to Chancellor Silverbraid's clarification regarding last week's Senate report involving the Serpentcrest. It would seem the Serpentcrest were fighting the Scarlet Crusade, not working with them.
Lately there seem to have been an uprise of Scarlet Crusade members in Lordaeron again, causing conflict with the Forsaken still around there. A name was mentioned, Forsythe, but no further intel than that.

We discussed Valon Silverbraid a bit, she has returned to Stormwind and resumed her duties there. After some disturbances in the Senate, we got approached by a Dark Iron Dwarf named Swyddog, who looks for work.
I mistook that as something for the Guild Hall to handle, but he was applying for a position at the Senate on behalf of his people.
We then examined his qualifications and found him an interesting enough candidate to validate a trial period, to test his mettle.

We concluded the meeting after roughly an hour. May the Titans guide us wisely, always.

Signed:
Froja Silverbraid, Chancellor
Lord Cyrik Blackforge, Seat of Artifacts
Senator (on trial) Swyddog, Seat of Magical Affairs
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:56 pm

Written on the 28th of September by Seat of Artifacts, Cyrik Blackforge.

Attendance:
Senator (on trial) Swyddog
Chancellor Froja Silverbraid

Meeting start as scheduled at the eight horn of the evening.
First topic raised came from Guzzle, who discuss the disappearance of Yriah and Yannim, the two brothers seem to have left for Felwood to investigate matters. Complaints have arisen due to that, and message has been sent to the Senate about it.

A dragonrider visited the meeting, declaring that it is nice to meet others in the Hall of Explorers' to discuss things. We agreed and moved on to other matters.

Landorian discussed his apprentice in smithing, Agranic. Apparently his progress as a smith is progressing steadily, and he will be crafting his masterwork weapon soon.

Seat of Artifacts Blackforge reported that the digsites are doing well, except for Uldaman. A personal visit might be necessary to solve the issues there.

Seat of Magical Affairs Swyddog had nothing to report at this time, still catching up with his duties and responsibilities.

Chancellor Silverbraid reported that the Scarlet Crusade have been pre-occupied fighting with the Serpentcrest organization, thus hindering either from causing issues at our front.
The dragonrider got curious and asked if these Scarlet Crusaders were from Northrend, to which we couldn't answer as we don't know. She then mentioned that she read about them on some pamphlets some years back, but she couldn't remember the details. We ended the discussion after some time had passed.

We then concluded the meeting after close to an hour. May the Titans protect us in these times.

Signed:
Froja Silverbraid, Chancellor
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:59 pm

Written on the 26th of October by Seat of Artifacts, Cyrik Blackforge.

Attendance:

Meeting started as usual at the eight horn of the evening.
Landorian raised a topic as we started, asking about ambassador Valon Silverbraid and chancellor Froja Silverbraid. I answered that I did not know, as I have been touring the various digsites of the realms the last few weeks.

Guzzle mentioned old Dark Iron runes being found, they asked around for a mage to decipher them but had no luck. No sample available to give to Senator Swyddog either, which is a shame.

Zalna bring news from the north. It would seem that Valon Silverbraid has died, due to old age. That answers an earlier question raised in the meeting, but it raise new ones in turn. She handed over a letter that explained some details, but it is bloodied and wrinkled, so not much could be made out of it.

The letter as such mentions that Valon and Froja joined a group to investigate matters up north at Aerie Peak, when they got attacked by Scarlet Crusade. Whilst battling them, the Serpentcrest organization ambushed both groups, causing many losses for all groups.
Valon died there, not from wounds but old age. One of Froja's axes was found, but no trace of the chancellor herself.

Some rumors indicate movement up north, into the Plaguelands and maybe even into Quel'Thalas, but no verified facts yet. We might have to send a message to the Blood elven ambassador in case they find our group before we are able to.

We concluded the meeting after roughly one hour. May the Titans guide us wisely in these trying times.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:31 pm

Written on the 9th of November by Seat of Artifacts, Cyrik Blackforge.

Attendance:

We started as usual at the eight horn of the evening.
First topic raised was from Guzzle, who report adverse effects across the Dwarf lands from where Scourge-stones have been traced coming through.
Apparently gryphons and rams have been faring ill from the effect of the stones, though no civilian loss of life that we know of. I mentioned what I heard from Stormwind regarding the matter, and we will reinvigorate our efforts to find the cultists ferrying the stones and deal with them accordingly.

The next topic raised came from a Stormwind representative, Captain Silverstar, who wish to discuss if we have found the lost party of Dwarves up north. I myself have no information about the matter, but Guzzle had some to share.
The Wildhammer Dwarves of Aerie Peak found some bodies in the Hillsbrad area, while Stormwind scouts found tracks that lead further inwards, towards Silverpine Forest. Reports indicate that Scarlet Crusade and Scourge or possibly Forsaken forces have been battling there, causing the stop of a Plague shipment.
If true, then they might know where our missing Dwarves are. Investigations will be held, scouts will be sent after interrogating traders travelling to and from the area.

After all that being said, we concluded the meeting after roughly half an hour to make sure our orders got sent out. May the Titans guide us wisely in these trying times.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:29 pm

Written on the 16th of November by Seat of Artifacts, Cyrik Blackforge.

Attendance:

We began as usual at the eight horn of the evening.
Guzzle was first to raise a topic, concerning the Scourge stones. Apparently the trail started in Silverpine Forest, then somehow they got south into Alliance realms from there.
Considering the matter of the missing scouts up north, too many coincidences regarding that area are happening for the Senate to like it. Requesting information from the alert force first. If that fails, we send scouts of our own to investigate the matter.

Adani Stonehammer brought up the contact with the Stormwind Orphanage, regarding the loss of Valon Silverbraid it is left in a vacuum who will take up her role there. Landorian spoke up and mentioned that there are 2 people who can be of assistance with that, he will reach out to them later.

Captain Silverstar from Stormwind brought a message from the Minister of Defense, requesting that we increase our inspections on goods and items coming from the north. We told the Captain that we currently lack trained people to assist the border guards with that, but if the Minister can aid us by sending trained people, then we can accommodate his request.

We then continued with reports from the Seats.
Magical Affairs reported that they are working on sermons and services to be held, hopefully monthly. The topics for those events will be various entities and the religions that got formed from their inspiration. With Winter Veil coming up, the first topic discussed will the Greatfather Winter himself.
This will be held on the 21st of December at the Temple of Ironforge, on the seventh horn in the evening. After the sermon we will feast at Bruuk's Corner and possibly share stories if people wish to do so.

I then mentioned that the Senate will be taking a break over Winter Veil, so the gathering on the 14th of December will be the last for this year. We will reconvene on the 11th of January, giving people plenty of time to handle their hangovers after the New Year celebrations.

I then mentioned a report from the Dragon Isles, the dragons there request aid to repel Primalists attacking what they mentioned is a very sensitive area of great importance to the Emerald Dragonflight. Volunteers aiding these efforts will be greatly rewarded for their services.

We then concluded the meeting after three-quarter of an hour. May the Titans guide us wisely through these trying times.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:33 pm

Written on the 7th of December by Seat of Artifacts, Cyrik Blackforge.

Attendance:

Meeting got started as usual at the eight horn of the evening.
First topic raised was from Landorian, who mentions that the crime rate is dropping at the moment. He claims it has likely to do with Winter Veil coming around, thus having a calming effect upon the populace.

Second topic came from Guzzle, who discussed a strange request from Stormwind. It would seem some Horde emissaries arrived with herbs and ointments to deal with the aftermath of the Scourge-stones path through the realms.
We are asked to find a safe place to store those while it gets assessed, due to some of the ingredients being potentially harmful. Apparently Chancellor Silverbraid had given permission to bring the materials to Ironforge, so we concluded that by allowing the Temple of Ironforge to be used for that venture.
Guzzle then went on to question Captain Silverstar about Bloodthistle and tell her about what he knows, to which he obliged to do.

We then moved on to reports and Seat of Magical Affairs, Swyddog, reports that they are busy preparing for the sermon that is going to be held on the 21st of December, at seven horns in the evening. Invites will be sent out to those interested in such events.

We then concluded the meeting after roughly half an hour. May the Titans guide us wisely, as always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:30 pm

Written on the 14th of December by Seat of Artifacts, Cyrik Blackforge.

Attendance:

We start the meeting at the usual time. We were joined by a Dark Iron named Stormhunt who wished to observe the proceedings.

The first topic of the last meeting of the year, is about Winter Veil event on the 21st of December, on the seventh horn in the evening. Senator Swyddog state he has prepared the sermon and will be ready to hold it in the Temple of Ironforge. The feast is well prepared too, just waiting to be cooked and served when the time comes.
A red Draenei arrives who inquired about the Winter Veil drinks, I tell him that the brewers are likely in full swing making the drink ready for the holidays. He thanked for the answer and left shortly after.

We change topic to the frontlines of the Dragon Isles. With the Primalist leadership disappearing or turning against one another, the remaining Primalist forces are lead by Fyrakk, who has invaded the Emerald Dream thanks to the Druids of the Flame.
We urgently request that any volunteers or mercenaries able to fight join the fray, as things become heated in more ways than one. Monetary rewards will be paid out for those returning with proof of the deeds done on Fyrakk and his cronies.

Senator Swyddog asks why we could not send the army to deal with this threat, to which I reply that we most likely need the army on the home front in case of trouble.
Observer Stormhunt asks what kind of trouble, and I reply that there have been several odd events over the years causing mayhem in the homelands whenever one threat seem dealt with. Satisfied with that answer, we then move on to the next topic.

A lack of reports from a number of digsites indicate trouble afoot. I will travel abroad to investigate the matter myself and see what can be done to restore communications. Should I be unable to return in time for the next meeting, Swyddog will likely hold it then.

I at last mention the vacant Senate Seats and what they do respectively. Seat of Order, Seat of Transactions, Seat of Relations.

We conclude the meeting after roughly three quarters of an hour, and the Dark Iron observer went on his business. May the Titans guide us wisely in these trying times. A Merry Winter Veil to all.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:00 pm

Written on the 7th of March by Seat of Artifacts, Cyrik Blackforge.

Attendance:

We begin the meeting on the usual time, eight horn of the evening. A Drachtyr named Hai visits us tonight.

First topic raised is from Senator Swyddog, who mentions that after the whole debacle of Primalists on the Dragon Isles got dealt with, things have finally calmed down a bit, enough for him to work on the sermons he's been tasked with.

I then report about the progress of the various digsites under my jurisdiction, of which Uldaman still proceed to be a thorn in my side.
Troggs have made the digging dangerous, so I, with the League, are paying a handsome bounty of five-hundred (500) gold to those clearing out the digsites of those brutish fiends. Evidence of said deed can be handed in to the Explorers on nearby sites, then I will pay out the sum personally on the next public gathering.

Hai asks what Uldaman is and why it is so important to us, to which I reply with that it is a Titan facility that is of great importance to Dwarven heritage. After some lengthy discussions she ran out of questions and we concluded after roughly thirty minutes.

May the Titans give us strength.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:23 pm

Written on the 14th of March by Seat of Artifacts, Cyrik Blackforge.

Attendance:

Meeting start at the usual time, eight horn in the evening. The Dracthyr Hai visits again.

First topic for the night came from Senator Swyddog, who mentions that he is busy on the sermons. He has finished one and are working on more. I tell him that we look forward to hearing them.

I then report that the situation within Uldaman seem to have been solved. The trogg attacks have declined and we can send workers in there again to excavate more. None yet to claim the bounty for the job though.

We then concluded the meeting after less than quarter of an hour. May the Titans guide us wisely in these times.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:42 pm

Written on the 11th of April by Seat of Artifacts, Cyrik Blackforge.

Attendance:
Senator Swyddog

Meeting started on the usual time, at the eight horn in the evening.

Miss Guzzle is first up with a topic from Stormwind. Apparently some humans thought they knew more about mining than Dwarves do, and got themselves into a bind. We will aid them with what we can, but in the future we hope they do contact professionals before they do something this silly again.

Landorian mentions some strange weather phenomena going on in the Arathi Highlands. While no hinder for supplies thus far, it is rather thick in areas, causing obstructed visibility. Our mountaineers will have to keep eyes on this matter, in case of possible magical interference.

We concluded the meeting after about twenty minutes. May the Titans guide us wisely.

Signed:
Senator Swyddog, Seat of Magical Affairs
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content