Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Amatho's Torrent gift] Horde and Alliance ( Horde via defiasrp.com)

2 posters

Go down

[Amatho's Torrent gift] Horde and Alliance ( Horde via defiasrp.com) Empty [Amatho's Torrent gift] Horde and Alliance ( Horde via defiasrp.com)

Post by Amatho Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:18 am

When I return to the game, Amatho will fulfill an enlightend roll. An Elf, that defines calmness, insight and neutrality. She has mastered a unique gift. She calls is, Grid Torrent. Now, what I'd love is, is when player want their character to do some soul-searching, speak to those who have died ( She can only feel the energy of the the passed one, adding to the eneregy of the player), or any counciler like reason, to look her up. What I do ask is a little background on the problem so we can RP with some more depth. So - please describe your situation below, why you seek aid - and boldly what would Amatho find if she was looking at a network of energy all heading to a specific goal, person, item - whatever.

A sentient being is asked to stand before her. She will then fall into a meditating state, attempting to couple her astral body to the other being - as a result, she can see the flows of energy - thus, being able to read where the person has invested his energy in, though - while looking at the energy traffic, she's also able to see forged roads of energy, now neglected. She can advice one to head a certain direction, she can even stear energy into a direction when the patient/subject/advice-seeker wants this. Though.. It will be a minor push in the back. The rest, is up to being
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

[Amatho's Torrent gift] Horde and Alliance ( Horde via defiasrp.com) Empty Re: [Amatho's Torrent gift] Horde and Alliance ( Horde via defiasrp.com)

Post by Jeanpierre Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:12 pm

It's an interesting concept, one I might explore in the future.
As a clear example, take Jean-Pierre and Adabella. Jean-Pierre has been trying to reflect on his past and introspect his emotions regarding the loss of Adabella quite profoundly.

However, as this all fits in your other topic on Adabella ( http://www.defiasrp.com/t4831-shade-of-adabella-nightshade ) I'll post the info there.

I can imagine one of those stories to be actually RP'd instead of just written. It could make the introspection of my char far more challenging.. and dangerous Very Happy
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down