Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010

+38
Chase - Esou
Valdar/Melan
Rargnasha
Morgeth
Cid
Ledgic
Mandui
Neyvin/Noxie
Grufftoof
Jayse
Antistia
Gallandria
Millana
Muzjhath
Ephitos / Amarachus
Zinkle Figgins
Valerias
Unathi
Haen Strongwind
Sanara
Quin
Lavian
Magaskawee/Anaei
Teebo
Saevir
Jomir
Gesh
Gilraen
Maelmoor
Torukan
Geldar
Elloa
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Kozgugore Feraleye
Zhakiri
Kristeas Sunbinder
Cathee Norris
Aarian Northlight
42 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Where would you like the AW to take place?

[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap67%[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 64 ]
[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 19 ]
[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap13%[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 96

Poll closed

[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 6 Empty Re: [A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010

Post by Mandui Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Tashun/Galavan wrote:Chat logs would show I did not OOC in ashenvale
When I stated that there should be no OOC in my raid, I obviously meant it for the entire stay in my raid, regardless of where we are. I don't even have to state this tbfh, it's the rules of the realm. I did it anyways to be tard proof. You obviously went beyond that anyway. Grow up.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

[A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010 - Page 6 Empty Re: [A-H] [RP-PvP] The Anniversary War 2010

Post by Gesh Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Tashun/Galavan wrote:Fine, it was morally wrong for me to do that, it was just a bit of fun while I bubble hearthed (which got mass dispelled anyway), and while this wouldn't justify it, the simple fact is the Orgrimmar raid was as OOC as a Goon naked in Stormwind Cathedral
I disagree. If you wanna OOCly raid Org after the event for some fun, you should be able to do so. This is a game, and it's your charecter. I do feel like IC and OOC should be kept clearly seperate. But you should never be critised for switching to one of the two for your own personal enjoyment. 

I mean come on..
You seriously wouldn't run into Org out of sheer boredom.. Because SHOCKHORROR you might upset some players delicate RP scene? ...We have non-Rpers ride past us all the time.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Geldar wrote:Who`s blaming Koz by the way? I only see him blaming the entire Alliance present due to one idiot going out of line. Or may perhaps, it is our fault aswell for people outside of the raid coming along too, even if we didnt invite them in the raid? Oh, I know. It is. Obviously.

Oh wait, he edited his post, mine doesnt count now.

Veratic wrote:and for drawing the usual "Alliance weren't IC'ly" card.

And as stated above.
Wow, both of those are a nice way to respond to a post that stated I wasn't generalizing even before I edited it. Nice going. Really motivating there.

As stated, I wasn't generalizing from the very first post. Yeah, I said there was an OOC raid out there, but that wasn't pointing a finger at the supposed main raid. The point of my first post was to say that it's a shame we didn't get to defend the city as we were still being corpse camped.

I don't actually expect anyone to care, but I'll shove tomorrow's event up someone's ass who can bother taking this much crap. I've had enough whispers as well as signs out here that these kind of efforts seemingly aren't appreciated. If these are the kind of responses that ensue from it, it's not the kind of event I want to bother with.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Also Koz, if you wanted everyone to see the AW's ICly, you should have specifically stated so, because the majority of people, including myself, never saw them as strictly IC, not this year, nor the years past. Also, like I said earlier: Announcing the event on the realm forum came to reinforce that impression of mine too.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:07 pm

I'd just like to throw in that I had a really good time.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:I thought the ic in /s and /y were as sacred as resilience in pvp Neutral

QFT.
Although I couldn't stay until the end, I really enjoy the first part!
Looking forward for more.
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Girloy Stoutstone wrote:
Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:I thought the ic in /s and /y were as sacred as resilience in pvp Neutral

QFT.
Although I couldn't stay until the end, I really enjoy the first part!
Looking forward for more.

Susan says your beard is very dwarfy.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Mandui wrote:Also Koz, if you wanted everyone to see the AW's ICly, you should have specifically stated so, because the majority of people, including myself, never saw them as strictly IC, not this year, nor the years past. Also, like I said earlier: Announcing the event on the realm forum came to reinforce that impression of mine too.
We're on an RP realm. I don't expect people to make a grand plot out of it, which has long been the entire point of these kind of events, since they're meant to be plain, dumb fun. You don't need to have some grand plot settled around it, but you can at least expect the attendees to be IC, considering the whole point of the server. Would be a bit ironic to celebrate an RP server by doing OOC things. The people that I'm referring to as OOC were the ones yelling OOC things and making obviously OOC gestures.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Lol one act of yelling and I'm suddenly the anti christ of the realm

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:We're on an RP realm. I don't expect people to make a grand plot out of it, which has long been the entire point of these kind of events, since they're meant to be plain, dumb fun. You don't need to have some grand plot settled around it, but you can at least expect the attendees to be IC, considering the whole point of the server. Would be a bit ironic to celebrate an RP server by doing OOC things. The people that I'm referring to as OOC were the ones yelling OOC things and making obviously OOC gestures.
Like stated often enough already, those were a minority and it's impossible to keep them away from such a big event. Still doesn't mean that this kind of behavior was encouraged. I already said what I told the whole raid at the very beginning (yes, my raid was the main raid) and I tried to keep some coordination in /general too, but I'm afraid I can't control people's actions beyond that.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by teirzul Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:18 pm

i enjoyed what i watched ( life expectancy around 30-40 seconds unless some one noticed in which case it got halfed then wait two minites to res)
teirzul
teirzul

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:20 pm

I'm recording these fights (yes, I can!)

I have about 20 minutes recorded in 1600x900 res of the battle in Ashenvale. I'm not a good mixer/editor.. If anyone requires the footage, let me know. It eats several Gigs in its current compression so I'm not able to spread it so easily.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Mandui wrote:Like stated often enough already, those were a minority and it's impossible to keep them away from such a big event. Still doesn't mean that this kind of behavior was encouraged. I already said what I told the whole raid at the very beginning (yes, my raid was the main raid) and I tried to keep some coordination in /general too, but I'm afraid I can't control people's actions beyond that.
And as I already stated, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone save for those who consciously OOCed. As I said, they surely followed the main raid, but it's exactly that which kept us from being able to mount up a defence in Orgrimmar as well, which was a shame, since it's they who corpsecamped us and were prancing around in Orgrimmar as well.

The only thing that particularly sparked my interest was the fact that some in fact would consider something like this an OOC happening (even if that would be only one particular person in this thread so far. That doesn't mean I'm pointing fingers at the entire raid). That's the only thing that particularly piqued me (alternatively, along with the immense amount of dung that's been thrown at me for bothering).
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

Back to top Go down

Post by Gallandria Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Aniane wrote:I'd just like to throw in that I had a really good time.

Me to ^_^
Gallandria
Gallandria

Character sheet
Name: Gallandria Adair
Title: The Bloody Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyvin/Noxie Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Whatever the case may be, I had a brilliant time tonight. It was great fun despite the lag and no fps whatsoever. The last attack in Ashenvale by the horde was amazing - I actually went "WHAAAAT" in real life, got a bit of a shock when you lot came bursting from the side.

Hopefully we'll have a cool event tomorrow as well. Cheers to everyone, really.
Neyvin/Noxie
Neyvin/Noxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:Wow, both of those are a nice way to respond to a post that stated I wasn't generalizing even before I edited it. Nice going. Really motivating there
Yep, letting you know the event is awesome, and give you criticism for your view towards the Alliance side of the event as it seemed must be really painful.

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:As stated, I wasn't generalizing from the very first post. Yeah, I said there was an OOC raid out there, but that wasn't pointing a finger at the supposed main raid. The point of my first post was to say that it's a shame we didn't get to defend the city as we were still being corpse camped.
Okay, at least that's good to know. Now I can only blame you for an awesome event.

Well, that's what I thought untill I saw this part...
Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:I don't actually expect anyone to care, but I'll shove tomorrow's event up someone's ass who can bother taking this much crap. I've had enough whispers as well as signs out here that these kind of efforts seemingly aren't appreciated. If these are the kind of responses that ensue from it, it's not the kind of event I want to bother with.
Suit yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:30 pm

I think some of the blame in this Veratic, is also your attitude after doing a major screw over of server rules.
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Point it out, Rargnasha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 pm

and give you criticism for your view towards the Alliance side of the event as it seemed must be really painful.
Yep. Because I was having a jab at solely the OOCers instead of anyone else. That must surely mean te entire Alliance to you, no? It's people like you that make organizing things on behalf of the server worth it. Not.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Well I hope you had alot of fun on your anniversary war. I could not come due to college IRL stuffa nd planning and such. And I think I would be useless there as a lowbie, in RP gear, amongst all the lag anyway. I'll be interested to see the story and video. ^^

I was there last anniversary war, and it + the RP with it was AWESOME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurudin Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Really enjoyed it! Loved the small skirmishes just as much as the big laggy fights. Thankfully being a hunter I didnt die too many times. Hoping to be there tomorrow Very Happy
Maurudin
Maurudin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 pm

I'll post this while looking at your previous post Veratic, the general 'tone' of the post seems to "Deal with it" which, honestly put, is quite a screwover towards someone who've spent time arrenging this for other people, I speak from recent experience about being screwed over when arrenging big events. I reckon the best way to understand how it feels, is to try it on yourself.
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 pm

I didn't remember the AW were IC at all. I just remember... the lag.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:38 pm

I still like you Tashun
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:
and give you criticism for your view towards the Alliance side of the event as it seemed must be really painful.
Yep. Because I was having a jab at solely the OOCers instead of anyone else. That must surely mean te entire Alliance to you, no? It's people like you that make organizing things on behalf of the server worth it. Not.
With that attitude of yours it actually did seem pointed towards the Alliance. Now that I've said it's cleared, that should be it, right? Oh an insult. Guess not, well it's fine. Keep rocking, Koz.

I know, Rargh, my opinions could've been said more neutral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next