Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaders of the Alliance. MUST SEE.

+38
Saevir
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Cid
Karlak
Mervyn
John Helsythe Amaltheria
itsy
Ataris
Geneviève
Magaskawee/Anaei
Maelmoor
Quin
Humphry
Arathoran
Khendran
Unknown
Zinkle Figgins
Shaelyssa
Gogol
Torukan
Gahalla
corleth
Jeanpierre
Braiden
Amaryl
Ledgic
Demurral
Valerias
Mandui
Whiston Farley
Lavian
Feydor
Geldar
Melnerag
Rmuffn
Lexgrad
Cathee Norris
Eloresh
42 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Leaders of the Alliance. MUST SEE. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaders of the Alliance. MUST SEE.

Post by Shaelyssa Tue May 31, 2011 6:55 am

Please invite Sheyton, or Manathon, or Sorayah, or Shaelyssa(, or all four!!) for the Winterblades.

And please invite Nelani, or Tachal, or Lomenár(, or all four!!!) for Nature's Grasp.

Thank you!!! Smile
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Leaders of the Alliance. MUST SEE. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaders of the Alliance. MUST SEE.

Post by Zinkle Figgins Tue May 31, 2011 11:08 am

Sounds interesting.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Tue May 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Any thoughts on a day and time, Elo?
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:06 am

Im running my own show somewhere...non-guilded but If I'd be allowed to participate, I'd appreciate.

Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:36 am

Sounds good. Let me know where and when.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:32 am

MAIN POST HAS BEEN UPDATED
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet
Name: Eloresh Silversmith
Title: Knight, former Argent Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:20 am

I'll see if I can make it. Thursday is usually a day I'm RP'ing.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:39 am

Eloresh wrote:The meeting will take place next Tuesday, the 7th of June, at 20:00.
The meeting is held on tuesday, the update came on thursday. Razz

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:20 pm

I take it this'll be in a raid chat?
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Valerias wrote:I take it this'll be in a raid chat?

That is still to be discussed... Perhaps something else, different will be better to make sure the meeting is kept under control and organized ^^ you'll see xD
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gahalla Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Seeing you want us to be rather many, might I suggest you right now start thinking about how to make everyone heard?

Appoint someone as president responsible for delegating the word perhaps, to whom everyone who wants to speak whispers.

Because otherwise it's going to boil down to the loudest/most famous being heard.
Gahalla
Gahalla

Character sheet
Name: Gahalla rose
Title: Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Gahalla wrote:Seeing you want us to be rather many, might I suggest you right now start thinking about how to make everyone heard?

Appoint someone as president responsible for delegating the word perhaps, to whom everyone who wants to speak whispers.

Because otherwise it's going to boil down to the loudest/most famous being heard.

And we all know what would happen if it came down to that... So you can all just packup and leave the raid chat at that point when I'm in the house. Razz

Good suggestion!
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 pm

When we discussed the Silvermoon situation in raid chat a few weeks ago, we used a system where if someone wanted to speak they just typed a -- and the moderator would point to them when the previous person was finished. It worked surprisingly well, I was impressed at the discussion.

Of course I'm not sure what medium you'll be using, but I agree with Gahalla that having it orderly would make loads of difference and allow people to be heard.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Well, I kinda did come up with a way to make the person that is speaking be "heard" easily, without other peoples "spam" interrupt.

I actually had in mind, to make the discussion as if it was a true IC meeting, with each of our characters going to a place, and taking the line of discussion in /s, having myself call the people to come up and talk, allowing others in the "audience" ask questions to what could have been said right after the subject ends what ever was to be said.
So yeah, reduce the "Chat" options we all have to the max, and make it feel as if it was a true meeting, in which you, yourself, are your own character there, present at the meeting.
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:34 pm

MAIN POST HAS BEEN UPDATED
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:44 pm

so the meeting is ooc right? i'm confused.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:45 pm

I see the meeting has been moved from tomorrow to today.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Zinkle Figgins wrote:I see the meeting has been moved from tomorrow to today.
This crushes my planned RP meeting with tank tyres. Damnit. Wish I had known that sooner.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Amaryl wrote:so the meeting is ooc right? i'm confused.

Can I just check as this hasn't been answered, this meetup is for discussion ooc yes?
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:01 pm

nar its still tomorrow bumbaclots, its just that he updated the post today Razz
"give eloresh a whisper tomorrow"
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Why can't we just discuss on /ra?

And for people that will not be able to make it, a closed forum thread should be made to continue the discussion if necessary...
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Jeanpierre wrote:
Zinkle Figgins wrote:I see the meeting has been moved from tomorrow to today.
This crushes my planned RP meeting with tank tyres. Damnit. Wish I had known that sooner.

The event still is tomorrow! Tuesday 7th of june, at 20:00
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Girloy Stoutstone wrote:Why can't we just discuss on /ra?

And for people that will not be able to make it, a closed forum thread should be made to continue the discussion if necessary...

We will be there with our characters, but not ICly (if you understand what I mean). We want to avoid having one single raid channel, where everyone is in it, impossible to read because this one or the other wishes to talk and give their idea at the moment, it is impossible to keep track or control if it goes "wild". So for that reason, we are making this meeting, as "real" as possible, having each of the players that wishes to attend to it, come with their toon to a fixed place where the discussion will take place. Come on, I know it's a different way of doing it, afraid of something new? Wink
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Couldn't you use the party chats within a raid instead of /s, if that is what your using?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Paragus wrote:Couldn't you use the party chats within a raid instead of /s, if that is what your using?

Only some would be able to read what is said then, we want everyone to be able to read what is said, without the typical wall of text on which you have to scroll up and down to find what has been said. We will be using /s, we all know why we are there, and there should not be a problem with it... but if everyone is so reluctant to try something new that some I have talked with, believe it could help to maintain order .... well... *shrug*
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next