Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR>

+23
Rmuffn
Kettin
Timna
Valerias
Morinth
Hermie
corleth
Feydor
Ataris
Skarain
Dréfurion
Geneviève
Jemerick
Silferdrake
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Ledgic
Yarnaat
Melnerag
Ondius
Kittrina
Lexgrad
Lavian
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
27 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR> Empty Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR>

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:31 am

Dark tidings to you reader. Eyes of the Dark Realm have been tossing about ideas of a casual hub for the cult. Many locations came up in the ongoing discussion but one that stuck was the Slaughtered Lamb. Many of us fancy taking the opportunity of acquiring this cosy yet shady tavern on the outskirts of Stormwind City. We would like to put this idea out to the community to have some feedback and a discussion with you lot.

Here is some info on the guild
https://defiasrp.forumotion.net/t3623-eyes-of-the-dark-realm
https://defiasrp.forumotion.net/t3581-a-plot-looking-for-other-guilds-to-join-in

We would like to run this tavern in a similar fashion to that of the Blades for Hire and their tavern the Pig'n'Whistle. We would invite others to spend their roleplay time here with us and hopefully open up a new mini-hub in Stormwind for those shady types to congregate. This is still under discussion and is yet to be planned but we would like to hear any suggestions, feedback and objections you may have.

Main roleplay will still take place in Deadwind and Duskwood, this will only be a cover up if you will for the cult and a place to waste spend some of your casual roleplay hours.

Last edited by Cyrdain on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR> Empty Re: Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR>

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:32 am

(Saved for updates)

Update: May we also point out that the underbelly and reason for this taverns existance will not be forgotten (A "cover-up" for what lies belows). We have many Warlocks within out ranks that will make full use of it along with others of similar nature. Any others are welcome to do so who walk the same path. Concern noted and it will not be used as anything but what it was created for and those who do not belong there will not be permitted to enter below the tavern for any reason. It is there for a purpose and that purpose will be upheld and kept a secret as it always has been. The Tavern however would welcome any who wish to enter.

Update: Old Town Syndicate are also interested in acquiring the Lamb. Negotiations and discussions will take place and both parties would like to see some feedback from the community.

Update: Eyes of the Dark Realm will most likely be partnering up with the Old Town Syndicate. This will be a Co-Owned tavern with both parties upholding their view on what the tavern should be about together. So the underbelly will be upheld by EotDR for what it is, OTS provided "protection" and tavern running experience and together it should create a nice even balance.

Some info about the Old Town Syndicate:
https://defiasrp.forumotion.net/t25-a-the-old-town-syndicate

We will most likely hold an opening event with some special twists, planning will go ahead and stuff will be finalised next week. Thanks for the support everyone!

Last edited by Cyrdain on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR> Empty Re: Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR>

Post by Lavian Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:47 am

Good luck with this. Doesn't bother me all that much but ugh...

.....In before people make the warlock coven look like common thug hideout(again) #25364674
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:49 am

I think the RHS use it as a base!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:51 am

I think Ravenholdt Sanctuary are semi holed-up there with one of their members as a waitress. Good luck with it, would be nice to see another active bar Smile Especially with a slightly hidden darker undercurrent rather than the frequent out and out Brawling/roughness etc of the Pig Very Happy.
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ondius Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 am

Eira wrote:Good luck with this. Doesn't bother me all that much but ugh...

.....In before people make the warlock coven look like common thug hideout(again) #25364674

So now we're common thugs? Smile We plan to make this at least interesting, something that people will enjoy

Ondius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:41 am

Well thugs aren't exactly rare in Stormwind :p.

But my problem is using the coven down there as generic thug hideout, yes.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:42 am

Do you mean they ICly own it, but are inactive there? How would you describe this situation. We will likely contact them about it. We wish to actively own it.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ondius Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:45 am

None of our roleplay there will involve anything that could incriminate us and marking us as thugs =) We have our plot in Duskwood.

Ondius

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:47 am

Yes, this is a front for our cult, to bring the Slaughtered life back into activity and to create somewhere where other players would want to go. This won't be a hideout.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:50 am

Best check with them. Vincent is the bloke you want
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:10 am

They don't actually own it icly, it's worth noting, they just hang out there and have one character that rps as a waitress.
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:11 am

Ah right, thanks Kit and Dreth for this info. I'll contact them and point their GM to this thread.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:13 am

I don't believe the leader is a member on here.
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:20 am

Ah I see. We'll just use the good old fashioned way then heh.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:48 am

All heretics holed up in one spot!? *makes cool plans involving shield walls and fire*
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am

*Mirian interrupts Exaythe in the middle of her work, pulling her along to play hide and seek*
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 am

Want to flip a coin? We've been discussing this for the OTS for a week now :p
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:51 am

Good thread. As for the RHS, the process of discussion has already started between me and Vincent. Just need to get a hold of Ondius! And what do you mean, Ledgic?
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:09 am

We've been having talks about bringing it back lately, and the lamb was part of our potential plans. Mostly because the OTS wouldn't mind the front, and because it's such a part of the way the guild operates. And as the pig is taken, and the recluse makes no sense the lamb was kinda the only option.

But, it would appear it's less dead than I thought.

Edit: 'course, not looking to step on any toes. Just figured I'd mention, because obviously we are painfully limited.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silferdrake Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:17 pm

I am all for making the Lamb more active. We morally flexible characters need a hangout too! Razz
Silferdrake
Silferdrake

Character sheet
Name: Steven Silferdrake
Title: Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Putting my personal two cents here, others in the Cult have differing opinions but this is directed to OTS. When you read what the community wishes (Not used as a thug hideout, a contrasting atmosphere to the Pig'n'Whistle, somewhere for morally flexible characters to hang out) do you feel your guild can offer this more so than a cult could? Do you feel OTS is more suited to a Warlock coven cover-up than a Cult?

(This isn't the opinion of the cult collectively, only myself)
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:50 pm

I was merely referring to the top level of the building. I also wasn't protesting, either, merely mentioning that I had considered it. The Blade always had a nice sort of.. even playing field, for all sorts of people when actually spending time there. But I'm not looking to stand on any toes, I'm just running out of options xD

You're quite welcome to it, I'm hardly going to stand in the way!

Edit: Though, I also tend to ignore the warlock coven stuff beneath it. Because personally I think after this long, they'd have been found out. Especially with just how close it is to the Tower. However, if you're going to move in there and bring what is beneath the bar to life, by all means, go ahead. It could be perfectly interesting for Stormwind RP and I'm always going to support that.

Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Like I say this isn't our opinion, just mine. Others spoke about a joint venture, some suggested we use the Recluse etc etc. It is Ondius and Crojwin who will decide what to do. If you wish to negotiate I'd advise you contact either of them, or they will contact you. They are already aware of your concern.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:02 pm

I'd be happy to discuss things with them. The only thing that has put me off the idea of using the recluse myself, is purely due to it's location and activity right now.

However, if you guys end up not wishing to discuss it and move ahead with your plans, you're also welcome. I guess I'll see. If people want to discuss it, they can PM me, or I'll be on WoW this evening.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next