Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010

+38
Chase - Esou
Valdar/Melan
Rargnasha
Morgeth
Cid
Ledgic
Mandui
Neyvin/Noxie
Grufftoof
Jayse
Antistia
Gallandria
Millana
Muzjhath
Ephitos / Amarachus
Zinkle Figgins
Valerias
Unathi
Haen Strongwind
Sanara
Quin
Lavian
Magaskawee/Anaei
Teebo
Saevir
Jomir
Gesh
Gilraen
Maelmoor
Torukan
Geldar
Elloa
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Kozgugore Feraleye
Zhakiri
Kristeas Sunbinder
Cathee Norris
Aarian Northlight
42 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Where would you like the AW to take place?

[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 7 Vote_lcap67%[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 7 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 64 ]
[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 7 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 19 ]
[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 7 Vote_lcap13%[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 7 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 96

Poll closed

[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 7 Empty Re: [A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010

Post by Gesh Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Rargnasha wrote:I'll post this while looking at your previous post Veratic, the general 'tone' of the post seems to "Deal with it" which, honestly put, is quite a screwover towards someone who've spent time arrenging this for other people, I speak from recent experience about being screwed over when arrenging big events. I reckon the best way to understand how it feels, is to try it on yourself.
Tone: the quality of a person's voice; "he began in a conversational tone"; "he spoke in a nervous tone of voice"

And yes, I still like Tashun.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 7 Empty Re: [A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Veratic wrote:With that attitude of yours it actually did seem pointed towards the Alliance.
Right back at you. Your attitude was pretty sour from the first post, after I had pointed out to the OOCers. Are you an OOCer? Because you sure as hell liked to jump into defense-mode real quickly there. In case the first post wasn't clear enough, I've already stated time after time that I was aiming for the OOCers. If you think yourself an OOCer, go ahead and continue on. If not, I don't see the reason why you have to feel so spoken to when I mention OOCers and feel like you have to screw over what few people that bother to organize something like this.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey guys!

I'm an OOCer occasionally! I'm not constantly roleplaying and restraining myself under the demands and opinions of others!

Burn me at the stake!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 pm

I speak from a view of the main raid, and I can confirm we weren't OOC'ing as Alliance.

(You don't have to mention your explanation about targeting the "OOC'ers" only again.)

And if that's not clear enough, then I don't know how to clarify it for you.

PS: The real issue is how -you- expect us to avoid OOC'ers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Ah, and here we are. I - in general - enjoyed the event. What I'm not enjoying, is this stuff. You all need to take a heavy dose of chill pill, and stop trying to be so damned sarcastic and down right mean to each other (think of the children, eh?). Try to just imagine yourselves in the other person's shoes and be a bit forgiving and understanding. You don't have to be Jesus for it, you just have to step down a little.

And if someone's honestly surprised at multiple OOC yels in a Horde city doesn't earn you friends in the RP community, then I confess I'm surprised.
I'm locking this shit down, because some of this just makes me cringe a little, and when I'm the voice of morale, then you know the shit has hit the fan.

Any mod who disagrees can just unlock this shit again, I'm quite fine with that.

And happy birthday to me (25).

You can PM me any complaints.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:52 pm

It might be worth it to actually read my older posts. I stated that I wasn't pointing at the main raid, but actually at those who followed it. These being the Alliance that OOCed in /yell, corpsecamped us and were in obvious OOC guilds. They followed the main raids around and kept the Horde raids from functioning properly because, as I said, they were still corpsecamping the majority of us while there was a raid on in Orgrimmar. If you understand that, you'll actually know that there's no need for you to go in insta-defense and say that you raid wasn't OOCing, which wasn't what I was claiming.

Oh, whoop, locked. Anyway, that's me as far as AWs are concerned then.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7