Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle for Alterac [RP-PvP][[1st of May]

+23
Melnerag
Krogon Devilstep
Lavian
LomenĂ¡r Nightsinger
Calisar
siegmund
Allonia_Miral
Samian/Bismack
Thelos
Rashka
John Silverweave
Seranita
Raenmar
Rammius
Diederich
Drustai
Helmut
Skarain
Vaell
erwtenpeller
Xen-tau
Coppersocket
Ralegh
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Battle for Alterac [RP-PvP][[1st of May] Empty The Battle for Alterac [RP-PvP][[1st of May]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:39 am

With the failed attempt to sack the Peak and the resilient defense of the Allied forces, the Forsaken now turn their attention to a different battle, one a bit closer to home, and one far more important.

As steel, fire and anger clashed of the two great armies, many lives and unlives were lost. The end result being, a stalemate was reached and the Alliance retained their control of the Peak. Exhausted, battered and bruised, the Horde forces retreated through the mountain pass and back to Andorhal.

However, this defeat has not stopped the grand strategies from functioning, it has not halted the brilliant schemes to be continued in concept, and as such, a new forward movement is being prepared.

Alterac, a battle that has been fought for for almost a decade and the beginning of the troubles for the Forsaken with the Stormpike and by extension the Alliance. While the Alliance forces celebrate their short lived victory, a greater threat is looming...

The Battle for Alterac [RP-PvP][[1st of May] Alteracvalley

A fresh initiative will take place within Alterac Valley, an attempt by the Eastern Horde to regain momentum and initiative against the forces of the Alliance. A surge, an invasion, a surprise attack will be launched on the 1st of May.

This will begin at 21:00 and be a role-played out PvP battle-zone inside the Alterac Valley war-game.

Because spots are limited, priority will be given to racial guilds (Forsaken, Dwarves) and after that it will be first come, first serve. We're hoping to accommodate all interested parties but this is impossible, and I realize this, so I would like to apologize beforehand for those who do not get to participate. As some sort of "repayment" to those who do inevitably miss out, it may be possible to organize a clash between both armies inside Alterac City after/before the war-game itself.

Contacts:
Alliance:
Areyah
Ildranor

Horde:
Vangrel
Nessra

Poke me in-game or post here for questions/information.

Last edited by Vangrel Lansire on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Battle for Alterac [RP-PvP][[1st of May] Empty Re: The Battle for Alterac [RP-PvP][[1st of May]

Post by Ralegh Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:38 am

Ohmygodyes!
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Battle for Alterac [RP-PvP][[1st of May] Empty Re: The Battle for Alterac [RP-PvP][[1st of May]

Post by Coppersocket Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:05 am

Fuck yeah, I'm all over this.

Sign me up!
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:56 am

You mean Blood Elves/Dwarven? You've had your elves fight your battles for you, you weaklings!

I'm sure the Crimson Imperium wishes to participate in this as well. =3
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:15 am

I believe the Shatterskull Marauders shall not be seen.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:19 am

I love the idea but I think 21:00 might be just a little too late! It'll last for 3 - 4 hours. Even if it was 20:30 it'd take the risk of some people dropping out towards the end.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Majority of relevant guilds or their officers have been contacted. By relevant I mean, those a) in the vicinity and b) on the Horde's side IC.

Those who are unable to come ICly are free to come as an alter ego. Should either group exceed 40 players then we will fight it out in the ruined Alterac itself, for better or for worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:50 pm

Wild Tempest will be up for this. I'll poke you ingame if i spot you.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Helmut Spoon will be there, doing the usual scouting and telling the troops to stop acting stupid and fight better.

Last edited by Helmut on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:26 am

As a mixed race guild I guess we look for space closer to the time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:33 am

Single-race ones are just giving priority. There should still be room for mixed-race guilds as well.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:35 am

Looks good, will try get some Cultists involved.
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:15 pm

A War Council will be announced shortly to prepare for this IC. Calendar invites have been distributed and I am hoping I've not missed anybody, from either faction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rammius Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:40 pm

The Red Dawn hasn't got a calander invite Sad
Rammius
Rammius

Character sheet
Name: Valten Grimaldus
Title: Lieutenant of the Disciples of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Neither have TGC :l
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Oh right, wrong thread. I've not put out calendar invites for this PvP battle, only the Tol Barad one.

The notifications for this will be distributed IC in a War Council which will take place after I know when I am working.

Stay tuned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:50 pm

I wonder. Are dol invited?
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Silverweave Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:04 am

I am much looking forward to this event. Although I do need to ask if there's any level requirements. I would love to come on Silverweave if IC actions permit such, but I do have a level 90 hunter which I can also use if he's not at the right level. Due to him being only level 78. To which I can understand and make such reasons for why he wouldn't go. Of course if there's still free spaces on the Alliance side of things.
John Silverweave
John Silverweave

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:18 am

For any world PvP, being level 90 is a plus.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:56 pm

John Silverweave wrote:I am much looking forward to this event. Although I do need to ask if there's any level requirements. I would love to come on Silverweave if IC actions permit such, but I do have a level 90 hunter which I can also use if he's not at the right level. Due to him being only level 78. To which I can understand and make such reasons for why he wouldn't go. Of course if there's still free spaces on the Alliance side of things.

If numbers go above 40 people, we will not be using the war-game but battling it out in the open and fresh air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:32 am

Hmm.. I'd want to join.. But then it had to be Cross-Realm, since my rogue curently is having a peek on other realms.
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:39 am

I guess your rogue needs to come back.

Cross-realm can work Jasmine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:49 am

I am interested in joining, if I am able to advance the current path of my character's plot swiftly enough. There may or may not be pandas following in my furry footsteps. Keep in touch.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Vangrel Lansire wrote:If numbers go above 40 people, we will not be using the war-game but battling it out in the open and fresh air.
Aw man.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Coppersocket wrote:
Vangrel Lansire wrote:If numbers go above 40 people, we will not be using the war-game but battling it out in the open and fresh air.
Aw man.

Nonsense! More then 40 people is good!
Wether this is played out in the bg or not the regiment'll be moving up to Alterac for a while soon. Perhaps we could even end up doing both the bg and the wpvp in both alterac zones?
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next