Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated)

+53
Grim
Morgaan
Skaraa
Rashka
Skullhunter
Tantzui
Catari
Charlie Blazesong
Vardrek/Burgen
Rargnasha
Ara
Helmut
Rhonya Steelheart
Zhakiri
Gogol
Vaell
Krogon Devilstep
Lavian
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
erwtenpeller
Thrakha
Kozgugore Feraleye
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Salketh
Finnabhair
Skarain
Drustai
Coppernut
Maelgwyn
Mozrogg Doomhowl
Ixirar
Ralegh
Aadaria-Ioanna
Sadok
Morinth
Guldujenu
Lexgrad
Sonitus
Ledgic
Drazial
Mandui
Braiden
Valerias
Muzjhath
Morty
Khendran
Morgeth
Jayse
Unknown
Visceril
Eavya Morninglight
Gesh
Kil'drakor
57 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: [H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated)

Post by Maelgwyn Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:49 pm

A bump for a fierce horde warband
Maelgwyn
Maelgwyn

Character sheet
Name:
Title: Harbinger of Dominion

Back to top Go down

[H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: [H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated)

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Gwynhfar wrote:A bump for a fierce horde warband

Why does everyone think we are just a warband D: We may have a reputation of crushing skulls, riding down hapless humans, shaving Dwarves and riding draenei like the goats they are...

but below that, we are infact a deeply spiritual, social tribe with strong shamanistic beliefs!

...we Kill alliance to pass the time. (and aquire beer)
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:44 pm

I had a lot of fun with you guys being the awkward elf among wolves!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:10 am

erwtenpeller wrote:I had a lot of fun with you guys being the awkward elf among wolves!

Glad to hear it!

...normally we end up using elves as Feed for the wolves Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppernut Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Krogon Devilstep wrote:

Love the pic
Coppernut
Coppernut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Of course you love it.

Its a bloody wolf!

Everyone loves wolves. You want to be a wolf, an Orcish wolf!

Join us now! for the blood of the tribe! BUMP!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Krogon Devilstep wrote:Of course you love it.

Its a bloody wolf!

Everyone loves wolves. You want to be a wolf, an Orcish wolf!

Join us now! for the blood of the tribe! BUMP!

If you really want to be a wolf, you roll Alliance. Orcs just ride them. And wear their skin. <.<

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:46 pm

*Howls*
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Skarain wrote:*Howls*

...pipe down future wolf mask number 604!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Krogon Devilstep wrote:
Skarain wrote:*Howls*

...pipe down future wolf mask number 604!

Bring it, wannabe-wolf!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Jahzeem actually wore a worgen face as a mask once.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:17 am

There's two things I want to know...

1. Who wrote the script for your new recruitment video?

2. Who voiced it (and where's he from)?

Because, I must say, I'm in my last year in my Radio Broadcasting course and I am very impressed with the voice-acting! The video part itself is awesome but the voice really added something epic! Big kudos! Very Happy
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Salketh Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:36 am

Farelin/Dijie wrote:There's two things I want to know...

1. Who wrote the script for your new recruitment video?

2. Who voiced it (and where's he from)?

Because, I must say, I'm in my last year in my Radio Broadcasting course and I am very impressed with the voice-acting! The video part itself is awesome but the voice really added something epic! Big kudos! Very Happy

Im 90% sure that is our esteemed leader Kozgugore that did the voicing. Im not sure where he is from however.
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:03 am

I took care of both indeed, and I'm simply from mainland Europe. I just had to put up a bit of a silly accent. My thanks though!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:I took care of both indeed, and I'm simply from mainland Europe. I just had to put up a bit of a silly accent. My thanks though!

He can Bake too.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Picture update(!) from our first foray into Pandaria, together with allies Banner of the Bloodhoof and Darkspear Tribe:

^ The Journey Begins - Having traveled to Bilgewater Harbor and bartered for passage, the expedition begins its journey to the newly-discovered southlands.

^ On the Rocks - The ship manages to wreck (again). Orcs just aren't born to sail or navigate.

^ Scouting Jade Forest - With little supplies and no knowledge of the surrounding area, the tribe attempt to gain their bearings.

^ Scaling Neverest - Beset by sha, the expedition scale Neverest in search of a rumored shrine of purity. Their grummle guide manages to frequently get them lost.

^ Hour of Reckoning - The tribe and its allies rescue a captive orc, held by the Zandalari upon the Isle of Reckoning.

The journey is by no means over, and the war rages on - the Red Blades continue their quest for honor, revenge and victory! For the Blood of the Tribe!

For a further look at years of wonderful RP, check out our gallery at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sadok on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet
Name: Sadok Sharptongue
Title: High Blade Thur'ruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Very nice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:29 pm

And theres more to come!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:01 pm

You guys <3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:06 am

erwtenpeller wrote:You guys <3

<3

BUMP! For the Blood! For the Horde!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

[H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated) - Page 3 Empty Story Contest!

Post by Sadok Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:16 am

Contest open: Tuesday 1st January until Thursday 31st January;
Grand Prize: 10,000g (runner-up receives 5,000g);
Judging Panel: Sadok, Kozgugore, Mozrogg;
Post entries in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], marked [Contest] in the title.

"North of the Blade's Edge Mountains. West of the Fields of Farahlon. Treacherous sleet and numbing frost beneath a stirring blood-red sun. Land all but surrendered to the monstrous mountain giants, brutish ogres and fierce worgs of Magoth's pack. Land that no Warlord had claimed - land that no Warlord could claim. This desolate, wild land was set aside for the remnants of mighty Githya's battle-hardened warband - the frozen wasteland would have claimed them all within weeks had they not been made of sterner stuff.

These were simpler times - times when orcs rose from nothing to forge their legacy. Kraag, Son of Githya fought and tamed Magoth, earning the title of Wolfking - the alliance between Redblade and Worg would last generations. Following in the Line of the Wolfking would be honorable heroes such as Gruthgar the Ragged, an orc known for hewing enemies in half with his mighty greataxe; brother-warriors Hukraz and Skagluk the Giantkiller, battling rival Clans and gronn alike; and wise Grugna Longhand, the first Matriarch of the Clan.

Clan Redblade, though always small, gathered a reputation for their honor and ferocity. This reputation remained intact even after the Line of Wolfkings broke - the chaos ended by the Oracles handing the mantle of Chieftain to Mruthgor the Shaman-King, a powerful Spiritwalker bearing a fabled Scepter. Beneath the Greathall that Mruthgor constructed as a monument to his rule, dark rituals brought about the first of the feared Varog'Gor - more beast than orc.

When daemon came to tempt the orcs, Clan Redblade sought to stand alongside the Frostwolf. A traitorous usurer would seal the Clan's demise, however - Akesh the Poisoner murdered Chieftain Grenth Stonebrow and dissolved the Clan into the ever-expanding Horde.

The spirit of the Clan lives on in the Red Blade tribe, but many of the tales of old are still known - in the Annals maintained by the tribal Thur'ruk, and in the tales told around campfires even now. Tales of harsh lands, great orcs, mighty victories, crushing defeats and a small, embattled Clan that survived in defiance of its many enemies. Some of the tales have been lost in time and legend - others are yet to be told.

These are the Tales of Clan Redblade."

((What is the Tales of Clan Redblade Story Contest?
In short, a creative writing competition themed to the Clan Redblade era of the tribe's backstory lore - a period upon Draenor spanning centuries.

The tribe's Annals remain unclear and incomplete in places, meaning there is a great deal of freedom to create new characters and settings, tell a new tale using established Clan-era characters (like Kraag or Mruthgor), or retell an existing story in a new way (Skagluk and the Talbuk-Riders, or the Treachery of Akesh). The theme is thus not meant to be restrictive, but rather providing a focus for an exciting period in Red Blade history - be bold, be creative and tell your story.

New tales can be taken as a canonical addition to Clan Redblade lore either as a newly-unearthed part of the Annals, a long-forgotten tale or fiction written by your character. The tribe's history is a common background for us all, and I encourage campfire and tale-telling roleplay incorporating both existing and new tales and characters.

The contest will remain open for the month of January 2013. Following the contest's close, entries will be judged by a panel of three judges (all of whom can write stories, but are ineligible for prizes). The best story will receive a generous in-game gold reward, with runner-up receiving half the amount. There are no length or style limits, and it is possible to submit more than one entry.

Key Links:
  • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Clan Redblade history on the OotRB forums.
  • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Additional Clan history (see Category: Orcs for figures like Githya Redblade and Kraag the Wolfking).
  • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - A Clan-era story-series by Morgeth.
  • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - The spirit of Mruthgor reaches out to the present-day Red Blade tribe.
  • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Creative Writing Sub-Forum (submit entries here).))
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:45 pm

I approve of this contest! And its delicious prizes.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:07 pm

Mmm... story's.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Picture update(!) from the latter half of our travels in Pandaria, including the Jade Fist Campaign:

^ Night of Battle - The Chieftain addresses the tribe and its allies shortly before a night of battle in the Jade Forest. The Horde forces are nearly crippled by internal divisions, but the Alliance are held back for the night.

^ Iron Guard - The Horde forces stand defiant in the face of their enemy, awaiting another bloody skirmish in the ever-escalating conflict.

^ Tides of War - With the fighting all but over, the tribe receive a message from Sri-La fishermen to aid a wrecked Horde ship. They recover its supplies from the hozen, but are beaten back after entering a sha-infested spider cave.

^ Scouting the Forest - On their way to Domination Point's harbors, the battle-hardened tribe patrol the dangerous lands of the Jade Forest.

^ Will of the Matriarch - With the Chieftain imprisoned, Morgeth Feralheart now leads the tribe. It is a tense and uncertain period, with some orcs choosing open rebellion against her iron rule.

If this has piqued your interest, delve into our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for a pictorial look at the tribe events from 2009 to the present!
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Sadok has posted a very nicely written post on the development the tribe has been going through as of late, for anyone who has some catching up to do. You can find a short summery of it on our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next