Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Slaughtered Lamb

2 posters

Go down

[A] The Slaughtered Lamb Empty [A] The Slaughtered Lamb

Post by Myriah Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:21 pm

A big transport ship sails into the harbour of the great city of Stormwind. The captain frowns as the crewmembers seem to be slacking. He peers over at the boatswain who immedeately starts to bark out commands to the crew. They run about deck and lower the main sails, slowing the ship down and the firstmate turns the helm to steer the ship alongside the docks.
The door to the main cabin opens and Lady Mira Blackwood steps out. She gracefully walks over to the captain and inclines her head with her calm smile as he courteous lifts her hand and plants a kiss on it.
"I thank you politely for giving up your luxuries so I could enjoy them this journey, dear." She gives the man a little wink.
A faint blush colours the cheeks of the usually stern captains face. "This was just a small sacrifice for having your beauty shine on my ship," he stutters. Lady Blackwood grins. She looks over to one of her servants and gives a small nod. The servant rushes up and drops a pouch filled with coins into the captains hand that is still stretched out right where he held the ladies hand just moments ago.
The captain blinks a few times as her looks between the pouch in his hand and the ladies face.
"The payment we agreed with a little extra. I am certain that will pay for your crew to help get all the goods delivered to the Slaughtered Lamb Teahouse, doesn't it, dear?"
"Uhm.. Yeah sur.." He coughs, "Well of course, Milady. I will see that everything will be delivered as soon as possible."
A content smile curls up the ladies lips. "I expect nothing less." She turns her back at the captain and gathers her skirt to lift the hem from the ground in one hand as she walks over to step onto the gangway. The captain rushes right after her to grab her free hand which she holds out in the air expecting to be helped up. "Get my horse Besnik ready. My servant Phillipe will be in charge in my absence."
"Yes Milady." The captain bows as deep as his fat stomach allows him to do and almost loses his balance when a fine looking pinto horse bumps into him on it's way down the gangway. The captain grabs onto the rope railing and lets go of a sigh with a little grin and whispers to himself, "What a woman." He gets his act back together and turns around to find some of the crew snickering over his actions. An angry stare makes them hurry back to work and they start to unload the huge array of crates, barrels, sacks and another three horses. The first goods get carried over to the Slaughtered Lamb while Lady Mira Blackwood calmly travels there on horseback, a red scarf draped around her head and face.
Myriah
Myriah

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://illyloves.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[A] The Slaughtered Lamb Empty Re: [A] The Slaughtered Lamb

Post by NicholasBullard (Taph) Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Great read, Myra!
NicholasBullard (Taph)
NicholasBullard (Taph)

Character sheet
Name: Taph Gibson
Title: Captain of the Gilneas Platoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myriah Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:58 pm

Thnx ^^ And hope to meet you ingame sometime.
Myriah
Myriah

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myriah Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:49 am

In the days after her arrival Lady Blackwood has been busy with getting the teahouse back into business. Clientele has been lower than usual, probably because of the ongoing war, but this has given her the opportunity to get a fresh start.
Jarel and her other employees rolled up their sleeves and worked their way through the teahouse and kitchen with brooms, soap and cloths cleaning house. A box of new candles was opened and the aromatic candles spread their light flowery scent through the place, combining nicely with the smells of freshly baked cupcakes.
All supplies she brought with her have found their place in storage and Mira seemed rather pleased as she left for joining the council meeting, giving Jarel a single nod with her head as a 'see-you-later'.

ooc:
Players are welcome to join the Lamb guild. Due to being a very busy person irl and in dire need of relaxing and rping myself in the evenings I will not plan to do (DM-ed) events. Player initiative is of course always welcome and Mira will think up for stuff to do whenever someone gets bored.
If your char would be interested in joining the Lamb because of being attracted to the shadow side of life but you'd rather not leave your present guild because of having fun events there and what not, there is a way to have both in your chars life! Poke me for info. Note: shadow is not a profession, so you are not required to be a mage, warlock or shadow priest.
Myriah
Myriah

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down