Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Campaign in Khaz' Modan

+27
Cid
Spyre
Elízabéth Moren
Magaskawee/Anaei
Yodar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Wubeh
Voice of the People
Maurudin
Kil'drakor
Gunnell
Torukan
(Goggy) - Exilius
Whiston Farley
Hellvern/Ben
Lexius
Jomir
Cathee Norris
Raelo/Lucanor
Nargumi
Gogol
Zhakiri
Krogon Devilstep
Jayse
Kozgugore Feraleye
Teebo
Dorik Thunderbelly
31 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Campaign in Khaz' Modan - Page 5 Empty Re: The Campaign in Khaz' Modan

Post by Janela Thunderwing Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:57 pm

Well, after getting killed three times in RP-gear, CC'ed the equal number of times while I the whole time wasnt even trying to fight, I have some problems understanding Krogons idea of honour.
I have no issues with ORB but I conncider that last PVP-geared charge into Thelsamar very boring and unessesary. As we've said earlier in this thread the thing that made this campain fall apart like it did was the many missunderstandings in the communication.
Janela Thunderwing
Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet
Name: Janela Thunderwing
Title: Thunderwing Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:20 pm

my sense of honour is dictated by the "Two rule system", this is my 'Ethos':

1) dont corpse camp
2) dont kill ressers unless they attack first.

i dislike RP-gear battles becuase they have before this event proven to be as much of a drama flop, and are thus why i dont include rp gear into my rules. as this campaign has proven effectively... they make balance drasticly worse and cause more arguments than its worth, whats more it also became less "rp gear" and more "your not allowed to wear and 70+ items, becuase WE dont like it" by dwarven request, Arguments galore. hopefully someone remember this next time, as i will use this as an example.

if you have a problem with my PvP ethos, the same one that kept W-pvp thriving on this server for a good five years now... then do feel free to post or message me privately with a constructive argument regarding your opinion's on my behaviour. you are however free to continue singling me out with no incriminating proof, grounds or constructive comments... or even a suggestion of what i did wrong, though that would look childish.

Either way, i wont be changing my Gameplay, roleplay, server or attitude. i didnt do anything 'wrong'. This is Defias Brotherhood, this is how we Roll, With pvp gear on, cruel intentions in mind, and a lust for glory.

Last edited by Krogon on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Do not start flaming eachother over past events, which were resolved by the respectful guild leaders/officers of the guilds involved. First & final warning.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Geldar wrote:Do not start flaming eachother over past events, which were resolved by the respectful guild leaders/officers of the guilds involved. First & final warning.

i'm not flaming, insulting or arguing.

i'm posting a constructive reply to a bizzare comment i did not understand,requesting an amicable reply in turn.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:31 pm

i'm posting a constructive reply to a bizzare comment i did not understand,requesting an amicable reply in turn.

Request it in a Private Message form, such a discussion will sooner or later transpire into flaming or insulting when someone does not agree with a certain point of view from either side. Useless comments will be removed after discussion with other moderators if required, as this discussion has been discussed and dealt with already by the people responsible/in question and all this is, is beating on a dead horse, which infact is pointless. For further references, do check on the other threads where RP battles, in RP gear were discussed.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Geldar wrote:

Request it in a Private Message form, such a discussion will sooner or later transpire into flaming or insulting when someone does not agree with a certain point view from either side. Useless comments will be removed after discussion with other moderators if required, as this discussion has been discussed and dealt with already by the people responsible/in question and all this is, is beating on a dead horse, which infact is pointless. For further references, do check on the other threads where RP battles, in RP gear were discussed.

or perhaps we'll have an adult, productive discussion that will benefit the relationship between our guilds, and improve future events... that everyone from both guilds can contribute too?

no trouble here, Officer.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:51 pm

or perhaps we'll have an adult, productive discussion that will benefit the relationship between our guilds, and improve future events...

Highly unlikely that will occur i am afraid. And i am sure that a discussion for future beneficial relationships between the guilds are to be left to the responsible leaders/officers who represent the guilds in question. Furthermore, this is not the thread for such a discussion, this thread was about the (now completed) campaign across Khaz`modan, if you so wish to have a constructive discussion regarding the subject of RP gear in PvP/RP fights, i do so urge you to make a topic in the general chat section or the OOC chat section or even discuss it over PM`s with those who argue over the subject, not continue here as it derails the thread from its topic and into eventual flaming.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Geldar wrote:
or perhaps we'll have an adult, productive discussion that will benefit the relationship between our guilds, and improve future events...

Highly unlikely that will occur i am afraid. And i am sure that a discussion for future beneficial relationships between the guilds are to be left to the responsible leaders/officers who represent the guilds in question. Furthermore, this is not the thread for such a discussion, this thread was about the (now completed) campaign across Khaz`modan, if you so wish to have a constructive discussion regarding the subject of RP gear in PvP/RP fights, i do so urge you to make a topic in the general chat section or the OOC chat section or even discuss it over PM`s with those who argue over the subject, not continue here as it derails the thread not only from its topic and into eventual flaming.

i'm not sure how your guild works geldar...

but in DRS and the red blades, we all have a voice and opinion, and a right to state our thoughts openly in the events we take part in. and believe it or not, me and anrim took part in this one...

go police a different thread, the only one trolling here is you, officer.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Sarcasm aside, i wouldnt even bother with this 'discussion' if it wasnt for the fact that in your replies there was nothing of the above mentioned 'relations' between guilds, but the fact that you felt you were personally attacked by Anrim and the fact that you felt nescessary to defend yourself in a thread which is not intended or made for that thus derailing the subject. Naturally this is not even the place to point fingers at eachother, but it seems that there cannot be a discussion without flexing some virtual body parts.

For reference this:

Either way, i wont be changing my Gameplay, roleplay, server or attitude. i didnt do anything 'wrong'. This is Defias Brotherhood, this is how we Roll, With pvp gear on, cruel intentions in mind, and a lust for glory.

And this:

you are however free to continue singling me out with no incriminating proof, grounds or constructive comments... or even a suggestion of what i did wrong, though that would look childish.

As you said, your -sense- of honor is in question there, having nothing to do with the subject between the two guilds. Now either make a topic to discuss the RP/PvP gear matter in the respectful area, or quit trying to stoke a burned out fire.

PS: And as a matter of fact, so you do not feel singled out or a victim, Anrim should have thought better before posting such a reply even after the issue was resolved, but you shouldnt have followed suit and bit the bait.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Koz and Dorik's last statements are the ones being official, decided between officers of DRS and Red Blades.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:47 pm

Anrim, if I understood correctly, you were present at the OOC officer talks both our guilds had in the aftermath of the event. Due to this, I don't see why you have to raise the subject again and reawaken the flame that had died out. I have stated to the dwarves that they're free to RP the attack as they would want to interpret it, and so will we orcs. Therefore, I don't see why you'd have to bash on Krogon's attempt at bringing some RP into all this.

I don't see what went wrong in the course of this thread myself, but I don't care who you represent or who you may dislike or hold grudges towards. Whatever may be the case in this, the least we can expect is to be able to discuss anything that needs more discussing in a reasonable tone. On that subject, however, make sure that you post in the RP or PvP gear discussion thread if you plan on discussing whether or not RP or PvP gear was a good idea, seeing as it doesn't have a direct link with this particular thread.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurudin Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:54 pm

I dont think he had an issue with gear but mainly with the last charge into Thelsamar, by which time half our raid had gone or others were afk. But then we are at odds at what happend then, Orcs say the place was over run by we say it wasnt (I think).

Doesnt really matter though, as the campaign is over!
Maurudin
Maurudin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Then why mention the PvP gear thing? Even though that was discussed during and after the event as well, and was agreed upon. Regardless, that final charge was a spontaneous run in because most orcs had followed the dwarves back into the town, since they all one by one ran back into it. Things went a little out of hand, sure, but we didn't get any signal from the opposing party that the battle was over, after all.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Janela Thunderwing Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Seems like if I triggered a hidden mine here, it was not my intention to start this arguing all over again. I know both sides have had gear issues and that the officers of both guilds have been discussing this for the benefit of future events.

I wrote my post just to inform members of the attacking force that zerging and CC'ing in Thelsamar wasn't a very pleasant exprerience. I know that ress-killings has been done by both factions and is something that can happaned in Wpvp. However, as I wrote earlier, to use the word honour in the same sentence as ress-killing someone rings strange in my ears.

I deeply appolozige for lightning this barrel of gunpowder and I have no wish to dig up the already buried war-axe. Concider my previsious post as a reminder, to both dwarves and orcs, to think throught their actions before attacking the same person for the third time. Roleplay should be fun for everyone.
Janela Thunderwing
Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet
Name: Janela Thunderwing
Title: Thunderwing Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexius Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:32 am

Anrim Stouthammer wrote:Seems like if I triggered a hidden mine here, it was not my intention to start this arguing all over again. I know both sides have had gear issues and that the officers of both guilds have been discussing this for the benefit of future events.

I wrote my post just to inform members of the attacking force that zerging and CC'ing in Thelsamar wasn't a very pleasant exprerience. I know that ress-killings has been done by both factions and is something that can happaned in Wpvp. However, as I wrote earlier, to use the word honour in the same sentence as ress-killing someone rings strange in my ears.

I deeply appolozige for lightning this barrel of gunpowder and I have no wish to dig up the already buried war-axe. Concider my previsious post as a reminder, to both dwarves and orcs, to think throught their actions before attacking the same person for the third time. Roleplay should be fun for everyone.

It's fine if you want to bring up certain issue's and discuss them. However next time please don't go personal by attacking someones honor. Anyway like you say yourself, "think through your actions before attacking the same person for the third time. Roleplay should be fun for everyone". Wink
Lexius
Lexius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5