Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•IC• Report Archives

+3
Gripgrap Lightbang
Feron Farfield
Webbles
7 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

•IC• Report Archives - Page 6 Empty Re: •IC• Report Archives

Post by Cid Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:26 pm

Written by Chancellor Blackforge on the 21st of February.

Attendance list:
Lord Illyanaeth Arcweaver

Session started per schedule at eight bells in the evening.

I opened by stating that we still have two vacant positions left within the Senate, Seat of Transactions and Seat of Artifacts. No questions about them, thus we moved on to reports.

Sen. Arcweaver report about the annual hatching of new Hippogryphs in Feralas. He is pleased to mention that despite all the hardships we face around Azeroth, life continues its cycle.

No topics were raised, thus we concluded the meeting after less than a quarter of an hour. May the Titans guide our steps wisely, always.

Signed:
Lord Cyrik Blackforge, Chancellor
Lord Illyannaeth Arcweaver, Seat of Magical Affairs
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:28 pm

Written by Chancellor Blackforge on the 28th of February.

Attendance list:

Session started at the eight bell in the evening, as per schedule.
I opened the meeting by stating that we still have two vacant Seats, Artifacts and Transactions. I explained what they do respectively, then we moved on to reports.

Sen. Arcweaver reports that with the ongoing conflict on Zuldazar, should anyone encounter any troll relics, do take care to stay clear of them, they could be hexed with their infernal voodoo magics.

We then moved on to the free word, and Yannim brought up a topic about Master Noldin's funeral service on Sunday, half an hour past eight bells.

We then concluded the meeting after roughly ten minutes. May the Titans guide our path, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:03 pm

Written by Chancellor Blackforge on the 7th of March.

Attendance list:

Session started per schedule at eight bells in the evening.

I opened by mentioning that we are still looking for two Senators to fill the vacant Seats of Transactions and Artifacts. We then moved to reports, of which Sen. Arcweaver repeats his warning to access any relics or treasures from the trolls, as it can be cursed and the like.
Sen. Arcweaver also brought up that the Heartsbane cult is currently brought low, but some pockets of resistance still occur which is troublesome to hear.

We then moved to the free word, where the first to raise a topic was Reyxor Nightfall from the Ninth Company, who mentioned that the Disciples of Light have moved out to Northrend in order to chase the ever so elusive Crone.

Second to raise a topic was Globin VI Stormpike who shared some new intelligence with us about the search for one of our missing priests, Gimli IV Stormpike, who also filled one of our Seats for a while. The news he shared was not for the faint of heart, as Globin had travelled with a group of others to Alterac Valley, where they uncovered a gruesome truth about the priest.

As they ventured into the bunker, they uncovered several corpses of troggs and other beings, who seemed to have cannibalized upon one another, as well as mind-boggling magics akin to what was used by Mogdug during the War of Three Hammers. They also uncovered unholy books of forbidden magics, relics, markings on the walls and so on. Gimli IV Stormpike had been working with the Old Gods!

After some discussion, it would seem that the clues take the search to Kul Tiras and our newest allies. We then decided to conclude the meeting after less than one hour. May the Titans guide us wisely.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:32 pm

Written by Chancellor Blackforge on the 14th of March.

Attendance list:
None

Session began at eight bells in the evening.
I opened the meeting by stating that our Seats of Magic and Order are out on their respective businesses. A Dark Iron Dwarf asked about a pair of Bronzebeard Dwarves whose names begin with 'Y'. I told him I'll discuss the matter after the meeting, to which he agreed.

I then brought up that we are still looking for people to fill the vacancies in the Senate, namely Seat of Transactions and Seat of Artifacts. After that, I brought up the Thane's Tournament that is on Saturday at four bells in the day. One of our prominent brawlers mentioned that there are rewards to be had if participating in the event.

No further topics were raised, thus we concluded the meeting after roughly twenty minutes. May the Titans guide us wisely, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:25 am

Attendance list:
Senator Thedgrok Slaghammer
Senator Illyanaeth Arcweaver (Late as always)

Due to the Chancellor calling in sick, I, Thedgrok Slaghammer, Seat of Order, was tasked to lead the Senate's meeting on the day of 21st of March
The session has began precisely at eight o'clock. And Senator Arcweaver, Seat of Magical Affairs, arrived precisely two minutes late. As per schedule the reports were presented to the public, Senator Arcweaver announced that he further studied the Thornspeakers, and mentioned that they have no connection to Necromancy, thinking otherwise is simply "not true"
They only emphasize the aspect of death, and it's importance in the cycle of life. That said, their powers are connected to the Drust.
I, Senator Slaghammer, Seat of Order, have reminded the public of the bounty placed on one Dark Iron going by the name of Grotom Ashbeard, with a bounty of 100 gold on his head. Description: Long orange beard, expensive clothing, average body build.
Reports were done with that, and we moved onto free word. Guard Yriah had two warnings for the public, that there might be someone collecting blood, for blood magics. And that last week there was a mysterious mist during the Session, that killed nearby rats. A female Void elf stepped forth, letting everyone know that she is glad that the lands of Khaz Modan have accepted the Ren'dorei so quickly.
Sergeant Toggs Stoneroot asked for word, and announced that there's a missing Kaldorei called "Faang" That she was kidnapped in Stormwind and delivered to the Crone. With that said, Yriah stepped in, saying that the Crone was defeated. As there were no other questions, I concluded the session after 25 minutes.

Signed:
Senator Thedgrok Slaghammer
Senator Illyanaeth Arcweaver
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Illyanaeth Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:19 pm

Attendance List:
Senator Arcweaver

Due to an unforeseen incident in Dun Modr, I, Illyanaeth Arcweaver, held the meeting in Lord Blackforge's absence. I began the session with the open word.

A female night elf raised concern of an expedition into some of the caves into Khaz Modan in search of plunder. I rejected this from happening as they had not planned which caves they would be searching and I expect to hear back next week.

As there were no other queries, I adjourned the session after 10 minutes.

Elune guide you.

Signed:
Lord Illyanaeth Arcweaver, Senator of Magical Affairs.
Illyanaeth
Illyanaeth

Character sheet
Name: Illyanaeth Arcweaver
Title: Lord of the Rhut'van Mountains and Senator of Magical Affairs in Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:13 pm

Written on the 4th of April by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance List:
None

Session started per schedule at the eight bell of the evening.
Due to lack of Senators attending, we started with the free word. Two Dwarves mentioned that there have been some "discussion alternative argument" in the Stormwind Council, but they had no further details, to which Cpt. Razorback was asked about such.
He stated that it was about the Azerite topic yet again and some other topics that he was unable to tell about. After that, others brought up their own topics as well, with Cpt. Razorback being the first to mention that an event to aid orphans affected by the war effort will be held by Stormwind, in the town of Goldshire. Details about date and time will arrive later.

Isadore Keaton state that he would like to see a similar effort from Stormwind as from Ironforge regarding Azerite, not weaponizing it but rather gathering it and handing it over to the Speaker of Azeroth, Magni Bronzebeard.

After that, we concluded the meeting after roughly quarter of an hour. May the Titans guide us wisely, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:56 pm

Written on the 11th of April by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance list:

Senate session started per schedule at the eight horn in the evening.
I opened the meeting by stating that there is still time until Noblegarden is upon us to come up with ideas for events to do during the season, and that all ideas so far are welcome.
I then proceeded by stating that we still have two vacant Seats to fill, Artifacts and Transactions.

Sen. Arcweaver reports that disturbing rumours have come from Kul Tiras, especially around the temple of their Tidesages. "A deep one" have been told to stir in the depths of said temple.

Globin VI Stormpike mentions that one of our latest additions to the Alliance, a Void Elf, have been sighted heading in that direction. She is suspected of having ties with a follower to the Old Gods, thus he think that his long missing son, Gimli IV Stormpike, is somehow alive.
Seemingly there is evidence that Gimli had staged his death in order to throw us off his scent, so that he could carry on his or his master's plans. What those plans are, we do not know yet. Dark Iron experts have however deciphered parts of documents left behind by Gimli and came up with some names listed in there.
"Uu'nat" is mentioned to be in an abode in Drust, seemingly an Old God servant. It could explain why the Naga recently have begun pestering the coastlines of Kul Tiras to such extent. Sen. Arcweaver will handle the investigation regarding this "Uu'nat" and what happened to Gimli IV Stormpike, I will get in touch with Sen. Slaghammer in order to send reinforcements to the beleaguered Kul Tirans.

Sen. Arcweaver finished his report, stating that if people feel any affliction whatsoever from suspected Old God influence, do not hesitate to contact the Storm's Wake tidesages for guidance.

We then moved on to the free word, Yriah mentioned that there are two Dark Iron Dwarves on the "Wanted" list currently, one of which have attacked a pregnant Kaldorei lady and strewn threats around before fleeing through the Deeprun Tram. The health status of the Kaldorei woman is currently unknown.

A question arose regarding the jurisdiction inside the Deeprun Tram, who is supposed to keep it under control? That is something I was unaware of and wish to remedy, so I will speak to Sen. Slaghammer to figure out who have what jurisdiction in the Tram.

After that, we wrapped up the meeting after slightly less than an hour, may the Titans watch over us, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu May 09, 2019 6:55 pm

Written by Chancellor Blackforge on the 9th of May.

Attendance:
None.

Senate session began per schedule at 20.00 local Ironforge time.

I opened the meeting by stating that the Naga are starting to interfere with Alliance matters on both Kul Tiras and Zandalar. We need to deal with them, and thus we are organizing a specialized effort to aid the war front as well as to deal with the scaly fiends. Two hands were raised about this topic, one from Yriah and one from Thandug.
Yriah wished to know if we were to ask for their superiors' permission to utilize their services in the field. I stated that we wish to continue our cooperation with other organizations and allies, so I stated "yes" on his request.
Thandug asked if the King of Stormwind had the resources to handle this rising threat. I cannot answer that question as I do not know the extent of their resources, but I believe we should try to contain this issue by ourselves before we involve anyone else. King Wrynn need as few distractions from the war effort as possible.

We then moved on to the free word, and several hands were raised about a variety of topics.
First to raise a hand was Dame Estelle who wished to settle some details regarding the Deeprun Tram. The Tram itself is owned by the Gnomes and is under Ironforge protection and law, thus we will handle any criminals that are captured there. Stormwind can enter in order to detain criminals fleeing into the Tram, in order for Ironforge Guards to arrive and pick them up.

A Dwarf named Gordam raised an issue about the rising rates of crime within Stormwind as an effect of the refugee situation. He wish to know if we could aid send some refugees up north to Gilneas to settle there, but far as we know, it is still contested territory. I suggested we could take care of some refugees in the Night Elven colony of Greenwarden's Grove, situated in the Wetlands. It would be of help for both Elves and Dwarves to have more settlers there, healing the land and people alike.

Yriah raised a topic about a supposedly dangerous prisoner, a ren'dorei, who is currently under Ironforge hospitality. That seemed to trigger a response from Globin VI Stormpike, who wished to talk with those who made the arrest of said elf. They will meet later in the week.

We then concluded the meeting after roughly forty-five minutes. May the Titans guide us wisely, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu May 16, 2019 7:08 pm

Written by Chancellor Blackforge on the 16th of May.

Attendance:

Session began at the eight horn in the evening, per schedule.
I opened the meeting by mentioning that our latest tactic is proving to be beneficial to the Kul Tiran people, and thus to our cause. Crimerates have dropped somewhat, Azerite deposits have been gathered up and threats have been neutralized.

Sen. Arcweaver then reported that battles have been fought against the "deep ones" in Tidesage Shrine. Currently both Horde and Alliance are fighting against these threats since for some reason they also have an interest in defeating the void forces, but we are not cooperating as such. We don't need the Horde "supporting" us like they did at the Broken Shore.

After the reports, the word got free. First to raise a topic was Yriah, who wished to know if Stormwind had been informed about the ren'dorei prisoner in Ironforge. Improved communications was an idea that came up, which we discussed with representatives from the Disciples of Light. They also wish to promote such communications and will bring the message to Stormwind Council.

A Dark Iron woman, Ygelyna, discussed the possibility of organizing a strike force against Horde forces at Zuldazar on Sunday, to which one other Dark Iron, Thandug, objected and stated that we need to make an example with a larger target as retaliation for one of the Kul Tiran villages being attacked recently.
However, we cannot offer official support to this, since many of our forces are tied to the varied warfronts around Azeroth. If they can scrape together a crew, we won't hold them back, but we cannot reinforce them either.

Last topic of the night belonged to a Night Elf Demon Hunter named Savyl, who wish to offer his support and his glaives for our cause, should we need it. We gladly accepted the offer, seeing how Demon Hunters are fearsome fighters on their own.

With that we concluded the meeting after roughly forty minutes. May the Titans guide us wisely, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu May 23, 2019 6:33 pm

Written on the 23rd of May by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance:
None

Session began at the eight horn in the evening, as per schedule.
I opened the meeting by stating that we are on the lookout for more Senators to fill the void in the Seats. One question arose about Seat of Artifacts and its duties, to which I answered satisfactory. Another question about Seat of Order came, to which I answered in the same manner.

Due to no Senators attending, we moved on to the free word. First to raise a topic was a Dark Iron Dwarf named Thandug, who reported in that an assault upon Stormsong Valley have been beaten back due to our strength in arms. He is worried though about the repeated assaults upon Kul Tiras though, the Horde never cease to come.

A question arose regarding the current conflict, if we will see peace. I stated that it is unlikely to happen as long as Sylvanas Windrunner is the current Warchief. We then concluded the meeting after roughly a third of an hour.

May the Titans guide us, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu May 30, 2019 6:39 pm

Written by Chancellor Blackforge on the 30th of May.

Attendance:

Senate session started per schedule at the eight horn, local Ironforge time.
I opened the meeting by stating that we still seek new members to the Senate and the respective Seats. After that, we moved on to reports. Sen. Arcweaver mentioned that an expedition yesterday on Kul Tiras have cleared a number of threats against the Proudmoore ruling house, as well as other threats to the populace on the island.

We then moved on to the free word, where a Dark Iron Dwarf named Thandug reported the Alliance progress in the campaign upon Zandalar. The Alliance did strike against the trolls, but we seem to have suffered losses, which the Horde in turn took as encouragement to attack Boralus afterwards.
Due to the lowered morale after the failed assault upon Zandalar, the Senate decided that we will send some extra ale to boost Kul Tiran and Alliance morale.

Thandug also mentioned that the Stormwind Council made an invitation to the public regarding the Night Elf refugee situation, asking for anything that can aid their efforts to help the Night Elves. The Senate replied to this that we can accept some refugees as well, and also that there is a small Night Elf settlement that can always use more settlers to grow.

After that, we concluded the meeting after slightly less than half an hour. May the Titans guide us wisely, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:49 pm

Written on the 6th of June by Chancellor Blackforge

Attendance:

Senate session began at the eight horn in the evening, local Ironforge time.
Sen. Arcweaver began by stating that there will be a drive tomorrow, Friday, for the refugees of Darnassus displaced by the heinous actions of the Horde. Food, water and blankets are needed, but people are welcome to donate anything they themselves don't need for the effort. Immediately several visitors volunteered to offer various things to the effort.

We then moved on to remind the people that we still need replacements for the three Vacant Seats we currently have. Someone asked which positions are available, I replied that Order, Transactions and Artifacts are currently vacant.
Another visitor then asked how many Seats there are in total, and we replied that there are five Seats in the Senate, Relations, Magical Affairs, Order, Transactions and Artifacts.

Thandug then came forth and applied for the Seat of Transactions. We then began the interview, which he passed with flying colours. We then welcomed him to the table and proceeded with the meeting.

We went on with the free word, and Yriah raised his hand for a topic. Apparantly there are trouble afoot in Elwynn Forest again, as there are bandits and traps laid out to ambush travellers.
Yriah then mentioned that the orphans of Stormwind offer to comb hair and beard for all who wish to have such done.

A visitor mentioned that he have spotted Gnomes behaving oddly on Kul Tiras, more so than usual. They seem to be looking for something, but so far we have had no luck in finding out what it is. We then concluded the meeting after roughly two-thirds of an hour. May the Titans guide us wisely, always.

Signed:
Lord Illyanaeth Arcweaver, Seat of Magical Affairs
Thandug, Seat of Transactions
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:08 pm

Written on the 13th of June by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance:
Thandug

Senate session began per usual schedule at the eight horn in the evening.
I opened the meeting by presenting our latest addition to the Senate, Sen. Thandug, while also announcing that we are still looking for more people to fill vacant Seats.

Sen. Arcweaver the reported about the progress of our initiative on Kul Tiras. While a Horde incursion have been thwarted in Stormsong Valley, it would seem that the traitorous Priscilla Ashvane have allied herself with the Horde. Even going so far as to harbor members of the Horde in their old strongholds! Our forces will do what they can to stifle Ashvane's efforts in that regard.

We then moved on to Sen. Thandug's report. He have so far reported in to Queen-Regent Moira Thaurissan and his own kin about his new status in the Senate. Sen. Thandug have also opened up talks with Stormwind about trade for certain resources, such as blankets and food for the refugees.

He then proceeded to state that we should aid Stormwind with handling the refugees, to which Sen. Arcweaver put in if we could not accept more refugees into Ironforge itself. I commented that it might be a bit cramped for our Night Elven allies, thus it might be better if they get situated at locations such as our Hunters' Lodge in Loch Modan or Greenswardens' Grove in the Wetlands.

Sen. Thandug finished his report by stating that he has questioned several Gnomes about the odd behaviour among the Gnomes on Kul Tiras, but none seem to know anything about the matter.

We then moved on to the free word, and Yriah was the first to open a topic. He mentioned that a murder had been done in Elwynn Forest, and the only clue so far have been a horse shoe of a unique make, to which we will talk to our craftsmen and see if any of them have gotten such an order.

A Brewmaster wished to inquire about importing more grapes for winemaking, as our Elven allies have a love for the drink. It would help to make them feel at home here, so we will do what we can to accommodate that request. After another small topic about the mole issue, we concluded the meeting after almost an hour.

May the Titans guide us wisely, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:36 am

Written on the 20th of June by Senator Thandug.

Attendance:
Thandug

The Senate began around two minutes behind schedule from the eight horn in the evening. Due to odd circumstances Lord Chancellor Cyrik Blackforge was absent from tonight's session, and therefore I volunteered myself to uphold the Senate in his absence.

I chose not to announce any recruitments for any of the current vacant Seats for the Senate in heart and respect for the Chancellor and for the current Senate at present. Senator Arcweaver did not have anything to report in the exception of announcing for the meeting tonight about the tomorrow Midsummer Festivities that takes place throughout Azeroth. It serves as a reminder on how it is the most warmest and even brightest time of the year where all must gather around and respect the flame during this time of the year, even during the times of conflict and war.

After Arcweaver's report we moved forward with my announcements in the Senate. Currently my ongoing trade negotiations with the Kingdom of Stormwind are momentarily come to a midway stop as I haven't finished with my delivering of tradelist for the Kingdom of Stormwind in inquiring the needs for the Kingdom of Ironforge and it's kinsmen. However, the Senate's part in delivering the needed food supplies and blankets for the refugees residing in the city have been accomplished behind the scenes regardless of current stop on bringing the Senate's inquiry to Stormwind for it's own needed supplies for the trade.

We moved on to the last minute public announcements from the public for any topic to be raised, from which a dwarf monk named Beerz asked about anything new to report on the Gnomes on Kul Tiras. So far however in my response, there hasn't been any word on the matter. Once that's done, we concluded the meeting after the first quarter of the hour.

May the Titans guide us, as always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:03 pm

Written on the 27th of June by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance:
Thandug

Session started per schedule at the eight horn in the evening.
I opened the session by stating that we are still looking for two more Senators to fill the vacant Seats in our gatherings, Seat of Order and Seat of Artifacts. Sen. Thandug then gave his report.

He has managed to accomplish most of his goals regarding the tradelist agreed upon with Stormwind, but the Stormwind representatives have yet to show for the final details. Sen. Thandug have also sent more food and blankets to the refugees of Darnassus.

We then proceeded to the free word, where Brewmaster Beerz mentioned that his supply of grapes is running low.
Sen. Thandug replied that it is one of the topics to be discussed with the Stormwind representative, however she arrived right after that was said, explaining her tardiness with her training taking longer than expected. Following that, Sen. Thandug and Rep. Rue Xing ironed out the details of the trade agreement between Ironforge and Stormwind.

Lady Kaylock then raised a topic about the latest news of the 7th Legion. It would seem that during a pursuit of Horde ships, naga suddenly opened a wide maw in the ocean, causing all the ships to fall into it. Mentions of a Tidestone have been heard, however Lady Kaylock didn't have much intel about the item itself, aside it being very powerful.
According to one of our visitors, it sounds very much like the Titan artifact used to deal with the latest invasion of the Burning Legion, the Tidestone of Golganneth! If this is true, we are about to face a foe with untold power over the water. For now we can only pray that they won't use it again, this time upon a major city or on the rest of our fleet.

May the Titans watch over us in these dark times.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:46 pm

Written on the 4th of July by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance:
Thandug

Session began at the eight horn in the evening, as usual.
Sen. Arcweaver opened his report by stating that it is indeed the lost capital city of the old Night Elf empire that has "surfaced" once more, Zin-Azshari. It is yet to be confirmed, but considering the show of power thus far, it would seem that Queen Azshara indeed posses control over the Tidestone of Golganneth, which pose incredible danger to everyone on Azeroth.
Sen. Arcweaver advise everyone to NOT go there, glory seekers are not welcome to get stuck in the coming battles between our forces and the enemy.

Sen. Thandug reports that the technical lands of Mechagon have indeed been found, and that there are plenty of resources to trade for. However, there also seem to be a rebellion going on at the time being. We will need to send operatives there to deduce what is going on and whom to potentially support.

We concluded the meeting after over half an hour have passed, may the Titans watch over us, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:46 pm

Written by Senator Thandug on the 11th of July.

Attendance:

Session began a couple minutes late after the eighth horn in the evening. I opened up the meeting by announcing, that Lord Cyrik Blackforge is not present as of tonight and therefore I acted tonight as a temporarily chairman of this evening in the Senate.  

The first Public announcement came from a human named Reyxor, who has been recently named anew Minister of Internal Affairs in the Stormwind Council. He came by to tonight's session stating this as a sign of new hopeful cooperation future between our two mighty kingdoms.  We moved forward after that with the Senate's announcements, Senator Illy have stated from his report, that the magic and elements of Nazjatar may have a connection to the similar effects of those uncovered on Stormsong Valley in Kul Tiras.

After that we moved onto my report, stating that operatives have both in Nazjatar and the Island of Mechanic Gnomes made steady progress against the threats over the continents. Rumours and predictions from the reports may state, that the days of Queen Azhara and the monarchy of the Island of Mechanic Gnomes may be coming to an end in the following coming weeks.  

After that, we concluded the tonight's Senate meeting after eighteen minutes since the start of the session. May the Titans watch over us, always.  

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:59 pm

Written by Senator Thandug on the 18th of July

Attendance:

Session began at eight horn in the evening. Once more, I opened up the meeting with the announcement of Lord Blackforge's absence. As for the tonight I was the only Senator at present without no word from Senator Illy being absent aswell.

The meeting began with my report related to new found information on Lady Priscilla, whom we had previous old leads of her both relating and working with the Horde. Unfortunately, this information was proven false, as it has been discovered that she has been rather being working with Queen Azhara and her naga instead. I don't know what that woman has been up to and is been doing right now, but we'll find a way to get her eventually.

After my report, an archdruid named Aerctanta approached and asked about the missing representatives of the Senate, including Lord Blackforge. I replied to him the same information as I've stated at the start of the meeting. As for me I've announced to put up a small investigation team to check up on Lord Cyrik if things are okay with him, due to been absent for nearly two weeks since his previous presence.

After the first public announcement, Minister Reyxor of the Stormwind Council approached and announced of an upcoming refugee escort coming in the following weeks from the north at Lordaeron. He wanted to know of any checkpoints and outposts that should be warned in advance of such an escort heading towards Menethil Harbour. The only dwarven outposts as such I know of was Dun Modr in the Wetlands, from which I will send a courier there as soon as able to inform of the upcoming escort.

With Minister Reyxor's announcement, we concluded the meeting tonight after twenty-five minutes after the eighth horn in the evening. May the Titans watch over us.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:35 pm

Written on the 25th of July by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance:
Thandug

Session began at the eight horn in the evening.
I opened by explaining my absence lately, due to personal business and the distance i had journeyed I couldn't make contact with the Senate prior to tonight. Sen. Thandug stated that he had sent out a team to look for my person, but that they can be safely recalled now.

Sen. Arcweaver had nothing to report.

Sen. Thandug reported that the annual Lightbringer Pilgrimage is soon to take place, on the 25th of August.
He then brought up the topic of Mechagon and its potential worth in terms of trade, but also the uncertainties of the rebellion going on there. If the rebellion doesn't get our support, the monarch is likely to win. But if the Horde supports the rebellion and they win, that could cause us to lose a potential trading partner. Decided to support the Mechagon rebellion with what supplies and manpower we could.

We then let the word go free, Reyxor Nightfall raised a topic about letting more diplomats talk between Ironforge and Stormwind and their respective political organizations, in order to promote better communications. Sen. Arcweaver asked if Stormwind had intentions of pushing their agenda upon Ironforge sovereignty, which Nightfall denied. We accepted the notion and concluded shortly after.

May the Titans guide us wisely, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:21 pm

Written on the 1st of August by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance:
None

I opened the meeting by stating that after tonight we will take a break for the entirety of August. This is due to the Senators needing some time off to handle their private businesses and so on.
I then continued to mention that we have yet to hear any news from Nazjatar and Mechagon, thus I suspect that our reinforcements have yet to arrive to those places.

Reyxor Nightfall opened up with a topic about a refugee escort that will pass near Dun Modr, and he inquire to make certain there will be no hinder for that mission. I stated that as long as no laws are broken, it shouldn't pose any problems. With that agreed upon, he got permission to proceed.

We concluded the gathering after quarter of an hour, meaning it was rather short, but not many topics were raised. May the Titans guide us wisely, always.

Signed:
Lord Cyrik Blackforge, Chancellor.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:55 pm

Written on the 5th of September by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance:
Thandug

Session began per schedule at the eight horn in the evening.
I opened the meeting by stating that I will soon be unable to fulfill the role of Chancellor and perhaps even as Seat of Relations in the near future, as my personal life is getting more troubled and I need time to resolve that in a proper manner.

Sen. Arcweaver report news from Nazjatar. Apparantly King Greymane, along with General Feathermoon, have worked out a cease fire with the Elves of the Horde to combat the naga forces unhindered. Currently they are laying siege upon Azshara's palace, which will hopefully bring a swift end to the naga threat once and for all.

Sen. Arcweaver also reports that there seem to be dissent within the Horde, apparently the former High Overlord Saurfang have managed to cause that by spreading rumours about finding Thrall, the former Warchief of the Horde. If that is to be believed, I cannot say.

Sen. Thandug reports that our human allies of Stormwind have encountered a feral problem in Duskwood, as worgen are running rampant there seemingly. He has offered to go there himself to support our allies. He also report news from Mechagon. The rebellion there have entered a stalemate and they require additional help to break it.
Sadly we cannot offer any manpower, due to our current situation with the Horde and the naga of Nazjatar, only supplies can be sent for the time being.

After that, we concluded the meeting after roughly half an hour.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:32 pm

Written on the 12th of September by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance:
Thandug

Session started as scheduled at the eight horn in the evening.
Yriah raised two hands, one for each topic he had to bring.
First topic touched upon the matter of representatives and what they do. I answered that question and we moved on to his second topic, a Draenic family dispute which need help solving. I will need to send a note to Sen. Arcweaver regarding the help to construct one.

I mentioned that we are still in need of people to fill vacant Seats in the Senate.

Sen. Thandug reports that recruitment for the Duskwood mission need four or less non-human volunteers, preferably races that are somewhat immune to diseases. We will send what Dwarves we can muster.

Lastly, Sen. Thandug also mentioned that the Stormwind Council are in need of additional people to fill vacancies.

We concluded the meeting after about half an hour, may the Titans guide us wisely, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Written on the 19th of September by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance:
Thandug

I stated my intent to resign from the Senate after the meeting next week. This caused some commotion, as some of the audience protested this decision and wanted me to stay until the Senate have helped fix the issues plaguing the Wetlands currently. I answered that it will be one of my top priorities after I have resigned, as the area is home for the Blackforge Clan for generations.

One of the spectators wondered if my resignation would make it legal to punt Gnomes around Ironforge again, to which I replied that it have been against the law the entire time. I then suggested that she find Goblins to punt around instead, it would be more beneficial to the Alliance.

We then carried on with the meeting, I mentioned that we are in need of replacements for Seat of Order, Seat of Artifacts and soon Seat of Relations. A question arose about what Relations do, and I answered it satisfyingly.

Next topic was the coming Brewfest event, which will start tomorrow. I hope everyone will have a splendid time there.

Sen. Thandug then repeated last week's report about the feral issue in Duskwood needing volunteers. We then moved on to the free word and a Dark Iron woman mentioned that the Mountainguard Regiment is in need of volunteers as well. I promised to send what I could find their way.

We then concluded the meeting after slightly more than half an hour. May the Titans guide us, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:47 pm

Written on the 23rd of September by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance:
Thandug

Session started as usual at the eight horn in the evening.
I opened the session by stating that we are still looking for new Senators to fill the vacant spots in our ranks. The open spots are, after this gathering has concluded; Seat of Artifacts, Seat of Order and Seat of Relations.

Sen. Arcweaver's report contain rumours that the combined forces of the 7th Legion, along with shal'dorei and sin'dorei forces, struck a crippling blow against the naga forces of Nazjatar. We still need confirmation of those rumours, so until then we will not make any hasty decisions.
For the time being, Sen. Arcweaver suggest that the populace is to take caution of they encounter something that they do not understand, preferably discussing it with people of faith in their region.

Sen. Thandug reports that a regiment have managed to get to Mechagon in order to secure the island for the Alliance. While the clashes were many, no reports of casualties have arrived home. The Rustbolt Rebellion is a step closer to achieve victory, thanks to the Alliance!

We then continued to the free word, and the first topic to be raised came from the Disciples of Light, who inquired if we had any details regarding an incident in the Mage Quarter of Stormwind. Apparantly a fire had started there, and a life have sadly been lost. Sen. Arcweaver offered his assistance to the investigations.

A citizen thanked me for my service, I thanked him in return and promised that I will still work for the interests of Khaz Modan, even if not in the Senate.

A brewmaster mentioned that they have been busy with work for the Brewfest, with many kegs ready for delivery. He also is happy that the Dark Irons now formally have joined the celebrations, instead of showing up by mole machines to drink it all up.

Lord Hutchins made an appearance here tonight, and he also wished to thank me for my service to Khaz Modan and its people. I thanked him in return and told him that I would continue to work hard to be worthy of such praise.

We then concluded the meeting after three-quarters of an hour. May the Titans guide us wisely, always.

Signed:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content