Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<Eyes of the Dark Realm>, a plot, looking for other guilds to join in.

+8
Jeanpierre
Kittrina
corleth
Ralegh
Drazial
Geneviève
Timna
John Helsythe Amaltheria
12 posters

Go down

<Eyes of the Dark Realm>, a plot, looking for other guilds to join in. Empty <Eyes of the Dark Realm>, a plot, looking for other guilds to join in.

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Hello defias. First of all a thanks to those who roleplayed along with <Mindcontrolled Civilian>. We (<Eyes of the Dark Realm) are currently experimenting with IC recruitment events and we had a blast. (For those who did not notice, we mindcontrolled a few civilians and made them spread some simple propaganda, might do it again sometime so keep your eyes open)

Anyhow, that's not really why I create this thread. We are working on a certain plot and would like to involve some other guilds (otherwise I might as well throw the plot straight into the trashcan). I don't wish to discuss the plot here. I much rather discuss it with a leader of an interested guild in private to keep some surprises open for others. What I can tell about this plot is that there's really nothing set in stone, nothing scripted. It might take a week, but it might as well take a month, as nothing will be planned.

We are cultists, and if you care for roleplay with such a bunch, and interesting roleplay, then leave a message here so that I can message you in game so that we may discuss matters more properly. We are looking for 3-5 guilds, and it may be all over Azeroth. There's only one requierment, that your guild is somewhat active, size doesn't matter (...).

(I'd like to say that even if it might take several months, it can't really clash with your guild agenda, trust me)

Thanks for reading and I am definitely looking forward to some repplies of other guilds!

John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

<Eyes of the Dark Realm>, a plot, looking for other guilds to join in. Empty Re: <Eyes of the Dark Realm>, a plot, looking for other guilds to join in.

Post by Timna Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm a part of this and I approve.

Talk to me or any KoS officers for future possible events if you'd like. Razz
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

<Eyes of the Dark Realm>, a plot, looking for other guilds to join in. Empty Re: <Eyes of the Dark Realm>, a plot, looking for other guilds to join in.

Post by Geneviève Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm interested on behalf of the Seal. I'll try and grab you ingame or feel free to send me a PM. Smile
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Noted, that's most likely two guilds then. Well, three including us. I'll give you a PM asap Genevieve =)
Edit: My character for Eyes of the Dark Realm is named Gustajc anyhow.

Also, our cult guild is recruiting too. What is it about? Find out in game, through RP, and give us an OOC whisper too.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazial Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:39 pm

On behalf of the Banner, certainly interested in anything future you guys might be cooking up and I'm willing to lend my guild to events. Let me know, eh?
Drazial
Drazial

Character sheet
Name: Drazial Legraine
Title: Commander of The Lady Proudmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Interested, gonna give you a whisper to see if i can involve some criminals in this once i return from vacation.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:51 pm

The Chapter is always interested in cultists events, especially if it's with a guild like the Dark Realm. Do want in.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Blades are very much interested in getting involved somehow Smile Give me Karlak or Humphry a poke sometime.
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Alright it's all noted down.

Guild list thus far:

1: Dieudonne Seal
2: Kingdom of Stromgarde
3: Blades for Hire
4: Forlorn Cartel
5: Banner of Theramore
6: Eyes of the Dark Realm
7: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Yeah, it's seven...but I woudln't want to turn anyone down, it doesn't really matter. Cheers for the interests, I will definitely try to poke all of you ingame, but in the mean while, I'll send you all a private message -on the forums!-, so you can see what this is all about.

For now the slots of guilds who could join are pretty much filled though, glad to see some criminals in it too.

Edit: The information got sent to all of you.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:30 am

Disciples of Light reporting!

But.. Considering the guilds interested already, perhaps we'll focus on hammering when the need calls for it?
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 am

House Mistmantle would have been interested too but I suppose that's out of the question then Razz
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Err, hm. The thing is, it might be too chaotic to coordinate it all OOCly. However, I might have a solution for it. Give me some time. =)
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Swiftness is a good feat. Going to sleep "early" and working are bad.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 am

Saihna will, when she has time, make a temporarily sub forum for this plot. No one will be able to see it, unless I give the permission. The permission will be given to say 2 officers of each guild, and through those forums we have to keep communicating actively. (That all sounds like a big deal but it will be easy really, and not much work for the officers either. It just needs to be done, that is all.)

This makes stuff really easy, rather than to keep whispering everybody in game, meaning that DoL and House Mistmantle could take part. I can see them fit right in anyway. As final, all we need now is some patience, and I'll let the officers of all the guilds know when the hidden temporarily sub forum is up so that you may join it.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:05 am

Sounds good, Crojwin. Best of luck to you in this. You know how to reach me if you need anything.
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdar/Melan Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:24 pm

I'm here to represent SI:7. To avoid confusion, I'll give a little insight. Jayse Ravencrest has quit the game for the foreseable future. Valdar Arnot, AKA Operative Scarecrow or Dagger Five has stepped in as Operations Chief.

SI:7 would love to have a nose in this.
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:39 pm

I do Aleric, cheers! And that's noted, Valdar. I thought the SI:7 was pretty much dead, but apparently you guys are simply good at your jobs =P which is ace.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Oh shit, SI:7.
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdar/Melan Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Crojwin wrote:I do Aleric, cheers! And that's noted, Valdar. I thought the SI:7 was pretty much dead, but apparently you guys are simply good at your jobs =P which is ace.

Well, we've been inactive for some time now. But I'm trying to do what I can with the time I have to work with to get some stuff set up for our operatives.
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Update: We started the plot with our guild, and shit will hit the fan soon for all of us when we get the sub forum, which we still need some patience for,

And that's great Valdar, SI:7 is a goodie concept, goodluck
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:00 pm

The sub forum has been made. Will the following guilds:

Kingdom of Stromgarde
Dieudonne Seal
Banner of Theramore
Forlorn Cartel
Chapter of Holy Anethion
Blades for Hire
Disciples of Light
House Mistmantle
Army of the Damned
SI:7
The Silver Flame
Eyes of the Dark Realm

Please PM me on these forums or ingame with a minimum of 2 active people I can add to the subforum, and a maximum of infinity. From there we'll coordinate further.

Cheers
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Added some people, keep poking me with requests.

For directions: Group Forums -> Event Blackboard -> EotDR Plot

Edit: There's actually an issue that people can't see the forum even if they got added to the group. It's known to me, have contacted moderators and its being worked on.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Alrighty then. Everyone who I added thus far should now be able to see the plot details and what not.

Group Forums -> Event Blackboards -> EotDR Plot

If there are still more people who need to be added to it then poke me here, or a PM, or ingame asap-ish. Read the stuff well too, cheers
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down