Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated)

+53
Grim
Morgaan
Skaraa
Rashka
Skullhunter
Tantzui
Catari
Charlie Blazesong
Vardrek/Burgen
Rargnasha
Ara
Helmut
Rhonya Steelheart
Zhakiri
Gogol
Vaell
Krogon Devilstep
Lavian
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
erwtenpeller
Thrakha
Kozgugore Feraleye
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Salketh
Finnabhair
Skarain
Drustai
Coppernut
Maelgwyn
Mozrogg Doomhowl
Ixirar
Ralegh
Aadaria-Ioanna
Sadok
Morinth
Guldujenu
Lexgrad
Sonitus
Ledgic
Drazial
Mandui
Braiden
Valerias
Muzjhath
Morty
Khendran
Morgeth
Jayse
Unknown
Visceril
Eavya Morninglight
Gesh
Kil'drakor
57 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated) - Page 5 Empty Re: [H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated)

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Silly dookers = /

a BUMP, for the blood of the tribe!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

[H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated) - Page 5 Empty Re: [H] Orcs of the Red Blade (updated)

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SISTAs are taking down the Patriarchy!
Thanks to the oppression of the patriarchy, the Horde has once again found itself in a valley of poverty and despair. Ever since the judgemental, cisgendered male orcs have usurped civilization since the rise of the Horde, nothing but loss and dishonour has followed in its wake. From Ner’zhul and Blackhand to Thrall and Garrosh: For too long has the female orc had to stand by in the shadows while the male heterosexual orc stood dominant over an ever-structuring society.

The Orcs of the Red Blade have always been at the forefront of equal orcish rights and a matriarchal society. As such, as of today, the movement now officially known as the Superiority of the Ideal Sex in Tenacious Ardour (or SISTA) has taken full control of every other structure in tribal society. This will include several dire changes in both daily as well as long-term life:

• The rank of Matriarch will be reinstated as the tribe’s leader. Until a suitable female has been found, Rargnasha Bloodmark will henceforth be addressed with the proper feminine nouns;
  • Every rank is required to have at least one female orc in charge;
  • Any orcs currently in a relationship are required to have a written statement of the she-orc’s consent of said relationship. If any children have come forth from this bonding, it is now the male’s responsibility to tend to them (as per Kozgugore Feraleye’s example, who has scarcely been seen leaving his daycare hut) as the she-orcs tend to their daily responsibilities of hunting and killing any living beings at random and discovering the world in their sexual liberation;
  • Only she-orcs will be allowed communication with the spirits and elements. Between the Burning Legion and the more recent Dark Shaman, the males have clearly had their chance;
  • Every Friday night will henceforth be She-orc Night. All feminine needs will be tended to, including chocolate-topping ice cream and gigolo dances around the fire. For male dress codes, refer to Krogon Devilstep and Trakmar Bloodmaw’s bare chests.

Expect more changes to follow as the demolition and abortion of the patriarchal society continues. We of SISTA will continue to do so until this omnipresent overlord can no longer contribute to a harrowing loss of self-esteem to she-orcs who refuse to conform to a society’s restricting norms of femininity.

Let this day be a testament of the brave endeavours of so many strong and independent she-orcs, from the heydays of reigning Matriarchs like Grugna Longhand and Akesha Redblade to the fearless women of the fat acceptance movement of the present day like Rhonya Steelheart. Expect SISTA at a camp fire near your location soon!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:01 pm

Yes. Good. This one is good.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:05 pm

Their strong, independent red blade females.

They don't need no males.

o_O
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Sisters before misters!

Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet
Name: Sadok Sharptongue
Title: High Blade Thur'ruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Are you also tired of being called fat while you're with child? Are you also done with all those males saying you should 'Orc- up' while you're carrying THEIR offspring and ask for a footrub?

The fat acceptence movement (Under the SISTA) comes up for the Pregnant Orc rights. We work for better sittingplaces with actual pillows at the campfires, more backrubs without any male complaining, footrubs, hot baths and no goose waddling jokes, amongst other things.

We pregnant females bring you the future of every tribe, of our race, we will not stand for being insulted all the time!
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Name: Rhonya Steelheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:49 pm

As donor to SISTA and totally not a white knight, I support the above initiative! Additionally, one of the next statements we wish to make is regarding the representation of male skulls on banners and trinkets. Make a stand! Show the world that female skulls can be just as fearsome and independent and male skulls can!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:33 am

A bump for the Tribe!

We've been having a great time on our adventurers in Outland, battling a sinister bunch of foes and recovering dark artifacts!

Join us now, and run with the pack! For the Blood of the Tribe!

Spoiler:
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:27 pm

The pack grows! and there is always a spot for -you- to run with it!

Spoiler:

So far very fun times have been had at the silvermoon festival!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed May 14, 2014 2:05 pm

MOAR ORCS, WE MUST HAS MOAR!

Spoiler:
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Wed May 14, 2014 2:14 pm

*Heard from a bush* Orcs suuuuuck!
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed May 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Exorcise the horde devils!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed May 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Ara slap
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Wed May 14, 2014 4:16 pm

Helmut wrote:*Heard from a bush* Orcs suuuuuck!

That's how we've gotten most of our prisoners this campaign...
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:44 pm

And a bumpy bump seeing we're now very busy kicking some scourge ass in Northrend and having loads of fun!
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Except you did?
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:53 am

Charlie Blazesong wrote:Except you did?

Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:46 am

One evening, a few days ago, the Orcs of the Red Blade gathered for a very special storytelling evening. All gathered around a campfire, little did they expect the things about to happen...

Sadok Sharptongue, Thur'ruk of the tribe, added some very special ingredient to the flames, making things come very much alive for the present orcs (And one Tauren). A bit too much alive, for some their taste...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In their minds, they were brought back to events of the past, guided by the Thur'ruks words while he told the story, they were suddenly in the midst of everything! Surprised, but ever vigilant, the Orcs adapted quickly to the odd visions that suddenly didn't seem so much like visions anymore. Within moments, they were figthing for their lives in the battle of mount Hyjal!

They faced undead, a Lich, a Pitlord, dragons...

Of course this was not without casualties. But seeing it was a vision, and not a true thing, the orcs were fine of course and able to put their fallen comrads back on their feet. Even though the feeling of dying might forever stick with them...
At the end they faced the might of Archimonde himself, reliving the past, and driving him back.

Of course, the orcs safely awoke around their campfire once more as the vision faded. But this would be a story that would stick with them forever. Because they lived it, stood together as true orcs of the Red Blade!

For the Blood of the Tribe!
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:07 pm

For the Blood of the Tribe!

Ha, certainly an event that I'll remember for a long time, without doubt different to any spirit walk/vision quest Gashuk has been on before!

The real question is; what did Sadok scatter in the fire to trip us out so badly?
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:08 pm

The front-page of our website is updated with a story about the Iron Horde's invasion of Azeroth (starting tomorrow) and how it affects our fine band of orcs!

Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:58 am

The Orcs keep fighting bravely aside their allies in the northern parts of the Blasted lands. Though a lot of pressure is set on them as they try to keep the places they won over, the Iron Horde pushing more and more every day, and more of the assault army wounded every fight.
Come see for yourself if the tribe and their allies can keep this up for coming time!
We're always looking for orcs to strenghten our ranks!
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:56 pm

With fang and claw, the wolf-pack hunts Orcs of Iron,
Strength in their unity, blood will be spilled
In the Spirit's favour; with judgement to be made,
When Iron clashes with the teeth of Red Blade.

Wild beast's hunger, growling ever so low,
War, the only life they have ever known.
Honour above all else, but the beasts come to feed,
Screaming "Lok'tar Ogar!"- a simplistic creed.

Brothers in blood trump brothers in steel,
But our ancestors turn from spirit to flesh;
With Draenor alive beyond words to describe,
Join the hunt with the Red Blade Tribe!
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:58 pm

*On the tenth day of the eleventh cycle in the year 35 ADP, the tribe buried a time-capsule, to be opened in twenty years' time by the children and descendents of its present members, should they never return to Azeroth after the assault on the Dark Portal.*

A list of offerings and voice-recordings made by each orc on a primitive crystalline transceiver:

*An armor-reinforced tan wolf-mask, soft and floppy with wear and tear.*

“I am Sadok Sharptongue, Thur'ruk o'the tribe. T'whoever listens t'this, let it be known tha' no matter our fate, foe an' friend, we were all equal in the end — all wolves o’the tribe.”

_______

*A folded Red Blade banner, worn and slightly tattered at the edges.*

“I am Krogon Devilstep, Oathbound of the the tribe... and I give to you a symbol. Great weapons and armour can be broken, bent, destroyed... bodies ruined and lives ended. But a symbol is an idea, and an idea -never- dies as long as you hold too it. Hold high the ideals of our tribe. Strength, cunning. Wisdom.”

_______

*A well-worn bone necklace attached to a snapped line of cord.*

"My name is Kozgugore Feraleye of the Warsong. High Blade of the Varog'Gor. Perhaps you will find her where I failed. If you have, tell her I tried”.

_______

*A sodden cloth blindfold.*

“I am Grek'thar Earthstorm, Gosh'kar. My words are for my blood, spiritually and physically... I cared for each of you equally. Regardless of origin. I only hope you have done the same. I leave you this token, so that even in your darkest hours... you can see the light. No, not the Human Light before you get clever.”

_______

“Groalen. I want to share my experience, what was useful for me in Northrend. Hope, never surrender. And how badly situation was — there is always chance to change everything. Maybe with you strength, or help power of Nature.”

_______

*A well-worn war-horn crafted from a ram’s curled horn.*

“I could place any sort of weapon in this chest, and it would have plenty of battles to it's name. However, it is not our weapons that is the greatest strength of the Red Blades. I place my war-horn in this chest, a gift made to me by my Blood Brother after our raid of vengeance into the Dwarven lands.

This war-horn represents our greatest strength - The strength we will draw upon to keep this world safe.. The strength of our unity!”

[muffled, distorted yelling — deafening and completely incomprehensible]

“I am Rargnasha Bloodmark, Chieftain of the Red Blades. Let it be known that we have always gone where we were needed the most.”

_______

*A simple etched iron arrow-head.*

“I am Gro'kul, Oathbound. Never dishonor your tribe. Aim true.”

_______

*Two ancient, primitive-looking axes half-wrapped in a thick, shaggy wolf-pelt, almost as old.*

“Trakmar. Oat'breaker. My words be f' Rokarna. I 'ave done m'best t'raise y'. Even if i' be f'jus' a brief par' o' y'life. I be leavin' with you three things t'a 'ave been passed down our line.

T'wolfpelt o' Mag'ok, worn by t'first o' our line. An' ancestral axes - Fang an' Claw. Grow ferocious an' untamed, daug’ter.”

_______

*A piece of fine blue cloth with a white wolf-head embroidered on it.*

“I am Sinami, Newblood of the tribe... let it be remembered that the tribe is a place for family. Whether you join as one, or find a new one among its members.”

_______

*A razor-sharp harpy talon attached to a waxen cord.*

“Ah, there it is. I suppose this thing is on now? Right! I am Kogra Windwatcher, Gosh'kar of the tribe. I've merely wandered among its members for a few moons now but the things that I've experienced have been enough for a lifetime.

I have but a few words to bestow upon the new members of the tribe. It are the encounters we face in our lives that makes the person who we are. For this reason, I bestow upon this chestcapsulething my trophy I got from my Om'riggor as a symbol of one of the encounters I faced.

Whatever you face, take the things that you can learn from it and put them to use for the future.  Things are never sure for the future until the moment arrives, you might aswel make the best out of it.”

_______

*A sturdy wolfmask with little sign of wear.*

“I be Vanara and I see the tribe as me family, be yerself and don't hide anything. Oh... I should turn this thing on… ehh…”

_______

*A chipped, pounded iron shield with the Lion of Stormwind still shining brightly, undulled by the passage of time.*

“I… I am Izeria Emrest, foster child of Lord Tyran Emrest. I give you the last remeniant of my past and hope it serves as a reminder that though we might fight. The Alliance is not our enemies and that you will stand for than the Horde but for a united Azeroth.”

_______

*A strange-looking dagger crafted out of an eldritch, mighty beast’s tooth — the residual corruption seemingly long since purged.*

“I be Rashka Facebreaker. Oathbound of t'Red Blade Tribe. This dagger be made out of a Pitlord's tooth, one tha' I won fightin' in a tournamen' of t'Horde. I place this item 'ere, with t'opes of whoever tha' migh' find this, 'aven't forgotten 'ow ter figh’ with ‘onour.”

_______

*An adamantite boot-dagger caked from blade to hilt in dulled, dried blood.*

“I be Groshnok Gorewrath, Oat'bound o' t'Red Blades. Even though I's an axewielder, this bloody dagger 'as passed me through many fights, an' slain many foes. Le' it show t'blood we shed fer our tribe, an' t'blood o' t'enemies we shed wit' our weapons.”

_______

*A greyish wolfmask with a lock of glossy black hair carefully curled inside.*

“I am Rhonya Steelheart, Thur'ruk. Remember that the strenght lies in the pack. Stay true to your brothers and sisters, stand together, fight together, fall together… and howl in unity.”

_______

*A pointed dagger shaped like a wyvern’s tooth, well-worn.*

“I am Therak Duskstalker, Varog'Gor of the Red Blades… Remember, the tribe needs the strength to use, the cunning to know how to apply it and the wisdom to know when not to apply it.”

_______

*A strange, cryptic parchment with a melanistic Barrens wildcat sketched upon it. Below the picture is a caption reading “Not Here”, and an abstract code.*

“Siyah-Gosh. Wellwisher. I present a secret. Also: for recording to the one digging this up. 11.7.36. 4th Brick down on the hearth.”

_______

*A desiccated bun with little arms, its pastry face frozen forever in terror.*

“Mok'ra... Is this thing turned on? Err.. Right, Oathbound Nyruk here.... And a word of advise. Axes are the fangs of orcs, but fangs are the axes of life. Life is a dark forest where a wolf must kill to live. In such place, it is better to be a wolf than an orc.

Oh, and one more thing. The perfect recipe for a bacon and egg bun is... the use of juicy barren-boar-strips, cooked on a high fire until sizzling and topped with toasted arcane manipulated buns made by me.”

_______

*A small leather fetch-ball, its skin pock-marked.*

“Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, adjust to tha object, you shall find a way around or through it. If nothin' within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into cup, it becomes cup. put water into bottle....it becomes tha bottle. Put in a teapot, it becomes tha teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash... Be water, my friend.”

_______

*A white wolf mask, lightly dusted.*

“I...Lo'gush Heartseeker offer a mask of the white wolf...a trophy from my Om'riggor hunt with the Red Blades...strength and honor.”
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:56 pm

That was beautiful.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next