Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[h] Forsaken joint event suggestion

+4
Iltharen
Kristeas Sunbinder
Jeanpierre
Dunderholm of Ambermill
8 posters

Go down

[h] Forsaken joint event suggestion Empty [h] Forsaken joint event suggestion

Post by Dunderholm of Ambermill Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:17 am

Greetings fellow forsaken and of course fellow horde.

As you know the forsaken have been "living" for some time amongst you and the apothecaries make sure that we stay "alive" and walking.
Patching us up when needed and replacing bodyparts after a battle. Using their unholy and crazy ways thinking up new alchemy potions and recipes.

But, what if the current degeneration of our bodies goes faster then we expected? Skin falls off at a more frequent rate. Fingers, ears and noses drop off allmost every week? And the apothecaries are powerless to do anything, current techniques and practices are no longer enough. And a solution must be found. New herbs are needed, the great minds of the forsaken nation have to stick their head together and fix this problem. Otherwise there won't be a forsaken nation left.

The idea for this event is
- coorporation amongst forsaken.
- promoting forsaken rp.
- setting a serious problem for the forsaken community.
- information gathering for other horde races (one of your allies has become weak, will they go public or will they cover it up?)
- horde will need to support (or work against) the forsaken in this. So you get a nice mixture.

If people are interested I will work out some details and place it in the event thread.

Shadow's Will
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[h] Forsaken joint event suggestion Empty Re: [h] Forsaken joint event suggestion

Post by Jeanpierre Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:31 am

It sounds like a good recurrent theme. Provided you don't work on "permanent" solution but "solutions for now", you could maintain the ever present danger of total degeneration.

Then comes the conspiracy theory that Sylvannas tries to stop the Apothecaries from finding a good cure for such degeneration, so that the old Forsaken die our and only new Forsaken remain... New ones.. made by the Valkyrs... mind controlled by Sylvannas! Muaha!

Anyhow, I think it's a good general concept, much like a broken economy or sparse resource situation for the living. It's a good framework for a series of events, but I wouldn't enforce degeneration rules on the community per se. That could be accomplished on guild level though
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

[h] Forsaken joint event suggestion Empty Re: [h] Forsaken joint event suggestion

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 am

Jeanpierre/Ragnilde wrote:It sounds like a good recurrent theme. Provided you don't work on "permanent" solution but "solutions for now", you could maintain the ever present danger of total degeneration.
The event type sounds like "Ye olde belven event about the deade scar", never get's solved either.

And maybe the forsaken should have some shadowy forsaken disrupt the event to add extra suspicion!
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunderholm of Ambermill Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:34 am

Jeanpierre/Ragnilde wrote:It sounds like a good recurrent theme. Provided you don't work on "permanent" solution but "solutions for now", you could maintain the ever present danger of total degeneration.

Then comes the conspiracy theory that Sylvannas tries to stop the Apothecaries from finding a good cure for such degeneration, so that the old Forsaken die our and only new Forsaken remain... New ones.. made by the Valkyrs... mind controlled by Sylvannas! Muaha!

Anyhow, I think it's a good general concept, much like a broken economy or sparse resource situation for the living. It's a good framework for a series of events, but I wouldn't enforce degeneration rules on the community per se. That could be accomplished on guild level though

All good things to take into consideration when setting up the event, thank you JP.
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltharen Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Work out something secret and morally questionable, something that will spark conspiracy theorists.

I know Kaleil is good at making up paranoia harhar
Iltharen
Iltharen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Remind the alliance who we are. *Plague bombs the forum*
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:11 pm

*lights a cigar in the Ebon hold, tended to by the finest necromancers as he watches the Forsaken rot*
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Always interested in cross-faction RP with the Forsaken, just give me a shout! 8D
Vincent
Vincent

Character sheet
Name: Vincent "The Vulture" Whitecastle
Title: Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Iltharen wrote:Work out something secret and morally questionable, something that will spark conspiracy theorists.

I know Kaleil is good at making up paranoia harhar

I'm not paranoid! No I'm not! I told you I wasn't! Why are you saying this!? WHO SAID IT!? Can you smell that?
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunderholm of Ambermill Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:37 am

I've received enough feedback I think to turn this into a nice little story and event. Stay tuned!
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down