Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter to the Orcs of the Red Blade

+6
Shrogan
Jomir
Visceril
Gesh
Krogon Devilstep
Jazzle
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Letter to the Orcs of the Red Blade Empty Letter to the Orcs of the Red Blade

Post by Jazzle Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:30 pm

*The following letter is concealed in a rich, clean envelope bearing the symbol of the Rutherford house. The paper inside is crisp, and delicate*

Dear my delightfully brutish and primitive green friends,

One has recently witnessed quite a few of your acts and idiosyncratic behavoir, most sterotypically Orcish, in Razor Hill, while wandering the dusty plains observing the happenings of you poorer less fortunate folk.
One must say, one found it most displeasing. You are rude, aggresive and rather unclean. This does not bode well with me, and I do believe I speak for the more cultured and educated ratio of the population of the Horde, that you should at least endorse into some training of etiquite.
It is quite an eyesore to see your wide open barrens so marred with unneccessary trivialities such as... trees and wildlife. I find this quite counterproductive. This land could be turned into high-profit estate, if it were polished up a tad, and relieved of its tarnished state.
Your lands could be used for tourism, to gain profit in the fields of water sports and sport-hunting. Have you ever tried roast Quillboar de le fremè? It is simply to die for, especially served on a platuer of rissoto.

Your primitive attitude frightens away most rich, well-bode adventurers who you could clearly take advantage of trade with. Your literacy skills are rather robust, as are your skills of linguisticy in the Orcish language. And that's quite odd, as it is your language to begin with...
Your appearance is rather incomprehensable in terms of fashion. Perhaps you could restyle your current decour? There are some rather fabulous tailors in the Undercity which could stitch you up some suits, in exchange for those tattered leathers and cumbersome plate you lumber around. It does give your back a bad posture (and with your slouching, that's another thing you could improve).
Your general ambience is generally off-putting. The entire way you stand and act is very ungentlemenly. A profound lack of etiquite. This is also something you could improve on.

The decour your homes are styled in puts me to shame. In forethought to simply piling together some canvas and wood, perhaps you could hire an experienced architect? Or even some simple plan sketches would work. An art deco interior would contrast well on the flourescent colours of the Barrens oasisi, and art deco in the plains would certainly brighten up its surrounding environment.

I do hope you take these formal complaints into consideration, and chose to severely change your lifestyle to adapt to the modern hierarchy on style and vanity.

- Lord Terethaum Rutherford

Note: This is not a serious OOC blow to the Orcs of the Red Blade. They're awesome. They have big. Shiny. Teeth. *Makes teeth motion* Was planning on sending this in-game, but... no WoW account for the moment.

Last edited by Lord Rutherford on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jazzle
Jazzle

Back to top Go down

Letter to the Orcs of the Red Blade Empty Re: Letter to the Orcs of the Red Blade

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Lord Rutherford wrote:Quillboar de le fremè?

...wha?

Back to top Go down

Letter to the Orcs of the Red Blade Empty Re: Letter to the Orcs of the Red Blade

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:08 pm

aint no mail boxes in loch modan yo.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzle Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Krogon wrote:aint no mail boxes in loch modan yo.

*Points at the Mailbox on Krogon's head. Oh wait. THAT'S HIS FACE.*

Um... yeah. Someone... else... got it... and gave it... to...

...you...

o.O
Jazzle
Jazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Rutherford.. Ever played a gnome called Ebaj by any chance?

Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzle Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Nope never. I played a Gnome called Jazzle a while back. *Shrug* Why do you ask? I do hope that wasn't an insult, those upset me. D:
Jazzle
Jazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Lord Rutherford wrote:I do hope that wasn't an insult, those upset me. D:

*cringe!*

I'll be far, far over here, away from this poor fellow. To be nice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzle Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:39 pm

*Watches Felinaa walk away*

Most people do that...

I think it's the smell.

*Sniffs armpit*

Well, definitely not the smell.

Maybe it's because I'm just too cool.

Yeeeah, that's it. I'm just too cool. *Nods*
Jazzle
Jazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Lord Rutherford wrote:*Watches Felinaa walk away*

Most people do that...

I think it's the smell.

*Sniffs armpit*

No, it's that I tend to insult people without meaning to and if you don't take insults easily...well, I'm your dynamite. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzle Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:48 pm

I do that too! I just don't like people insulting me... In the name of Sithis, it's as if we're twins...

Except I'm cooler.

And I have a tophat.

Always remember that.

Or else.

I may get twitchy.
Jazzle
Jazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Lord Rutherford wrote:I do that too! I just don't like people insulting me... In the name of Sithis, it's as if we're twins...

Except I'm cooler.

And I have a tophat.

Always remember that.

Or else.

I may get twitchy.

I am already an identical twin, in real life.

I also own a top hat. Two, actually. In real life. Working on getting my third, preferably a silk one.

Close, but no cigar. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzle Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Curses! Foiled again! *Does a Wicked K from Darksiders and disapears into his tophat*

I know the air velocity of the unladden sparrow though. Beat that.

But yeah, on a serious note... You havge tophats. If you're cool in real life, your RP character is cool.
Once I get WoW back, RPing with you is a must!
Jazzle
Jazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Lord Rutherford wrote:Curses! Foiled again! *Does a Wicked K from Darksiders and disapears into his tophat*

I know the air velocity of the unladden sparrow though. Beat that.

But yeah, on a serious note... You havge tophats. If you're cool in real life, your RP character is cool.
Once I get WoW back, RPing with you is a must!

Once I get back to WoW, I might just take you up on that! ;D I am also currently inactive in-game. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Lord Rutherford wrote:Nope never. I played a Gnome called Jazzle a while back. *Shrug* Why do you ask? I do hope that wasn't an insult, those upset me. D:
I have an old scottish friend, who played on my old server, he played Rutherford and Ebaj D;
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzle Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:

Once I get back to WoW, I might just take you up on that! ;D I am also currently inactive in-game. Smile

Aww, it sucks doesn't it? Sad I had mine taken away by my parents so I can concentrate on exams... I suppose I should be thanking them, but I miss WoW like a bitch. I had my xbox... but it ain't the same.
Jazzle
Jazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Lord Rutherford wrote:

Aww, it sucks doesn't it? Sad I had mine taken away by my parents so I can concentrate on exams... I suppose I should be thanking them, but I miss WoW like a bitch. I had my xbox... but it ain't the same.

I had a difficult move from California to Canada. I was supposed to be in my own place by now, but...it was a VERY difficult and financially crippling move, so I'm stuck living with my parents, but working on moving out. And they will not install high-speed internet.

Anyhow! Apologies for derailing, you're welcome to PM me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzle Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Ahah, yes it's no problem. Hope you get free from the parents and get to beloved ever-so-slightly-Brittish Canada soon! Very Happy
Jazzle
Jazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Visceril Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:09 am

Madel/Vectoria wrote:
Lord Rutherford wrote:Nope never. I played a Gnome called Jazzle a while back. *Shrug* Why do you ask? I do hope that wasn't an insult, those upset me. D:
I have an old scottish friend, who played on my old server, he played Rutherford and Ebaj D;

Shatar?
Visceril
Visceril

Character sheet
Name: Visceril Strain
Title: Deathstalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:59 pm

Most people do that...

I think it's the smell.

*Sniffs armpit*

No, it's that I tend to insult people without meaning to and if you don't take insults easily...well, I'm your dynamite. Sad

Such truth. *hides previous opinions of Felinaa pre-befriending her*
Soo...! Jazzle. *glare* You're.. Kha----.. yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Vargosh/Trave/Thandros wrote:

Most people do that...

I think it's the smell.

*Sniffs armpit*

It's not that I'm mean. I'm just blatantly honest...to a fault!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:12 pm

And we love you for it, dear!
At times it can be handy, other times not so much. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzle Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Vargosh/Trave/Thandros wrote:

Soo...! Jazzle. *glare* You're.. Kha----.. yes?

Ah, my good Vargosh, you don't have to blank my name as if I am some unmentionable. I played my Troll two years ago when I was 13. I think I may have improved since the time of my more inexperienced days as a role player, don't you agree? Razz

And it's very wonderful to see that you've done so well on Vargosh. A very famous Orc, from what I can see... even if you do hunt my Gnome to the ends of the Earth and then slay me in the midst of an important RP session! xD *Shakes fist*

I shall enjoy roleplaying you on Lord Rutherford once I reclaim my World of Warcraft Account in about a month. Smile

*Hugs*
Jazzle
Jazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:54 pm

..I was mad at you for ruining our grand plans! And for saying Eylith would send DKs to hunt my mage down.

The ooc-inferal was very delicious.. Teasing a friend and all. XD
Hey, you might've been less great back then. But you gave me 500G. I totally didn't care about your rp. 8D

Jokes aside, nice to see you about! And he's not an orc and hardly could've got a good reputation. xD

*hugs back*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzle Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Not an Orc... wait... er... I know this one...

He's... part ogre?

No... er... one of the bronzy people, I know that. WoW, my lore's gone down hill since I last played... (Got the pun? Very Happy)

And yes, I've accumulated interest on that 500g...

You now owe me 1000000000000000000000000000000g. Sozkkthxbye.
Kidding.
Jazzle
Jazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:38 pm

D: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF----------!

Mok'Nathal, half orc half ogre.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next