Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated)

+53
Grim
Morgaan
Skaraa
Rashka
Skullhunter
Tantzui
Catari
Charlie Blazesong
Vardrek/Burgen
Rargnasha
Ara
Helmut
Rhonya Steelheart
Zhakiri
Gogol
Vaell
Krogon Devilstep
Lavian
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
erwtenpeller
Thrakha
Kozgugore Feraleye
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Salketh
Finnabhair
Skarain
Drustai
Coppernut
Maelgwyn
Mozrogg Doomhowl
Ixirar
Ralegh
Aadaria-Ioanna
Sadok
Morinth
Guldujenu
Lexgrad
Sonitus
Ledgic
Drazial
Mandui
Braiden
Valerias
Muzjhath
Morty
Khendran
Morgeth
Jayse
Unknown
Visceril
Eavya Morninglight
Gesh
Kil'drakor
57 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

[H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated) - Page 7 Empty Re: [H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated)

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Eh, it would of only lasted a week.

The ship would of gone down with all hands, and despite being tied to the mast I'd still get the blame.

Davey jones and his bitching locker.

(For the Blood of the tribe!)
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

[H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated) - Page 7 Empty Re: [H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated)

Post by Sadok Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:15 pm

One of our orcs, Kyrazha Throatrender, has the nick-name "Cat"!

So because OotRB are on the cusp of internet pop-culture (it's still 2011, right?), behold Nyan Kyra! Meow!

Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet
Name: Sadok Sharptongue
Title: High Blade Thur'ruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:13 pm

We updated the rank-stars on our forums with shiny Marks of the Red Blade. This is clearly worth posting about.

Cub (0-49 posts)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prowler (50-99 posts)

Proven (100-199 posts)

Venerable (200-399 posts)

Alpha (400+ posts)

Administrator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -- gotta post 'em all!(TM)
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Sat May 09, 2015 8:02 pm

We've been filming the brand-new Orcs of the Red Blade trailer! While the final product is closely under wraps, here's a musical taster -- the theme that will be playing after the trailer ends.

Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Mon May 11, 2015 8:01 pm

A New Dawn

On Tuesday the 9th of June 2015, Orcs of the Red Blade are moving to the Argent Dawn RP realm after just under ten years on Defias Brotherhood RP-PvP. We have enjoyed our many years on Defias, and are proud to have been a strong and stable cornerstone of its RP community for months shy of a decade.

But after a consultation phase of soliciting the opinions and feedback of our core membership, a clear majority have decided that moving realms will provide Orcs of the Red Blade with more roleplay opportunities, from new friendships with Horde guilds to exciting encounters with the Alliance community, allowing us to remain faithful to our RP-PvP roots in a way that Defias can no longer offer.

Argent Dawn, with its larger playerbase and wider range of guild concepts, will provide our members with both a more satisfying roleplay experience, from casual tavern nights to wider campaign focuses, and a more sustainable, stable home from which the Red Blade tribe can only grow and prosper.

There’s only one thing missing, however: YOU!

Orcs of the Red Blade’s continued success relies on the enthusiasm and activity of its dedicated members, and so our motto for this transfer is very simple: “No Orc Left Behind.”

We are currently raising funds amongst our members to pay for realm-transfers for those who cannot afford the switch, with the intention of retaining as close to all of our active core membership as possible. It is our hope that every Red Blade is able to migrate successfully to our new home, so we have the strongest possible start on Argent Dawn. You will find threads in the members-only section of our forums for those that either wish to donate or require a donation themselves.

If you are interested in joining Orcs of the Red Blade and are on Defias Brotherhood, please be aware of this transfer before you apply. If you are rolling a new character for the guild or are transferring a character from another realm, it is recommended you do this on Argent Dawn ahead of the move.

Understandably, this period of transition will leave some of you with questions or concerns, and the officer-team are available to handle any and all queries related to our realm transfer. Please contact Kozgugore, Sadok, Rhonya, Therak or Gridish should you require any further information.

Then, Now and Forever… For the Blood of the Tribe~!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Tue May 12, 2015 12:40 am

Well, you folk switching over has finally made me choose between rolling a Orc or a new Belf. Thanks!
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Wed May 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Just because we're moving to our new home of Argent Dawn on 9/6/15 doesn't mean we can't treasure our roots.

A Tribute to Defias Brotherhood
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Thu May 14, 2015 2:09 pm

Needs more Grim
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Fri May 22, 2015 1:51 pm

Pleased to announce that after just over a week of fundraising, we've already raised over 170 Euro and 5 WoW Tokens towards paying the realm transfers of everyone in the guild who cannot afford it! And that's with weeks still to go, before our official move to Argent Dawn on 9/6/15!

What's more, our brand-new recruitment trailer is having the final touches put on it, and should be launched alongside our official Argent Dawn recruitment thread in mere days! Things are looking up -- not only are we seeing core members return excited and reinvigorated, but we already have our first AD member interviewed and accepted into the tribe!

Watch this space in the coming days for more information! For the Blood of the Tribe~!
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Fri May 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Our brand new recruitment trailer tailored for our upcoming move to AD is ready! In glorious 1080p quality and subtitles for those who don't understand orcish grumbling, the trailer includes over 30 of our orcs and a soundtrack mixed by Sadok!

Go on ahead and give it a look!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Fri May 22, 2015 9:56 pm

And of course filmed and directed by our own wonderful Chieftain Kozgugore, as he failed to mention himself. xD
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Name: Rhonya Steelheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri May 22, 2015 10:53 pm

Such awesome!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Tue May 26, 2015 6:14 am

In ten years of existence, OotRB has had a lot of orcs come and go through its ranks. Each an orc with their own name and own story. But just how many orcs?

The scary thing? That's an incomplete graphic, those are just the names I was able to gather or remember.

So who's next...?
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Luciouz Dalton Wed May 27, 2015 4:14 am

I just looked at the "A Tribute to Defias Brotherhood" and i'm sobbing... actually..
I REALLY do not want you lot to leave :´c
*Tugs on cloak and tabards* PLEASE DUN GO ;A;
Dr.Luciouz Dalton
Dr.Luciouz Dalton

Character sheet
Name: Luciouz E. Dalton
Title: Doctor, Battle Surgeon/Medic

http://raptor85.deviantart.com/gallery/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Fri May 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Made up some new forum icons for our website, adapted from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The brighter versions are when there are new messages in a forum, the faded-out ones are for no new messages.

Applications

Contact Us

Game Related

Off Topic

Event Planning

The Campfire

Red Blade Records

Odds & Ends

Officer Forum (Top Secret!)

Admin Area

The question now is... does any RP guild have a sexier website than ours?
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 12:17 am

As you are leaving - the sexiness or not of your website is not an issue for those who stay loyal to Defias. If you going please go with grace and close the door on your way out. this site should be for Defias RP only - and you have en masse chosen to desert. Good Luck and good bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Sat May 30, 2015 12:32 am

margwethil wrote:As you are leaving - the sexiness or not of your website is not an issue for those who stay loyal to Defias. If you going please go with grace and close the door on your way out. this site should be for Defias RP only - and you have en masse chosen to desert. Good Luck and good bye

We're still on Defias Brotherhood until the 9th of June, and as such our members will continue to post in this recruitment thread if we wish to, as it is still a relevant outlet. If you don't like it, please don't read the thread, and save yourself the bother -- there are plenty of other threads and posts on this forum. Thanks and good night.
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat May 30, 2015 2:44 am

Tbf there's not enough people posting on this forum anymore to warrant any sort of posting elitism lmfao post what you want to
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sat May 30, 2015 7:11 am

Maybe he just in denial? Now that I remember...
margwethil wrote:I support Skarain in this - but actually I choose a new path. RP will survive ONLY if we forsake this forum. I am cancelling my account here. It is only 20 peeps max - many no longer on Defias, And no new people come here. Take it to realm forums or suffocate in an evershrinking pool. Your choice.

Anyway to answer the sexy question I don't know! Make a contest or something sexiest guild website.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Sat May 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Margwethil if you don't like this site then don't post here?
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:49 am

Thank you to everyone who turned up last night to attend the Remembrance of the Fallen, the OotRB farewell event! We had a packed house of over 40 RPers in the Valley of Trials. Speeches were given in honor of the glorious dead of Draenor and other wars, we had a blood-ritual, and then afterwards, duelling and brawling, tale-telling and a drunken truth or dare game!

I think it was a fitting and memorable last night on DB, and I hope everyone that attended had a good time!
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:04 pm

Why didn't I have any knowledge of this going on.. In any case, sad that I missed it and I hope it went well!

Sad to see you guys go, it is such a shame seeing so many players leaving Defias. Well I suppose nothing can be done about it.

R.N. wrote:It is only a beginning, always. The young must know it; the old must know it. It must always sustain us, because the greatness comes not when things go always good for you, but the greatness comes and you are really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes, because only if you have been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.

I leave my good bye here, for everyone to see. Because I cannot say goodbye to every last one of you, some I knew, some I didn't. I only know that this server will be very empty without you. And people will miss you as summer ends, and roleplay once more returns like it always has after summer.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:35 pm

Thanks for the well-wishes, Thorvald!

Thorvald wrote:Why didn't I have any knowledge of this going on.. In any case, sad that I missed it and I hope it went well!

All the Horde GMs and officers were on an invite-list for the event for the past four weeks, so I would have hoped some word was spread! Decent attendance from the Shatterskull Marauders and Painted Skulls last night at least, plus our undead mascot Luciouz.
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:57 pm

I on the other hand say welcome to Argent Dawn.
It might be difficult to find others interested in the same type of RP-PvP as you at first glance, but with some time and digging in the community you'll no doubt find others with similar interests. That's how it went for me, atleast!
Also, take good care of Dolly. Smile
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7