Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde locking down MoP zones

+35
Kharzac "Plaguehoof"
Odgan / Keag
Teebo
Gilran
Allonia_Miral
Sadok
Thrakha
Skarain
Kettin
Sohan
Magaskawee/Anaei
Vaell
Zinkle Figgins
Coppersocket
Grufftoof
Seranita
Humphry
Rmuffn
Rae Wulfgnar
Ralegh
Lini
Gesh
siegmund
Quin
Sorayah
Exigua
erwtenpeller
Cid
Jeanpierre
Robi Kaezlan
Muzjhath
Shriukan
Asvaldr Lighthammer
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Raenmar
39 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Horde locking down MoP zones - Page 7 Empty Re: Horde locking down MoP zones

Post by Kittrina Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Grufftoof wrote:What is pathetic is this small community's (for that is what we are, I'm told) inability to discuss anything really. And it's strange idea that the RP community is the sole arbiter of everything that happens on DB, and the one true power.

Because we have to insult or call names or ridicule another point of view. Whilst always maintaining a holier than thou unquestioning belief that our own limited point of view is the sole absolute truth.

You know what, there is a lot of paranoia and shite. And there's a lot of blinkered silliness. And pixel-penis stroking.

I wish it'd stop. I wish people would listen and learn.

There's more to this game than one narrow view. A narrow view is fine for your characters. But try and see the bigger picture yourselves.

Stop getting so bloody excited, anxious and angry about something that hasn't even got close to coming to pass. And quite possibly can not and will not anyway.

I considered making that a Modtoof post. But decided it's better from "me". Yet I'd stick by that with either "hat on".

This, really.

This community does more damage to itself than ABOC ever manages to.
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Grufftoof wrote:What is pathetic is this small community's (for that is what we are, I'm told) inability to discuss anything really. And it's strange idea that the RP community is the sole arbiter of everything that happens on DB, and the one true power.

Because we have to insult or call names or ridicule another point of view. Whilst always maintaining a holier than thou unquestioning belief that our own limited point of view is the sole absolute truth.

You know what, there is a lot of paranoia and shite. And there's a lot of blinkered silliness. And pixel-penis stroking.

There's more to this game than one narrow view. A narrow view is fine for your characters. But try and see the bigger picture yourselves.

Stop getting so bloody excited, anxious and angry about something that hasn't even got close to coming to pass. And quite possibly can not and will not anyway.

I considered making that a Modtoof post. But decided it's better from "me". Yet I'd stick by that with either "hat on".

Modtoof or Grufftoof, I find myself agreeing wholeheartedly.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Gruff, I like you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teebo Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:48 pm

Going to have to watch out for this baby too! Very Happy
Teebo
Teebo

Character sheet
Name: Teebo Gyroblast
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:51 pm

I'M!!!!!
Out, and if i een buy MoP... eh it till be maybe during the winter.... Eh..
Maybe, but i wish you luck in killing them, or well Luck in the pvp Very Happy I will be a lvl 85 twink i guess xD
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7