Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[W-PvP Event Suggestion] The Theramore Evacuation

+37
Ledgic
Calisar
Finnabhair
Maelmoor
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Solanum
Raenmar
Krogon Devilstep
Sadok
Emrys
Bloedneus
Skarain
Coppersocket
Larnira
Sharyssa/Adenah
Tuomas/Decurius
Vaell
erwtenpeller
Grim
Thelos
Xen-tau
Eodan
Khendran
Samian/Bismack
siegmund
Rmuffn
Loot
Timna
Valestrion
Ara
Rammius
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kozgugore Feraleye
Thrakha
Cid
Gilran
Shriukan
41 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[W-PvP Event Suggestion] The Theramore Evacuation - Page 6 Empty Re: [W-PvP Event Suggestion] The Theramore Evacuation

Post by siegmund Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Seems that if you have Pre-ordered MoP You can phase/unphase it after doing the senario, right now. If not you can't.

Can't wait for the battle though!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

[W-PvP Event Suggestion] The Theramore Evacuation - Page 6 Empty Re: [W-PvP Event Suggestion] The Theramore Evacuation

Post by Raenmar Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Uh, what time's the battle? Because the GLF has been in Dustwallow since around two weeks ago, and still is afaik, so they'd be there.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Nevermind, can't get an officer who would be able to bring the guild to the event.

Would appreciate it if IC it could be acknowledged that the GLF is holding the Northern road. Seems like a waste of a lot if we're not even involved in the defense.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:35 pm

And nevermind. Suddenly Hadell is online. \o/
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 pm

The event was great fun. Thanks for the organizers. Also, beating AboC at the end made my day <3
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Thanks to Gilran and Varrgosh for organising and running the event. In spite of some fairly nasty lag, was very fun all things considered!
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet
Name: Sadok Sharptongue
Title: High Blade Thur'ruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Solanum Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Awesome event, was fun to partake!
Solanum
Solanum

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Really enjoyed the event, it was amazing to see so many people partaking.

Also, turning my graphics down to Low really helped... xD Could not even move during the first fight.
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Saegwyth Dawnsinger Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Fun event, despite some organisational issues and massive lag Very Happy Thanks to all those who participated!

Let the mana-bomb induced guilt fest begin!
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Saegwyth Dawnsinger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Thank you all for coming, and thank you Gilran for doing all this!

I really enjoyed it, especially when we changed around the rules a bit, kept it alot more flowing, and alot less complains and accusations shooting around the place, one battlefield was good enough! Haha.

I did my best in helping, despite having no experience with these kind of things and were invited to the project very late and close into the event itself.

Hope everyone had fun!

*Edit* And thanks to Solanum for dealing with Raid 2, wish I'd have had better communications with him though, but ah well, he did great!
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:02 pm

[W-PvP Event Suggestion] The Theramore Evacuation - Page 6 Wowscr11

Numbars Very Happy
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Awwww laying dead besides Skar at the end made it all worth while Very Happy
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelmoor Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Sadok wrote:Thanks to Gilran and Varrgosh for organising and running the event. In spite of some fairly nasty lag, was very fun all things considered!

Agreed, thanks for arranging this, was great fun!
Maelmoor
Maelmoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:10 am

Thanks to the non-Darkspear troll(s?) for joining us in our little sacrifice before the battle! Was great getting our fellow troll(s?) riled up by asking for the Loa's favor in slaughtering Alliance! Very Happy
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:36 am

Gotta say, it's events like this that prove those who say "Defias is dead." Wrong.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:19 am

[W-PvP Event Suggestion] The Theramore Evacuation - Page 6 Wowscr13

Sadly i had everything on low the whole time. But Standoff!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:45 am

Well done to the organisers and those that showed up. Not a single RP-PvP event is ever flawless or without its hiccups, but this one went well enough in all.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:35 am

Thank you to all the organisers and participants, was great fun Wink

Pics of before the first battle, and I think from before the third

[W-PvP Event Suggestion] The Theramore Evacuation - Page 6 Wowscrnshot092212195137
[W-PvP Event Suggestion] The Theramore Evacuation - Page 6 Wowscrnshot092212212043
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 am

Thank you very much to the organisers. You guys did a fantastic job, I had a lot of fun. It's been a very long time since I had a character that was involved enough to be at this stuff and it helped me realise what I'd been missing over the past year or more.

Brilliant stuff.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 am

Moneyfix took alot of pictures lastnight as he didn't partake in the fighting.
However I'm not sure if he's on these forums, I'd love to see his pictures!
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:59 am

It was great fun indeed!
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:59 am

I would very like to thank everyone for attendacy and making the event possible, to be honest we didn't expect such a big attendacy. From what I hear, the event was enjoyable for the majority of participants. I for one enjoyed it as well, even though I had to stand behind because of the lag but the fights really gave me a feeling of a large battle between Alliance and Horde forces.

I logged out around 2:00pm and even by that time, the boat RP was still in session. Both me and Erahn feel that the event was a success and fun and would really to thank everyone again for the attendacy.

Moneyfix should have pictures ready on the realm forums me thinks!

Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jondalar Greenfury Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Great event that proved at least two things:

1. The Defias Brotherhood RP and World-PvP scene is far from dead (and I wish the ignorant would stop claiming so).

2. The significance of A Bunch of Camptards on this server is highly overrated. They had their butts handed to them in hand baskets when they attacked the first time and had to wait until we were widely spread out so they could outnumber the separate smaller groups by 1:3. They are but a bug on the windscreen of the 18-wheel truck that is the Defias Brotherhood RP-World PvP community. ^^

I salute you - organizers as well as participants. T'was a great evening.
Jondalar Greenfury
Jondalar Greenfury

Character sheet
Name: Jondalar Greenfury
Title: Keeper of Natures Grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Don't forget to mention that they had to bring people form Outland as well.

But ya, even though there was a lot of lag, it was fun fighting it out. Now that the War will start, we need more battles!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 pm

The Defias Brotherhood RP and World-PvP scene is far from dead (and I wish the ignorant would stop claiming so).

But nobody has ever claimed that.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next