Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Barrens Campaign [Updated 29/05]

+47
Osmand
Kormag
Tarvik
Rasonal Dranger
Torukan
Peacemoon
Jayse
Demurral
Geldar
Cathee Norris
Lavian
Irys
Jeanpierre
Valdar/Melan
Narushka
Eloresh
Eodan
Arathoran
Mikasa
Dangadil Stormhead
Gesh
Yarnaat
itsy
Gahalla
Muzjhath
Raelan
Timna
The Misty Beast
Khendran
Astraea
Mandui
Morgeth
Melnerag
Morinth
Ixirar
Zhakiri
Frostfeather
Geneviève
Valerias
corleth
Rmuffn
Sanara
Drustai
Killian
Partridge
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Whiston Farley
51 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Barrens Campaign [Updated 29/05] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Barrens Campaign [Updated 29/05]

Post by Morinth Tue May 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Rasonal Dranger wrote:
Timna wrote:
Haha, the Cult did the same on the other hill

Then you died.
Again.

*stares coldly*

When you Roleplay with your RP gear.
Better. When you ERP with your ERP gear...
We will find you.
And we will revenge for our lightslayers.
*runs crying*

I find the best ERP gear is no gear at all...
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

The Barrens Campaign [Updated 29/05] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Barrens Campaign [Updated 29/05]

Post by Jayse Tue May 17, 2011 3:42 pm

"Better. When you ERP with your ERP gear...
We will find you."

This.. I like.. XD
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Tue May 17, 2011 3:45 pm

That's why I said even better. Easier to kill. *nod*

But enough derailing the thread! Looked like a fine battle from above, and even though I didn't participate in it, I have noticed few things:

Generally, the clashes were great, the Horde fought well even outnumbered, and I saw the Allaince slacking a bit, intentionally, to cover up the outnumbering. Was really nice thing to see.

One point- I saw sometimes the Orcs using some fine tactics, but it's impossible to face the outnumbering as such, even when the Allaince try to play it more fair, when ressing mid-battle is allowed. The Tactics is usefull for the first wave, once they ressurcate, it's over. I may be wrong, but that's how it seems to me.

Edit: Jayse Very Happy
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Tue May 17, 2011 4:19 pm

I spoke to a really nice GM regarding SoN/Evólution today. He asked names and spelling and everything to gather some facts and said he'd see what he could do. It's hard since its a PvP server obviously, but he urged us to keep spam report them if it keeps happening. So they can see how often it happens and how bad it is. Hopefully if we keep at that something will happen eventually.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Tue May 17, 2011 7:43 pm

So basically...inform everyone on the RP community to report them if they keep disturbing RP so GM's can get an idea on how frequently this is happening so they know it's harassment and not just PVP on a PVP server?

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Tue May 17, 2011 7:51 pm

I was told "it's a PVP servuhr" and then he was damn eager to get away from my imminent ragequit.
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Tue May 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Good suggestions Peacemoon. I guess you can help Katalmach and Unathi leading the next battle.

Poke me on the RealID to discuss it better! Smile
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarvik Tue May 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Im hareto protast righet ca im goinon a martch cus i wand briddan tobea bout briddish. we gad intarasial loaw, nthe muoslamic infadel, ther trian do gad thed loaw ovaroura coandry. anesep e sop tha ouar contris evrythin e sapne evry condry salit entla yu've yuf goad the iraki loaw theyf puat dawn in lundun i withno rollsn londun taday, bot, the trian ta pud tha iraqui luaw doawn oan on lundan, thei trianfo they jast triando pud thed luaw dowan on uas. We wea cannt stey foar thad
Tarvik
Tarvik

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Wed May 18, 2011 2:29 am

It took me a minute to realise you weren't either drunk or posting from google translater, Tarv...

He claims to not be at all butthurt about that video. I call bullshit, I'm butthurt because the guy's British. I can't imagine how butthurt I'd be if we shared the same political views!

Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kormag Thu May 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Spent most of the last battle DC'd and figure it is PROBABLY a bad idea if the raid leader's not aware of what is going on, lol. So I've asked Girloy to make different arrangements for the next battle and will make my contributions differently.

Kormag

Character sheet
Name: Katalmach Banefang
Title: Warlord of the Warsong Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Fri May 20, 2011 12:43 am

Aye, luckily Jalzari was on it and gave me a hand! Smile

Let's hope that on Saturday numbers are more balanced. Bring those corpsers and the long ears!
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Fri May 20, 2011 6:15 am

Many apologies for not helping out the Horde! \o I still wasn't made aware of the dates for fighting, so I couldn't plan with my guild. Had 10+ 85's online at one point last night, but they all dispersed to different alts to RP on. :< So when I was asked if we were coming, I had Morinth in another area, and only a few other 85's who were all busy.

So Saturday is the next fight, yes? I'll pop it on our calendar and hope we're available! We have another event then, but hopefully they won't clash.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Fri May 20, 2011 9:00 am

Yes Saturday at 20.35!
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Fri May 20, 2011 11:33 am

So we're clear; Undead and Blood Elves are now allowed considering the fact we cannot even the numbers out with only Orcs, Trolls, Tauren and Goblins (No Goblins are present at the moment anyway).

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Fri May 20, 2011 11:35 am

Thalgun wrote:So we're clear; Undead and Blood Elves are now allowed considering the fact we cannot even the numbers out with only Orcs, Trolls, Tauren and Goblins (No Goblins are present at the moment anyway).

Will try to make IC contact again, then.
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri May 20, 2011 11:59 am

Perhaps a long shot but it might strengthen the classical war theme and give some inter faction RP. I'm notifying you OOCly to generate interest and give everyone a shot at gathering their thoughts on it.

As officer of faith and morale of the Disciples of Light, JP might be interested to discuss burrial rights with the Horde. After all, DoL will want to ensure the battle is fought with "Respect" for both sides and for the fallen. Additionally, DoL will want an ensurance that no shadowy crafts, such as necromancy, will be performed on the fallen. They deserve their peace.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Fri May 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Seems like a good idea JP! Smile
Let's arrange it.
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Fri May 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Horde? Respect!? Burn their remains.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri May 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Corleth/Greagoir wrote:Horde? Respect!? Burn their remains.

Sometimes I think the Chapter of Anethion confuses the Light with Anethion's electrical torch. It would explain a lot.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Fri May 20, 2011 5:17 pm

This campaign is far too awesome...I am missing out on it...however my level 4 warrior trial character has been walking around stalking you all, must say awesome job from what I have seen.
Osmand
Osmand

Character sheet
Name: Brother Osmand Lightguard
Title: Abbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eodan Fri May 20, 2011 7:08 pm

A pole with a notice seems to have been planted to the left of the Forward Command's command tent.

The Barrens Campaign [Updated 29/05] - Page 7 Messagecampaigncopy
Eodan
Eodan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri May 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Eira reads over the notice with brief intent turning away with a grin.

Since when did Arathorians have good archers? Thought they were all about the muscles and melee confrontations. I'm not ready to depend my life next to one however. Besides only a matter of time before we discover the Goblins are nearing the end creation of a tunnel route.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Fri May 20, 2011 10:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn-FOewjnwU

A video I made for the whole Campaign, it's still rather basic as I only just started working with this stuff and .. laggy sadly X_x
However I had much fun making it ^^
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sat May 21, 2011 1:37 am

Deathwing just torched the alliance RP base in the Barrens killing half the people. xD
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Sat May 21, 2011 1:39 am

Everyone bit the bullet (flame) but the Seal and their tents. Rumours of conspiracy abound!

Serves the Arathorian scoundrals right for advancing without orders, ill disciplined scum! Very Happy
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next