Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Alterac Valley CtA - 6th to the 9th of december.

+2
Moglim
Krogon Devilstep
6 posters

Go down

[H] Alterac Valley CtA - 6th to the 9th of december. Empty [H] Alterac Valley CtA - 6th to the 9th of december.

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:49 pm

[H] Alterac Valley CtA - 6th to the 9th of december. AV%20banner

Hello! so, with the coming W-rp-pvp campaigns and this huge window of opportunity right before us... Myself and Grogona from the red blades are planning to very literally spam Alterac valley all of this weekend, and all in an effort to gear not only our guildies, but other horde RP'ers from across the guilds ready for PvP! This may also involve some visits to tol'barad and 2 vs 2 teaming to give everyone that extra little boost.

Its my hope that folks take part, I know many of you like smashing faces! and a full set of tyrannical helps achieve just that, even opening the doors of RBg's and Arena matches.

outside of events we will be using our own alts (to be efficient) to run one, two or even three 5 man teams through AV continually, using an array of team based tactics/methods to increase the chances of a horde victory. furthermore the groups will be split/re-organised to best allow for healing and other benefits, every little helps right?

Now, the tricky part. This is an offer to those wanting to gear, -not- those already in full tyrannical or above. If you already have at least full tyrannical then we will allow you into groups but ... you may be asked to leave or move to a different 5 man team to make room for someone who lacks gear, aka... those this little effort is intended for.

If you are wanting to take part whisper myself (Krogon) or grogona in game! Below will be a list of all those wishing to take part, give this thread a nice bump and declare if you want in and on what character!

Those Taking part:

-Krogon (alts: Fhu & Xhu)
-Grogona
-Gridish
-Catari
-Nograx
-Oguur
-Grodok
-Solanna
-Threkna
-Sarthia

Last edited by Krogon Devilstep on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

[H] Alterac Valley CtA - 6th to the 9th of december. Empty Re: [H] Alterac Valley CtA - 6th to the 9th of december.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:07 pm

As the realms best PvPer's myself and Gilran will be there to crush you under our heel.

Usera is actually doing it for us.

Back to top Go down

[H] Alterac Valley CtA - 6th to the 9th of december. Empty Re: [H] Alterac Valley CtA - 6th to the 9th of december.

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:28 pm

I smell sore dwarf buttocks on the horizon...

Shocked 

...i really should sell my skills as a seer...

Neutral 
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Moglim Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Oi! I won’t have any orcs roaming around my bunker! Perhaps the clans will be around to give you orcsies a hard time this weekened.
Moglim
Moglim

Character sheet
Name: Kilgan Stonehearth
Title: Thane

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Stormpike filth! In my keep?! Slay them all!

Good initiative, unfortunately I already have PVP gear otherwise I would have joined you guys.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:43 pm

If I'm free and there is a spare spot I'll happily fill in but I don't really need honour anymore! Definitely up for spamming some 2's with someone though!
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Janela Thunderwing Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:56 am

Saturday, Alterac Valley.
Let's queue up at a specific time and settle this.
Janela Thunderwing
Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet
Name: Janela Thunderwing
Title: Thunderwing Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:48 am

Um. Not sure how many hours I'll be on my Horde but Sarthia needs gear badly to say the least. Disc priest, can't go online now so thats why i'm replying in this thread.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:42 pm

/shoo dwarves! We can kick your behinds at the campaign!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Moglim Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:48 pm

Krogon Devilstep wrote: /shoo dwarves! We can kick your behinds at the campaign!
We're just messing about. This is a great initiative Krogon, and we wish you all full sets and loads of honor.

See you on the battlefield!
Moglim
Moglim

Character sheet
Name: Kilgan Stonehearth
Title: Thane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down