Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•IC• Report Archives

+3
Gripgrap Lightbang
Feron Farfield
Webbles
7 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

•IC• Report Archives - Page 8 Empty Re: •IC• Report Archives

Post by Cid Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:52 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 23th of April.

Attendance:

We began at the eighth horn in the evening.
We started the meeting with the first raised public hand from a dwarf named Beer, who have brought wonderous news from the front. With the kin fighting hard against the minions of the Black Empire, our dwarvish troops have accomplished on eliminating plentiful of the demonic minions to their smallest numbers affecting around Azeroth. Thus, bringing us one step closer to victory over N'zoth! In other news however, we still haven't been able to uncover new whereabouts of the bastarous Banshee Queen Sylvanas. The hunt still lingers on...

We then entered into the table announcements. I made a declaration for tonight, that as of next week I won't be able to organize a meeting due to me being called upon into Pandaria to assist, analyze and train a new set of monk warriors to battle the minions of the Black Empire in the continent. I shall however, be back to Khaz Modan upon the end of the next week to proceed onwards with my duties.

Then came one more raised hand from a dwarf named Gingersmega (odd name), who asked about are there any plans on improving pay wages for it's citizens. I stated the following, that there are no current plans at this time to make any changes as of now, but will be investigated and examined for future meetings, should there be any changes needed to be made.

After that we entered into the final word of announcing the currently opened seats in the Senate needed to be filled, until then we declared the meeting concluded for tonight after nineteen minutes of the hour.

May the Titans watch over us, always.

Signed:
Thandug Dualfist, Chancellor
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri May 08, 2020 5:18 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 7th of May.

Attendance:
Lord Illyanaeth Arcweaver

We started the meeting without any Public announcements, so we headed straight into the discussions of the table immediatly.
Senator Illy didn't bring anything new to the table with the exception of his new born son and some positive news on holding back against the N'zoth's minions.

Then we entered into my announcements. First one I declared some good news from the realm itself regarding with the case of Forsaken renegades. As weeks have passed on while maintaining the highest duty keeping an eye out for those cruel undead, it's seems as troubling times of the past has gone by as there hasn't been any new reports of attacks or sabotage for quite of while. As of result, I have declared a significant amount of our troops within our realms to return back to their bases and outposts to continue on their normal duties and remaining standby on any new threats emerging.

Then we came for my second announcement, where I have announced a Thane's Tournament to take place in few weeks time outside of our gates of Ironforge. The specifics of the tournament and sign-ups I shall declare in the final Senate meeting before the day of the Tournament itself for any potential fighters.

As I was discussing the specific details of my second announcement, a pandarian named Romare stormed in dramatically whilst I was talking. The pandarian declared it's name and the guild he represented, in which he was mad (or possibly too drunk) about the current situation of our world. He even wanted to request to launch a full Alliance attack on Orgrimmar itself. I found the whole rant speech to be ludicrous, and therefore shrugged it off. Perhaps the pandarian was too tired and could use some rest whatever he was behaving...

After that dramatic scene and concluding my current spoken announcement, I declared my final word of filling the currently opened seats of the Senate needed to be filled, until then we concluded the meeting itself for tonight after thirty minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Lord Illyanaeth Arcweaver, Seat of Magical Affairs
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun May 17, 2020 10:11 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 14th of May.

Attendance:

The meeting started without any new public raised hands, as then we entered immediatly for the announcements on the table. Senator Illy brought a report on the frontlines against the minions of N'zoth, which is considered to be good news for the sake of Azeroth.
Although the minions roots and it's dark effects still lurks in places like Kalimdor and Pandaria, we still have managed to wipe out the Black Empire's minions in astounishing many numbers down. It may seem, that the war for our survival may be at it's sight not so long now, yet still afar.

Then we entered into my announcements regarding with Gallywix, which is both good and bad news at the same time. Good news on the matter, is that although we have been quiet on this case for quite some weeks, we can finally declare that we have atlast brought a final end of Gallywix's guild operations in Northrend! All thanks to our expert saboteurs in the region. Bad news however, is that with one operation base down, another in Pandaria strenghts itself better and properly. As our struggle with N'zoth's minions in Pandaria still going on, it seems that Gallywix benefits from this by sneaking in his guild into the region nearly completely unnotice from our forces. Not to mention, it's base is going to be proven even quite more difficult to take out. More of reports of this case will be followed in the near future.

After the announcements we declared our final word of our currently open vacants seats of the Senate needed to be filled until then we concluded the meeting after fifteen minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri May 22, 2020 9:41 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 21st of May.

Attendance:

We started off with the first raised hand from Yriah, who brought some ill-timing news.
There has been a case of concern, where someone has set up few traps around the city of Stormwind, which there has been too confirmation of one such trap set-up in the Mystic Ward in Ironforge. Although the traps themselves are not too severe dangerous or lethal, however this shall still be taken seriously until we'll manage to figure out the culprit behind these set-ups. I stated that we shall send a word to the local guard to keep an eye out for more of these traps and assure the safety for our citizens. With specially for small size people like children or gnomes.

We then entered into the table announcements next. Senator Illy brought a report from the frontlines, that there has been a rumour going around that the N'zoth, the God of the Black Empire has been vanquished. Even in this signs of huge positivity if turnout to be true, it's minions will still oppose a constant threat to Azeroth, whom are still lurking around. For now however, any good news is still most appreciated in these dire times.

Then came for my announcement. I once again made an announcement of the upcoming Thane's Tournament that shall take place next week outside of our city's gate. I made specific terms of how to participate and how any potential fighters for the tournament should contact the Senate members for wishing to apply for it. Including mentioning that I may be coming by to the tournament itself to spectate for such glorious event.

After the announcements have been declared, we then entered into the final word of seeking any new potential new Senators to fill vacant seats of the Senate which then we concluded the meeting after fifteen minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri May 29, 2020 9:29 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 28th of May.

Attendance:

Evening started with my few words of statement, which were to apologies for public attendees for Senator Illy's absence, due to urgent matter with his family. After that I opened the floor to the public for raised topics.

A dwarf named Beer stated in his announcement, that the Thane's Tournament was delayed till next Wednesday due to emergency matter with the event organizer. I stated that I have sended a word out too of it's delay aswell. After that a dwarf named Yriah stepped in.
He stated regarding with the traps found in both Stormwind and Ironforge that in order for them to be disarmed, a priest would be required for such action. More information will be provided as Yriah investigates the case while asking everyone to be cautious in the meantime.

After that we entered into my announcements. I stated firstly regarding with Thane's Tournament by apologizing for those that didn't receive the word of it's delay. Like been brought up earlier, the Tournament shall be hosted next Wednesday at the same time as usual at the eighth horn and anyone interested to apply for it may send a letter to me if any able dwarf is interested (or anyone quite brave) to compete.
Then it was time for now second announcement. I brought news from Pandaria, regarding with both N'zoth minions and especially Gallywix's operations there. As I was describing the situation what has been accomplished so far, Beer stepped forward to deliver shocking news that catched me off-guard. It was brought to my attention, that Gallywix has in truth set-up a very large operation at the Echo Islands, stationed in one of it's old islands. Proving to us that Northrend, Kalimdor and Pandaria were diversions for these past few months!
I stated afterwards that we shall prepare to pull-off as much as majority of our current resources we have and descent upon the island, leaving still small manpower and supplies to focus on the distraction bases.

After my announcements, we entered into the final word of looking for new Senators to fill vacant seats of the Senate until then we concluded the meeting after twenty-one minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:59 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 4th of June.

Attendance:

I started the meeting with the announcement of Senator Illy's absence, who could not make it for tonight due to another urgent family matter.
After that we entered into open public floor as a dwarf named Yriah stepped forward for his first hand.
He declared, that he and his brother are going to be temporarely gone from next week on a an important mission regarding with their Crusader status, and won't be on their guarding duty during that time. I acknowledged their important case of duty and understood completely well.

Then came an announcement from Beer, who stated briefly that how wonderful the yesterday's Thane's Tournament has been and how many of dwarfs had come to compete. I made my own appreciations for such glorious event aswell and gave my personal congratulations for Beer for fine competing in the Tourney itself (although he wasn't the winner of it).

Then we entered into my announcement regarding with Gallywix. Since last week of sudden change of news, we have made our first plans of operations against the old island in Echo islands needed to be attacked. However, as the islands are located very close to Durotar, I have personally made arrangements for a diplomatic mission into Orgrimmar, needing an acceptance of a temporal military access within the region. Although this won't be an easy one, due to been so close to both winning the war against N'zoth and an armistice being so closed to be signed. Till new reports emerge from this part of the campaign, other alternatives are been discussed to fulfill our assault for the island itself.

After that for the final word Yriah stepped in again to ask about an old dagger sitting in the weapons rack, never been touched or claimed for nearly a whole year. I stated to him that Yriah can confiscate the dagger and do with it however he pleases as we have doubts of it's original owner coming back for it.

After that came the final words of vacant opened seats in the Senate needed to be filled, from which after that we concluded the meeting after thirty minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:33 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 11th of June.

Attendance:

Tonight was mostly quiet in regards of lack of audience, so we headed straight into the table announcements.
Senator Illy brought in nothing but a smile in his face as he states that there is mostly alright in our world and has nothing to report to us for tonight.

Then we entered into my announcement. I stated the following, that as of next week I may or may not be summoned to my old home of Blackrock Mountains to undergo supervision regards to our Dark Iron people along with the presence of the Queen-Regent involved.
Although things may take a quick sudden of change at the last minute, I still chose to deliver pre-warned announcement of next weeks meeting possibly being cancelled. I will make sure to send enough letters and spread my word of declaration around should it be required.

Just as we were going to enter into our final words of announcements, a messenger named Lessly came rushing in to deliver an important letter. As I temporarely halted the meeting for a moment to read the letter, I discovered it to be an apology letter from a dwarf named Percyval than an actual crucial letter of a crisis case issue. For a moment I felt sigh of relief, as I discovered it wasn't anything dangerous or anything similar matter that was most alarming. I stated to the messenger, that there was nothing to be sorry about and declared that the Senate understands the issue completely.

After that we entered into our final word of vacant seats in the Senate needed to be filled, until then we concluded the meeting after ten minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:16 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 18th of June.

Attendance:

The meeting started without any current raised public hands, with Illy also assured afterwards with no new reports, which in turn we headed straight into my announcement.

I brought saddening note, that our negotiations with the Horde to gain a temporal military access into Durotar has failed due to a weakened and sensitive relations related to post-Fourth War reputation. As this was declared, I made a bold, yet risky statement to commence hidden operations against Gallywix at the Echo Islands, regarding with our lust for our vengeance since his assault operations into Shadowforge City long ago. However, a void elf named Ren'belore came forth to declare to me that I should not pursue such bloodlust in a risk to rekindle the war again. Senator Illy also expressed his concerns too.

After a brief moment I took a deep sigh to alter our options and stated that we shall then be pursuing other alternatives, with military based operations being still a very last option.

After my announcement, a dwarf named Yriah came forth with his raised hand topic to ask some help with Stormwind Orphanage on acquiring volunteers to teach orphans whom have come of age to learn important life skills. I stated to him that we shall deliver word forward to promote this job for anyone wanting to help orphans of Stormwind Kingdom.

Then came another raised topic from an old human women named Hollee. She asked briefly have we seen a young female worgen around these parts who have gone missing. I stated to her, that we haven't seen such figure, but definitely will notify the guard to keep an eye out for any worgens (intelligent ones, not feral) roaming about.

After the announcements were declared, we entered into our final word of vacant seats in the Senate needed to be filled, until then we concluded the meeting after twenty-seven minutes of the hour.

May the Titans watch over us, always (and happy Midsummer time)

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:09 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 25th of June.

Attendance:

We started with the first raised hand from a little gnome named Zieta, who stated that she has been busy learning with healing skills to provide her services. Before she continued on, she stopped her talk as she noticed somenone in the audience caughting her eye.
It had come to as a surprise, that the person she was eyeing on, was a human female named Synth who had happened to be stolen something of quite importance from her.
I sounded off the guards to step in, seize any suspicious stolen goods from the human, and declared to be delivered a possible thief into the prison cell for further questioning.
After that, Zieta finished off her topic with offering her healing services for the dwarfs of Khaz Modan, should there be any needing requirements of aid. I stated to her, that we thank her at the Senate for her service offerings.

Then we entered into the table announcements. Senator Illy brought nothing, but good wishes of Midsummer festivity times and recommended to spend lots of time outside as long as the sun shines the longest of days till some months from now. I acknowledged his wishes.
Then we entered into my announcement regarding with the Gallywix's case. I stated, that although there hasn't been any major progress operations for the fat goblins island base, we still however have gained newfound indirect assets from the human kingdom of Stormwind.
This will prove and aid us hopefully in the long run to provide more efficient work and progress against the goblins on the island off the coast of Durotar.

After when the announcements were declared, we entered into the final words of vacant seats of the Senate needed to be filled, until then we concluded the meeting after twenty minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:59 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 2nd of July.

Attendance:

I started the meeting with a few words of statements, were I apologized with Senator Illy's absence, which required his presence elsewhere during this time. After that I opened the floor to the public.

A dwarf named Yannim stepped forward to present me a letter from a draenei politician named Narin of Stormwind Council, which was the official declaration of the prisoner's transfer to Stormwind, where her true trial was to be conducted. I obliged Yannim's upfront request and would see to it that the prisoner shall be transferred upon at the end of tonight's meeting.

We then entered into the table announcement. I stated new reports of Gallywix's case, where we have fulfilled the first stages of early operations against his island of goblin operations at the Echo Islands. I mentioned a few things including how the shipments goes through the coast, few opportunity watchpoints to peer out, and how to approach and evacuate the island itself. However, any direct actions won't be pursued until the final bits of reconnaisance information is acquired at this time.

After the announcements, I declared the final word of vacant seats of the Senate needed to be filled, until then we concluded the meeting after twenty minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:48 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 9th of July.

Attendance:

We began at one minute till the eighth horn in the evening (bloody drunkard novices work).

This meeting started with the first raised hand from Yriah, who stated a small mattered regarding with the thief prisoner last week. He stated, that the thief was indeed a criminal, who had conducted a true crime in the Kingdom of Stormwind. I stated to Yriah, that I acknowledge his report and made the right call to send the thief back to the humans.

Then we entered into the table announcements. I brought more news from the Gallywix case, where we have completed our much needed reconnaisance regarding of the island. As our agents know already at this time how to proceed, they have sent two of our most skillful and experienced ones to the island disguised as dumb behaving pirates who had been taken stupidly in as prisoners. Their task is to gather enough intel on the inside, while at the same time to cause some sort of moral loss enough, that will cause unrest among the slaves and prisoners, to disrupt the goblin operations.

During this time a void elf named Ren'belore stepped forward to state that I'm heading in to take a quite enormous risk with the volunteering agents mission, while the Y dwarven brothers expresses their passion in volunteering to conduct a rescue mission for our agents, should they be needed a desperate rescue. I stated to both, with first to Ren'belore that I'm aware of the heavy risk that I myself will take the deepest responsibility upon, while for the Y brothers I shall send a crucial letter to our agents in the field, that there are two dwarven volunteering for a very difficult rescue mission for our agents in the island.

After the table announcement I proceeded onwards for the final word of the vacant seats of the Senate needed to be filled until then we concluded the meeting after twenty-five minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:17 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 16th of July.

Attendance:

This meeting started tonight with the first raised hand from a dwarf named Yriah, who wanted to ask details for the upcoming crucial and dangerous mission against Gallywix.
I stated to him, that the rescue mission will be aimed to bring in between ten to twenty prisoners from the island of goblins in the Echo Island, by sending in the Crusaders through the air in nighttime, and then by one of the magic wards that shall be given in to one of the Crusaders will summon a portal to make an escape route for the operators and the prisoners rescued from the island.
All of the prisoners from the island won't be saved however, and therefore only a handful shall be aimed to be rescued from the fat goblins torturous slave business.

As details where discussed further with the Crusader brothers at present, Senator Illy stepped in furiously. He stated to me personally, that regardless how deeply this operation has been planned very carefully for several weeks and even months, he still hugely disagreed with me upon going forward with the mission, due to extreme fears of the Fourth War rekindling once more between the factions. As of result and shock of value, Illy declared his resignation as the Senator of Magical Affairs of the Senate of Khaz Modan.

After when former Senator barged out from the halls, a Kul Tiran druid named Ecclesfield stepped in next, declaring her volunteering assistance for this mission, I stated to her that we dwarfs honor and respect her personally decision on assisting us.

After the druid's raised hand, I made final declaration in the meeting by concluding it earlier than expected due to escalation of former Senators resignation and honoring it and made my final word announcements. As of tonight Seat of Magical Affairs among other vacant Seats is now currently opened to be claimed by future new potential Senators.

After nearly thirty minutes of the hour I declared the meeting concluded for tonight.

May the Titans watch over us all, and best good fortunes to Lord Illyanaeth Arcweaver, former Senator of Magical Affairs in Ironforge.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:23 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 30th of July.

Attendance:

The meeting started with the first raised hand from a dwarf named Yriah, who brings a report from the mission against Gallywix.
He stated, that he and his brother Crusader have successfully brought safely fourteen prisoners from the island, all from our Alliance military troop ranks. Unfortunately the fifteenth member didn't make it out alive, and died of head injury. Outside of this casualty report the mission was very successful, regardless of an accident related to a firework distraction by Yriah who got injured during the mission.

After that we went to my table announcement, related to the same topic. As much as I was happy with the results from the operation, there was also a negative consequence part of it.
Few days prior I received a letter from a messenger into our halls. A Horde messenger.
The letter was sealed by the insignia of the new Horde Council, whom we believe has replaced their 'Warchief' status within their faction. In the letter it was stated, that they may have presumably discovered any evidence or foundations of our existence of military presence in the region of Durotar, possibly conducting a military force action against their kind.

Although as the mission went smoothly without Gallywix himself of not knowing any of our direct presence, but it still states horribly that the Horde may be unto us, knowing that the incident was probably more than just a bunch of silly pirates going around harassing a bunch of goblin's operations. Only time will tell, but I personally smell that things may start to heat up the boilers, and that is not going to be any good.

Once my announcement was finished, Yriah raised his hand again to let me know of some useful equipment from the Thorne Family that could help us in future preference. I stated to him, that I shall consider the offer.

After the raised topics, we went to the final word of the vacant seats of the Senate, needed to be filled until then we concluded the meeting after twenty-eight minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:35 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 6th of August.

Attendance:
None

The meeting started quiet nicely as a gnome named Zieta eagerly stepped forth with her first raised hand from the public. She stated, that a female human named Bereniece brings an urgent request to the Senate tonight. Bereniece states to me afterwards, that she is currently looking for two missing Gilnean scouts, who are currently travelling in the world right now. I stated to her, that the Senate shall add both of the scout names into the official board of individuals, which in turn will help any dwarf to know of their presence should they ever set foot in any settlement throughout Khaz Modan.

After that we entered into my announcement. I brought more troublesome updates from our ambassador stationed in Orgrimmar. It's report states, that although the Horde hasn't uncovered anymore evidence of our scout operatives stationed in the region, but have nonetheless been absolutely busy and desperate to uncover more due to the loudmouth of fat goblin Gallywix. What adds more to the boiling pressure, is that both King Anduin and my Queen-Regent has been recently in hard talks with me of denouncing my personnel actions related to my organised operations in the region of Durotar due to our mission against Gallywix. As things may look quite bad, luckily there is hope as we still have assisting support of Stormwind Council, who has at one point assured to us that they are here to help should things escalate even worse.

After my announcement, a pandarian named Hou Haizi asked awkwardly in the middle of meeting, that is there any food or drinks served in the hall. I stated to him, that those things are in the tavern, not in the library.

Once the raised hands had been settled, we headed into the final word of vacant seats of the Senate needed to be filled, with provided brief details of those seat roles and then concluded the meeting after twenty-seven minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:49 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 13th of August.

Attendance:
None

The meeting started with my quick announcement of holding tonight's meeting shorter as an important meeting with the Queen-Regent Moira was scheduled later tonight. As of result, only a limited amount of raised topics was allowed to be raised for tonight.

After the statement declaration, the meeting commenced with the first raised hand from a dwarf named Landorian Bronzebeard, who has brought a description to me for later reading. I acknowledged his errand boy responsibilities and notified him that I shall read it later when I'm able. Then the next raised hand came from an elf named miss Ren'belore, who briefly asked do I have plans to reconcile with Lord Illyanaeth Arcweaver, former Senator of Magical Affairs. I stated to her, that I'm fine on doing so in any given moment, as soon as Lord Illy is also ready to reopen some past wounds.

After the raised public topics we headed into my announcements. As things unfortunately builds up tensions, I have been demanded to be summoned for Queen-Regent Moira in preparations for a three day closed-door trial during this upcoming weekend. Although there hasn't been any shocking reports of Horde discovering any of the Alliance Military involvement in the Gallywix operations, however King Anduin has huge concerns which he cannot sweep under the carpet. As of result, my current and future presence as the Chancellor in the Senate, is being threatened. Luckily Queen-Regent Moira convinced the human king, that this trial shall be thrusted upon the will of the Three Hammers and Khaz Modan's inhabitants, and therefore my future will be decided by my own kin (fortunately). Should there be a final crucial verdict regarding with my status declared, I shall bring it forward at the next public meeting.

After my announcement I made the final word of vacant seats of the Senate needed to be filled, with also stating to the public that they can ask further details of said seats until then we concluded the meeting after seventeen minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:30 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 20th of August.

Attendance:
None

The meeting began with the first raised hand from a dwarf named Yriah, who brought two topics to the meeting tonight. First one being him sharing out a warning where his brother, Yannim had recently and mysteriously been attacked by someone who threw a dagger at him. He stated also that any politicians, including here in the Senate might supposedly be in danger at this time, and therefore he needed to come by and warn us. I stated to him that his warning is very appreciated and I will be preparing important letters to all of Thane's of Khaz Modan of such a threat.

After that we immediatly took to Yriah's next topic, which was about the children of Stormwind Orphanage planning to visit Ironforge in two weeks time and Yriah wanted from me at the Senate to prepare for any possible gifts for the children. I stated to him that the children are always welcome to visit Khaz and Ironforge anytime as long as there are adult guardians with them. And of course making notes of preparing memorable gifts for them when they visit.

After Yriah's raised topics, it was time for my table announcements. I brought a report from the weekend trial regarding my status and title of Chancellor of the Senate. Good news from the trial, is that I have been allowed to maintain my current position as the Chancellor and carry on my duties onwards. However the bad news on the other hand I have been fully being stripped the right to conduct any peaceful or military operations outside of Khaz Modan for a certain amount of time. Possibly even forever due to heavy actions of my commendered operations in Durotar against Gallywix. Should the Horde find any clear evidence of Alliances involvement, then Queen-Regent will see to it, that I will not only be brought to Stormwind Stockades, but also be planned to be fully executed due to resparking the horrors of the Fourth War again. Hopefully, that time will never come.

When the table announcements have been declared, we proceeded forward to the final word of the vacant seats of the Senate, needed to be filled and opportunity to receive any questions related to said roles, until then we concluded the meeting tonight after twenty-two minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:45 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 27th of August.

Attendance:
None

We started the meeting with the first raised hand from Yriah, who brings small report of couple of traders experiencing petty theft issues. It's nothing major, but it is also something that was brought forth urgently. I stated to Yriah, that the Senate shall send word to the guard to keep their eyes more open and maintaining further cautious for any potential burglars. Then came a dwarf named Thimor, who announced to the Senate that he is a messenger who is willing to provide help in delivering messages and other job capabilities between the human kingdom and Khaz Modan. I stated to him, that we welcome his offered services and will consider for hiring him in future endeavors.

After the public announcements, we headed straight into the table announcements.
There hasn't been anything major as all things seems to be well in order in Khaz Modan and Azeroth. Great news for a change! However, I stated couple of smaller announcements for tonight.
I declared that in one weeks time Stormwind Orphanage is bringing in child visitors to visit us in the Ironforge. I stated, that any potential gift donators and also anyone who wishes to volunteer on with fun and games for the children may apply in the Senate should they wish to please and entertain the children upon their visit.

Then came for my second small announcement of Annual Uther's Pilgrimage on the September 6th, which will be passing by Loch Modan around ninth horn time in the evening. Any potential kins that wishes to join in it's halfway may proceed to Thelsamar to join in said Pilgrimage.

After the announcements were declared, we entered into the final word of vacant seats of the Senate needed to be filled and having brief room of potential questions regarding with the roles, until then we concluded the meeting after twenty-three minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:51 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 3rd of September.

Attendance:
None

The meeting started with the first raised hand from a dwarf named Thimor Bronzefist, whom had come with a report of something stirring from Stormwind regarding with a problem in the sewers in the Dwarven district. It may seem that this may or may not impact any individuals from Khaz or city of Stormwind when using the trams when travelling, but hopefully a lockdown won't be a necessary. I stated to the dwarf, that we appreciated the report and hope for the best that things won't get worse over there in the human kingdom.

Then the next raised hand came from a demon hunter named Lyra, who came forth to ask personally does me know of someone in the Ironforge who is capable on doing any smithing on her rune she was carrying with. I stated to her, that the closest one I could think of is Runesmith Adhamh, who is not only a capable smither himself, but also a decent guard in the Senate.
I assured to her both during and after the meeting, that I shall find and let him know if he's capable to help her with her case.

Then it was time for the table announcements. Some major troubling news from Durotar, as the Council of Horde has atlast found their first step on making a discovery of our involvement in the Echo Islands during the Gallywix operations. A small piece of teared and dusted cloth of Alliance insignia, was found somewhere in the cliffs where we had scouts stationed before. Luckily our operatives haven't left anything more behind that would make the Horde's case more obvious, but this news raises the first signs of trouble as the Horde is beginning to conduct more deep investigations within the area of our previous presence.
Should they make any kind of progress big or small, it would mean a very great trouble upon Azeroth. And mostly me the Chancellor! I'm currently awaiting more news of this announcement.

After the announcements were declared, we entered into the final word of vacant seats in the Senate needed to be filled, any questions awaited to be asked for the roles, until then we concluded the meeting after twenty-three minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:03 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 10th of September.

Attendance:

The meeting started without any first raised hands, therefore we headed straight into the table announcements.

I brought more troubling news from Durotar. The Council of Horde as successfully found further evidence of Alliance's involvement in the region of Durotar since Gallywix operations. It has come to their attention, that such sabotage operations wasn't just a bunch of pirates messing around, but most importantly they were being reconnaissanced by our operatives in the coastline. As of result, the Horde consider this as a possible re-escalation of conflict, which as of response they have delivered a cold message to King Anduin, therefore angering his guts towards me. It is unfortunately that my time as Chancellor may be coming to an end, but the trial which will decide my final fate is currently being planned. My only hope lies now with the cooperation with the Stormwind Council, who have promised it's aid should the time come.

After the announcement, it was time for public raised hands. First one being from a dwarf named Thimor, who came to warn of a criminal night elf with a dark hood, who is needed to be captured. I stated to him, that we shall make the arrangements into the boards, to keep an eye of said criminal throught the Ironforge and Khaz Modan. Then it was time for the next raised hand from Lord Cyrik Blackforge, who requested to apply for the Seat of Artifacts position in the Senate. With no objections from the public against this request, we conducted an interview, which Lord Blackforge aced in flying colors and we welcomed him into our fold in the Senate.

Then it was time for another raised hand from a dwarf named Beer, who came to request ingredient supplies needed for the brews to prepare for the brewfest festival, over one weeks time. I stated to him, that the Senate shall make the arrangements and requests to gather up the needed ingredients as soon as possible.

Then it was time for another raised hands from a dwarf named Keglil, whom wanted to ask more details of the Seat roles, which we answered decently well of vacant roles. This kept the female dwarf satisfied. Lastly, the last raised hand came from another dwarf named Thane Khadmag, who wanted to ask how often does the Senate meet-up. I stated to Thane lord, that the Senate organises once a week every Thursday at the eighth horn, which then Thane obliged in positive response and is looking forward to attend more of the future meetings.

After the announcements we came into the final word of vacant seats in the Senate needed to be filled, until then we concluded the meeting after forty minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Lord Cyrik Blackforge, Senator of Artifacts
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:51 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 17th of September.

Attendance:
Senator Cyrik Blackforge

The meeting started without any first public raised hands, which then we headed straight into the table announcements.
Senator Cyrik, whom had recently returned to duties a week ago hasn't brought anything new to report with the exception of overlooking any fundings and leftout loose ends of related business within it's Seat role. I expressed in acknowledgement of such statement.

Then we entered into my table announcement. I brought more terrible news as I have recently been poisoned by an unknown perpetrator last Tuesday as I was being preparing to visit Stormwind Council meeting. Although the city has been sweeped out and currently being investigated, due to the incident I haven't been able to seek an audience with the Stormwind Councilors regarding with the trial that has been planned upon against me due to Council of Horde finding out of our involvement in Durotar against Gallywix. Regardless how the incident would have turned out otherwise, this visit would been the last chance to hugely make any prevention of heavy damage regarding with my current position or lessened the verdict with past Gallywix case that had been conducted by me. The trial is expected to happen between one to three weeks at most. Will keep an eye out how things will developed.

After my announcement, a dwarf named Yannim stepped forward to assured us the Senate, that he will be sending the crucial word to the Stormwind Council on my behalf, which I replied in thanks. Then came a dwarf named Yriah who brought a light request to prepare any future toy gifts that won't make a 'squeek' sounds. I stated to him, that future gifts will be prepared more carefully and also received positive feedback on the ones that the children of Orphanage did love greatly.

After the announcements have been declared, we entered into the final word of vacant seats in the Senate needed to be filled while also make sured there are no detail questions from the audience about the roles, until then we concluded the meeting after twenty-four minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:26 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 24th of September.

Attendance:
Senator Cyrik (latecomer)

We began at two minutes early before the eighth horn in the evening (another amateurs mistake).

We started the meeting tonight with the first raised hand from a draenei named Narin, who is a Minister of Justice from Stormwind. She stated, that she has been talking with the advisers of Stormwind regarding with incident of Durotar and has made clear, that any future similar effects or stupidity will be seeing as unjustified action and treason of the Alliance. Including various rumours and potential lies that had been spread within the Horde of such event. I stated to her, that I acknowledge her deepest concerns, and there won't be no similar eventful actions in the future from our people of Khaz Modan's actions. Then came a night elf named Illy, who wanted to ask what has been going recently and require a clarification in context. I answered to him, what has been going with the events in Durotar and personnel vendetta against Gallywix.

Then it was time for another raised hand from a dwarf named Thimor, who wanted to ask on a possibly to conduct a volunteering patrolling with our mountaineers within Khaz Modan, mostly being in Loch Modan. I stated to him, that we do welcome outsiders volunteering ambitions.

Then it was time for the announcements from the table. Senator Cyrik brings nothing too big reporting from our excavation sites and are working currently in their fullest capacity. All this with the exception of a small earthquake, which was the result of an accident of a brewing barrels, that had exploded in gallons of ale.

Then it was time for my announcements. I started first one by declaring, that I have been in an important discussions with the Kingdom of Stormwind's Council. I have made a declaration there, that I shall be making a journey to Orgrimmar, to conduct a proper diplomatic apology for the crime from our people's will since the Gallywix operation. As this would be a possible one-way trip, I would be expecting to not return alive. At this time Senator Cyrik stepped forward and stated, that I shouldn't be doing no such thing and rather would go there instead. After exchanging some few words with him, we came to a final conclusion to elect Senator Cyrik to be my champion and representative on this possible one-way trip. Along with him will be going the dwarven Y brothers as his escort for the most of the journey.

Then it was time for my second announcement, where I declared that during the best time of peace it is most recommend to attend the Brewfest festival, which was happening outside of our gates of Ironforge. Then also stated, that this Sunday in Stormwind there would be a Market event taking place, where I recommended also to visit at this time of the season.

After when the announcements have been declared, I brought the final word of vacant seats in the Senate needed to be filled, with potential questions or details of said roles until then we concluded the meeting after forty-seven minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:22 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 1st of October.

Attendance:
Senator Cyrik

The meeting started without any first raises, which as of result we headed straight into the announcements in the Senate table.

Senator Cyrik brought a report from his Durotar visit to conclude a successful diplomatic mission and apology delivering with the Council of Horde, with surprisingly news of the Horde's leader figures interested on hunting down Gallywix aswell. Unfortunately, acquiring the intel on the fat goblin was way too pricy for our standards, which therefore Senator Cyrik declined on acquiring that knowledge for us. After that he reported no troubles on the excavation topics or any lack of ale (always the pleasant ale).

Then came my small announcement. As I was satisfied with the report from Senator Cyrik, there was still a small responsibility to mention for everyone at present. As the whole case with Gallywix and with the Horde came nearly at a great cost due to my personal vendetta manner with the fat goblin, I have made a declaration that I have been rethinking about my current position as the Chancellor of Khaz Modan. For now however, I would still carry on the role, until the will and it's people of Khaz would require of me to resign should I personally no longer be able to keep up with my duties. Till then, my mantle will still carry on.

We then returned to the public floor, our first raised one came from a dwarf named Maera Anvilbreaker, child of the Thane Anvilbreaker from a fort in the Burning Steppes to declare of her presence and most offered trusted aid to serve the Senate. I stated to her that we welcomed her presence and offering to us.

Then we proceeded onwards for the final word of the vacant seats of the Senate needed to be filled, until then a gnome named Glynda raised her next hand up. She stated that she was interested and curious about the roles of the Senate. Particulary of Seat of Order. Both me and Senator Cyrik stated together at a time the role's purpose and it's requirements for the little female soldier gnome, until then she declared she would be thinking about it.

Then another raised hand came again from Miss Maera, who wanted to ask about the Seat of Magical Affairs next. We the Senators stated to her the same things what were the requirements of the Seat role and it's responsibilities. She then stated, that she too will be thinking about it while first focusing on fulfilling her offered duty for Khaz Modan and the Senate.
After the questions have been declared, we concluded for tonight after forty-seven minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:13 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 15th of October.

Attendance:
Senator Cyrik

The meeting started with the first raised hand from a dwarf named Yriah, who reported about the discovery of several rat nests within close range to Ironforge. So far those nests have been destroyed, but more could potentially come up as rats can be unpredictable. I stated to Yriah, that his skills with rat cleaning is most appreciated and quite rewarding for his services.

With no further raised hands we proceeded to the table announcements. Senator Cyrik declared nothing new reports of the week, as things have been going casually well and no further discoveries in the excavation sites. Then came my announcements where I declared about the sudden rat infestation taking place a week ago. Hundreds of rats swarmed the streets of Ironforge in desperation to find any kind of food to consume. It took the guard two days to clean them up, where then we began to set-up job opportunities for rat cleaning or collecting them off the streets. The Y brothers declared their passionate intent on applying for the job, while a dwarf named Fultric stepped up to begin the theorization of the incident. As the room was filled with discussion and speculation, I stated to Fultric that he and the Y brothers can arrange their course of action how to deal with the case, while the Senate and the guard will focus on preparing for a potential second wave.

After the announcement, I declared couple of smaller ones with assuring that the relations between the Khaz Modan and the Horde have been very stable so far since Gallywix incident and also notified that all of the trade deals made by me, Senator of Transactions have been too kept being stable and intact.

When the announcements have finally being declared, we moved on to the final word of the vacant seats in the Senate needed to be filled, until then we concluded for tonight after twenty-nine minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:53 am

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 22nd of October.

Attendance:

We began at one minute past of the eighth horn in the evening.
The meeting started with a first raised hand from a dwarf named Yriah, who brought small news related to the rat animal discussion. He stated that should there be any need to either exterminate some rats or in need of to do food cooking by rat ingredients, he and his brother are ones to be called for. I stated to him, that his declaration of assistance in this matter is appreciated.

Then came another raised hand from a dwarf named Beer, who wanted to ask about any information on Gallywix the fat goblin, who he has been fallen behind on the spread of it's current news information. I stated to him, that he is currently out from the picture and is currently being pursued by the Horde's agents, which currently states that the Horde themselves has an important grudge against Gallywix.

It was then time for my table announcements. I started with my first one by notifying about the rat infestation investigation, that it has been declared that one of the sources of the infestation had come from the gnome city of Gnomeregan, where a big nest of rats has been discovered. There was a hidden cavern tunnel which was connected by the pipes heading deep into the mountain, where tenfolds of rats have been traversing back and forth. After such discovery we dwarfs have left the job for the gnomes to deal with it, while focus on finding more similar nests inside within our city.

Then I brought forth my second report, where I stated that all major trade deals and logistic affairs are up to date with our current standards, with the exception of a few small items were being lacked within our recent ongoing export supply delivery. When a dwarf named Yriah asked about this issue, I declared to him that this was mostly a mistake that hasn't been calculated correctly and therefore the delivery was underpacked than being packed correctly at the right amount. Thus, delaying the recent exportation to another realm from our own for the time being.

Once all the announcements were declared, we then entered into the final word of vacant seats in the Senate needed to be filled with potential questions for said roles, until then we concluded the meeting tonight after twenty-one minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:18 pm

Written by Chancellor Thandug on the 29th of October.

Attendance:
Senator Cyrik

Evening started with our first raised hand from a dwarf named Yriah, who gave out his first raise. He reported of a new cleansing of rat numbers from a few individual of Gnomes, who didn't give out their names when asked upon.
I stated to him, that his report is acknowledged while pondering of peculiar circumstance.

Before we headed into the table announcement, a dwarf named Anna was making a fuzz within the Hall. We presumed that said citizen was feeling drunk, so we asked the guards to escort her out in order to maintain order in the Hall.
After that we began with the announcements in the table. Senator Cyrik brought a report of trogg troublemakers in one of the quarries within our realm and asked both caution and assistance of potential adventurous helping hand should they be heading there. I acknowledged his report at ease.

Then we came into my announcements. I started my first one of declaring a rejoicing news of rat infestation cleansing in being in the final stages of completion, while also arosed a concern of brought up questions and theories of the infestation event. As we dwelled into these things, an elf named Aggnix made a statement of Banshee Queen's potential involvement. I found it personally unlikely, put I included such statement into my reports of potential reasons of rats going wild, while lack of food being a close top reason. Then I declared that both treaties and trade deals are currently in function and being up to date.

After the announcements we came into the final word of vacant seats of the Senate needed to be filled, which a dwarf named Maera Anvilbreaker stepped forward to apply for a position in the Seat of Magical Affairs. After a brief interview for her where she aced in flying colors, we welcomed her into the fold and then concluded the meeting after fifty-three minutes of the hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content