Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR>

+23
Rmuffn
Kettin
Timna
Valerias
Morinth
Hermie
corleth
Feydor
Ataris
Skarain
Dréfurion
Geneviève
Jemerick
Silferdrake
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Ledgic
Yarnaat
Melnerag
Ondius
Kittrina
Lexgrad
Lavian
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
27 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR> - Page 5 Empty Re: Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR>

Post by corleth Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:04 pm

no. me, crojwin, timna, edvarden and... i think ondius roleplayed mind-controlled citizens running around Stormwind harassing people shouting about 'the eyes of Duskwood', 'the Dark-Realm', 'the Dark-Realm has eyes' and other such gobbledy-gook.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR> - Page 5 Empty Re: Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR>

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:05 pm

More to the point, we haven't called ourselves the Eyes for as long as I personally know and Crojwin pointed out we have only been in the Lamb for two weeks now and have not failed a recruitment or openly spoken about who we are or any of our plans since then. Please Ishap may we speak privately in PM? This may have gotten serious.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Goodie day.

That event was 3 months ago. We haven't talked about the name ever since. Maybe in 1on1 conversations deep within a cave but yeah.

Not sure what's going on, but it seems fishy.

We decided to RP in SW because it is more the place to be. We wouldn't be too secluded that way. Yes we do hold secret meetings in the crypts of the lamb. But they are indeed secret. We rp there's a door, it's often guarded by the ravenholdt sanctuary etc. Moreover, lorewise those crypts are rather hidden too, unlike what you see in game. Otherwise they'd never remain secret for so long...and I can't imagine any character beign stupid to place the entrance to a hidden warlock coven in the open either, lorewise. We also use the tavern as a front to hide the crypts etc.

Just trying to say we've been discreet for as far as I know, and I truly think something fishy's going on.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishap/Virock Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:55 am

Well I'm currently not able to be online much due to not being at home and using a friends internet but you can relax, we're not gonna raid the place or anything
Ishap/Virock
Ishap/Virock

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:01 am

Ishap wrote:Well I'm currently not able to be online much due to not being at home and using a friends internet but you can relax, we're not gonna raid the place or anything

If they did they would likely forgive you, remind you of the virtues and send you on your way... so chillax :p
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:52 am

Morinth wrote:Come join my furfag. Then we can RP on both sides. XD
Never! D=
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:03 pm

I need Horde friends to RP with me Sad Alliance is full of strangers and it's scary! This is why I keep sneaking off to my hordies when no one's looking. :> rofl
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:18 pm

I will rp with you Morinth!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silferdrake Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Well, if nobody else wants it, I could always use an extra source of income... Now, who calls bartender? Razz
Silferdrake
Silferdrake

Character sheet
Name: Steven Silferdrake
Title: Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:45 pm

*Stabs Silferdrake and runs off*
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Lexgrad/Dreth wrote:I will rp with you Morinth!

You already met my retard barbarian Kaina. :> She was admiring your 'dog'. And trying not to giggle at the Draenei's tail swishing.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Morinth wrote:

You already met my retard barbarian Kaina. :> She was admiring your 'dog'. And trying not to giggle at the Draenei's tail swishing.

And you rp with me on her, Razz
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:34 pm

But she's gone on her rite. Sad
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Faralan wrote:
Morinth wrote:

And you rp with me on her, Razz

le gasp!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustov Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Though i've never RPed with you Morinth, there's always a first time Smile .

Whisp on meh BElf and we'll start crackin' Smile .
Gustov
Gustov

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:11 pm

So this thread went into who rps with Morinth rather than the actuall topic, huh?
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ondius Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Pretty much! Morinth could always try to reach the lamb for some rp Very Happy

Ondius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5