Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Barrens Campaign [Updated 29/05]

+47
Osmand
Kormag
Tarvik
Rasonal Dranger
Torukan
Peacemoon
Jayse
Demurral
Geldar
Cathee Norris
Lavian
Irys
Jeanpierre
Valdar/Melan
Narushka
Eloresh
Eodan
Arathoran
Mikasa
Dangadil Stormhead
Gesh
Yarnaat
itsy
Gahalla
Muzjhath
Raelan
Timna
The Misty Beast
Khendran
Astraea
Mandui
Morgeth
Melnerag
Morinth
Ixirar
Zhakiri
Frostfeather
Geneviève
Valerias
corleth
Rmuffn
Sanara
Drustai
Killian
Partridge
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Whiston Farley
51 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Barrens Campaign [Updated 29/05] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Barrens Campaign [Updated 29/05]

Post by Mandui Mon May 16, 2011 12:00 pm

You can try poking BW members who are online and might be utterly bored I guess, although, like Melf said, we have too often bothered chasing them, only to have them stay on flying mounts after we wipe them once. Not many of us are willing to waste any time on such bs anymore Razz
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

The Barrens Campaign [Updated 29/05] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Barrens Campaign [Updated 29/05]

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Shouldn't have censored the names.

You don't want Ruthless Faction coming down though, you'd just bring me alot more OOC. >_<

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Mon May 16, 2011 12:04 pm

I'd keep the names censored but I think it's fair you tell their GM's who they are. I'd want to know if they were any of mine. :S

Thirding (?) the impression people have of Ruthless Faction. I haven't seen them OOC in /s yet but they seem like a desperate bunch of wannabe PvP/social guild clusterfucks.
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eodan Mon May 16, 2011 12:05 pm

As Geneviève says, I'd like to know if it's one of ours aswell. (KoS)
Eodan
Eodan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon May 16, 2011 12:07 pm

In the SoN matter, whatever happens don't let them ruin the RP. Because being griefers that's what they are after. Either take it IC like some does and RP along it, or RP in ghost form, or head somewhere else and keep RPing, pretending its the same spot.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Geneviève wrote:they seem like a desperate bunch of wannabe PvP/social guild clusterfucks.

FU

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon May 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Let's keep the insults where they belong.. At SoN. But then again insulting SoN feels like stating the obvious.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon May 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Ohh and.. DoL will fight them.. and again, and again.. and again... It's fun. And again.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by The Misty Beast Mon May 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Morgeth wrote:If SoN are going to crash, then Horde-side can simply pull back/log alliance alts so that we can watch or participate in smashing them into a little pulp.

Mind you, if there are any events Horde RP Guilds take part in they can report SoN or any other griefer. The same goes vica versa if there are uninvited Alliance guilds and they try and ruin an event that's attended by both sides.

The Misty Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Mon May 16, 2011 2:42 pm

I intend to do a massive ticketing if they show up again. Worked before on a TTH / SGE event where SoN got teleported to OG by the GMs and forbidden to enter STV while the event was going on.

We were lucky we got a GM that disliked them though...
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Mon May 16, 2011 2:43 pm

And ah, the present Officer responsible for those RPers blatantly OOCing on /s was already warned...
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon May 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Well I barely noticed the OOC really, but I don't think it's a bad idea to give them a fair warning.
Despite all that I had a great time, from the boat to the battles with SoN till the after-party.

Seeing other Horde RP'ers simply fly over and observe was actually very cool to see OOCly. I doubt ICly it would make much sense, but it feels great to see such an open display of 'refusal' to participate in SoN's methods.
I just hope they got out unscathed.

I'm certainly looking forward to the continuation of this campaign.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Mon May 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Not-guilded players, or players from other guilds can visit the camps and Roleplay there. Although they won't be able to participate on the World PvP.

Is this still the case for those of us who may be unguilded?
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Mon May 16, 2011 3:14 pm

It seems that generally the Alliance shows much greater numbers for this event. That rule is to avoid a total massacre of the Horde in case we allow every present RPer to participate on the bigger -IC- battles we are going to have with enemy RP guilds.

I'm trying to keep the numbers even, and priority will be given to the invited guilds. In case we got a few spots free that won't make the battle imbalanced, other players may join us!

Of course to fight SoN or other OOCtards everyone is welcome to lend a hand.
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Mon May 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Ah, I was just referring to RP within the camps rather than PvPing.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikasa Mon May 16, 2011 3:30 pm

If stuff goes down, I'mma so in for killing them SoN People :3
Mikasa
Mikasa

Character sheet
Name: Mikasa Angelos
Title: Retlol God

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Mon May 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Mikasa wrote:If stuff goes down, I'mma so in for killing them SoN People :3

\o/
Come to Northwatch Hold then :3
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon May 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Girloy Stoutstone wrote:It seems that generally the Alliance shows much greater numbers for this event. That rule is to avoid a total massacre of the Horde in case we allow every present RPer to participate on the bigger -IC- battles we are going to have with enemy RP guilds.
I'm trying to keep the numbers even, and priority will be given to the invited guilds. In case we got a few spots free that won't make the battle imbalanced, other players may join us!
Of course to fight SoN or other OOCtards everyone is welcome to lend a hand.

Given enough numbers we might have a spare raid group to shoot some OOC turkeys, and another for an IC battle. ICly it would even make sense, no? Wink
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 3:50 pm

I would help with the OOC group for SoN too if needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikasa Mon May 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Girloy Stoutstone wrote:
\o/
Come to Northwatch Hold then :3

I s'pose it goes down during the evening or something. Will pop by around there.
Mikasa
Mikasa

Character sheet
Name: Mikasa Angelos
Title: Retlol God

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Mon May 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Jeanpierre wrote:
Given enough numbers we might have a spare raid group to shoot some OOC turkeys, and another for an IC battle. ICly it would even make sense, no? Wink

Aye aye. Most likely. Paragus, can you lead the SoN hunting group case they show up?

Still I'd prefer to make a massive ticket submit and see if a GM can port them back to OG.
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Yeah if you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon May 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Go for the massive ticket solution, but it doesn't hurt going in prepared with a second group. You can count on my support Paragus, and I have placed a request for other participants on our own forum.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Mon May 16, 2011 7:43 pm

I log in tonight and first thing I see is "Corpse of Morinth" Tut tut.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dangadil Stormhead Mon May 16, 2011 7:51 pm

I'm out for today, Battle & Roleplay were fun for as long as I was logged-in! Looking forward to random encounters in the Barrens. Me smash. Need to level-up though, lol.
Dangadil Stormhead
Dangadil Stormhead

Character sheet
Name: Dangadil Stormhead
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next