Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR>

+23
Rmuffn
Kettin
Timna
Valerias
Morinth
Hermie
corleth
Feydor
Ataris
Skarain
Dréfurion
Geneviève
Jemerick
Silferdrake
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Ledgic
Yarnaat
Melnerag
Ondius
Kittrina
Lexgrad
Lavian
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
27 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR> - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR>

Post by Jemerick Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:32 pm

The park should be totally rebuilt, with at least one more pub like building.

Good idea nontheless to have one more active hub.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR> - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Ownership of the Slaughtered Lamb <EotDR>

Post by Geneviève Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 pm

The Seal's relocation to the Keep/Eastvale should free up the Recluse from intefering busy bodies. Not sure if it really fits any of the three guilds 'atmosphere' though. Still, something to think about!
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:59 pm

My shadowmage/priest Gnome would lurv a place he can hand out his books without endangering being killed by some Chapterian..

..I hope you'll open shop soon!

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ondius Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Ledgic, I may not have time today, but if you can find Crojwin around, I'm sure you'll reach a solution. If not, we'll get in touch very soon and the same outcome will happen, hopefully Smile

Ondius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Ondius wrote:Ledgic, I may not have time today, but if you can find Crojwin around, I'm sure you'll reach a solution. If not, we'll get in touch very soon and the same outcome will happen, hopefully Smile

Sounds perfectly fine. I'll catch and discuss stuff with whoever happens to be around! x)
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Whoever will become the owner im looking forward of visiting. A more shady rp hub can never be bad Very Happy
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:12 am

The Dreadhowl Pack hangs around the Lamb a good bit. Could help out as well.
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Why does the OTS not use the shady lady/cut throat ally?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Because the Forlorn Cartel uses it.
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Really? I have heard they do not use it or want to use it. Might be wrong.

I guess if guilds wanna run these places then they should have a presence in there more often than not.

Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Don't know who you've heard it off, but they're widely uninformed. Currently we are using the area as a hangout, but when Zinkle is back we are going to once again open it as a shady pub for the community, and back in the house in the alley, the Den will once again reopen for even shadier types. We'll be kicking this off with a block party soon.

And I dunno what you mean by having a presence there more often than not, I'm on everynight and there's always Cartel action around cut throat.
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Didnt just mean the cartel, all bars. Personally i have never seen anyone in the Shady lady, quite often the lamb is empty and the recluse is now more so than not.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Well, presence is the idea, sure. But if a guild can get the go ahead to make a certain area a "home" so to speak, then the presence becomes immediate. I highly doubt I'll be able to recreate the glory days of the Smoking Blade, but it's certainly part of the plan to give it a shot.

'sides, no discussion has been had about all this as of yet.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Ledgic Caan wrote:'sides, no discussion has been had about all this as of yet.

Really? I thought we sorted most of the details. Anyhoo I will be afk until next Tuesday so have a word with Ondius about it Ledgic or wait until then and we can start this thing up. Updating the thread before I leave. (Thursday morning) so let me know what info you would like to put up or I will put it all up.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Cyrdain wrote:
Ledgic Caan wrote:'sides, no discussion has been had about all this as of yet.

Really? I thought we sorted most of the details. Anyhoo I will be afk until next Tuesday so have a word with Ondius about it Ledgic or wait until then and we can start this thing up. Updating the thread before I leave. (Thursday morning) so let me know what info you would like to put up or I will put it all up.

Ahem, that post was made about three hours before we actually got round to discussing it all :p So stuff has been discussed, just a couple more details to go over as far as I'm aware. I was under the impression the thread was fine for updating already x)
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Sure thing I'll do it now. I thought we would finalise things before putting it up but I suppose a healthy update won't harm anything. Keep in mind I will be AFK until next monday Ledgic so either sort some things out IC with Ondius or someone or wait until then and I can meet you IC for the proposal.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Progress is being made here and we will be ready to open shop at an estimate.. next week! It has been brought to my attention that a new guild "The Little Big Brewery" has ninjad acquired the Lamb so things are being negotiated about that but other than that, we have big plans for this place. Get ready to dust off your more shadier character types!
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:41 pm

members of the Little Big Brewery might not necessarily be up-to-date with the happenings on this forum or even this realm, for whatever reason. i dont think they can be blamed for 'ninjaing' it.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:04 pm

No no, it was just a joke. I have spoken to their GM and they weren't aware. A partnership will probably come of it.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:10 pm

ah, okay. good to see progress is being made. i'll have a character back in the Dark Realm soon. Twisted Evil
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:10 pm

*pokes head in thread* Sorry about that. After my hours of searching these forums this morning I never once came across this thread. However, I'd like to work something out, as after doing our first ever guild RP in there people are asking us to make the tavern a 24/7 thing and the happy hour daily.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:21 pm

HAPPY HOUR! It's the first thing Lire asked when she wandered in. XD
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:29 pm

We will bring our living members in there when we are wanting a drink. Just need someone to run it!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:46 pm

*cough cough* The Little Big Brewery perhaps?

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Tags like "Happy hour" and "little big brewery" are a little off putting for a Warlock bar named the Slaughtered Lamb, but never mind Razz Going to update this thread in a second.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next