Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion about the Shields gathers here.

+33
Millana
Quin
Antistia
Raviran / Reynar
Morgeth
Rasonal Dranger
Sir Lancelot
Cid
Kristeas Sunbinder
Mordazan
Zinkle Figgins
Melnerag
Zhakiri
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Jomir
Tírius
Gogol
Unathi
Geldar
William Helmsley
Gabriel Delaney
Mandui
Gunnell
itsy
Cathee Norris
Mallea/Trollmeat
Lavian
Valerias
Eloresh
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Magaskawee/Anaei
Chrystan
Meralynn / Ashla
37 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The discussion about the Shields gathers here. - Page 9 Empty Re: The discussion about the Shields gathers here.

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Mandui wrote:
Zinkle Figgins wrote:
I know, different point of views. But it proved to be a liked and effective RP, so I think it works and makes sense.
There are no statistics on how many agree and how many disagree with that way of RP. I know that many agree with it, but I also know that many don't, considering the amount of IC (and even some OOC) complaints the council has received about the Shields. So let's not draw any conclusions on that.
I know i tend to repeat myself, but I wrote this some pages before: "As long as criticism will be done by those who RPed with the Shields once in their lives and not from those who RP with them on a daily basis, these criticism are surely not to be taken as truthful."

To be clear, it's same thing you Council guys demand: judge only if you know what you're talking about.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

The discussion about the Shields gathers here. - Page 9 Empty Re: The discussion about the Shields gathers here.

Post by Mandui Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Zinkle Figgins wrote:
I know i tend to repeat myself, but I wrote this some pages before: "As long as criticism will be done by those who RPed with the Shields once in their lives and not from those who RP with them on a daily basis, these criticism are surely not to be taken as truthful."
Please, do tell this to the people who claim things about my character as if they RP with her on a daily basis, although they have never done so Smile

Anyways, no. The complains come from people who have intensively RP'ed with the Shields alright. But like I said, it'll be handled ICly.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Deleted that mature reply quite fast, Jules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Well its what you're implying. Always has been.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Then you haven't read my posts. I suggest you do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm

I've read your posts. I've seen your insults. I've taken them to heart. I've felt like shit for three days thanks to all of it. What more do you want from me? My firstborn?
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm

O_o What's your issue.. calm down for moment.

Don't be so upset, it is not my goal to hurt you. It is my goal to represent the best interests of my guild.. please don't be confused or too attached personally..

Whatever negative I said (And I said negative things rather than insults, really. I don't know where you get the idea.) is aimed at the councils current way of operations as a whole. And it is merely a reply to you starting this non-insulting non-flaming discussion.

o_O really.

Please don't feel bad.

We're just one random guild of guards in this topic discussing the last event in wich you were not involved/harassed and wich was not reported to you.. it's about the council, the Shields and the event and cirme-RP too.. I don't uhh.. wanna harm you or something.. so.. uhh.. whatever insults or parts you want removed from my posts, please point them out and I will do so immediatly.

I really cannot find the insults. And yes I acknowledge your hard work in creating events and various works, but that doesn't mean I should be forced to take all the roleplay you throw at me without my permission. That doesn't mean I cannot launch events without being called a OOCing retards. You've made these forums, you made newspapers and you've contributed endlessly to the community and I acknowedge -and- respect your hard work personally.

This stands in no relation to this threads topic in -any way-. And you are not the council or have I ever said your RP or your work for the community is worthless. I merely displayed my discontent of the way guilds and RP events are being treated by the council.

Reading through it again I still cannot find what has possibly hurt you so much.. I am sorry regardless.. please do not misunderstand my intentions because I want no harm to you in any case.. silent

Last edited by Mansfield Ath on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Whether its your goal or not you have. By the way you act as if me, and my friends in the Council do nothing then shit here. You've successfully made me think about leaving the Council, and RP overall, and stop contributing to RP with papers and forums and gods knows what. You don't seem to realize others then you do a hard job contributing. Nor do you seem to realize that respect is earned. You say we should respect you more.. I would, if I wasn't insulted by you at every turn.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Anyway I'm gonna shut up. I'm obviously not contributing anything.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 pm

I'm sorry you feel that bad, but you have to face that this is no more people insulting you: now it's you seeing everything posted not by those you like as insults.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Zinkle Figgins wrote:I'm sorry you feel that bad, but you have to face that this is no more people insulting you: now it's you seeing everything posted not by those you like as insults.

I agree, there was not a single insult thrown at you. Yet ALL your posts state that you have been insulted the whole time and every post, even though you cannot name a single example? I find this weird and silly, perhaps you are just imagining it.

And maybe it is best you lock this thread before more people misunderstand things that aren't there and get hurt by them somehow.

Sorry if you feel bad, that was no-ones intentions and no-one made a post that could even hold such intentions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:51 pm

And thats the first step to the end of the worl-- wait what?
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Seriously... What the hell is the trouble with some people here? Taking OOC offence for things happening IC? You're taking this game in a WAY to serious way to be healthy. Take a break a while, relax, have fun with friends. It is just a game and will always be. I would've been constantly pissed off if I took everything that was said and done IC and OOC ingame seriously.

People who were not part of the event: Not the organizers fault that you weren't online. Now get offline and get a good nights sleep so you mature a bit more instead of behaving like some babies that didn't get the candybar that they wanted.

People who were part of the event: Great fun was had, don't let this bother you. End of the line, lock this thread.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 pm

If it's any comfort, I do sometimes frown IRL when Mansfield abrutly refuses my elf IC, But that's part of his charm! and at those times, I have to accept that it was IC and my charecter's personality should remain loyal, and be kept completely IC! For the good of the motherland!-- Roleplay!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 am

Pixels are very sharp. I pricked myself once ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:08 am

Cid wrote:Seriously... What the hell is the trouble with some people here? Taking OOC offence for things happening IC? You're taking this game in a WAY to serious way to be healthy. Take a break a while, relax, have fun with friends. It is just a game and will always be. I would've been constantly pissed off if I took everything that was said and done IC and OOC ingame seriously.

People who were not part of the event: Not the organizers fault that you weren't online. Now get offline and get a good nights sleep so you mature a bit more instead of behaving like some babies that didn't get the candybar that they wanted.

People who were part of the event: Great fun was had, don't let this bother you. End of the line, lock this thread.

I agree with you completely, however this thread won't be locked because the forum thrives from drama, its what makes it tick.
Any anti-drama post will be removed like mines are.

You just wait, Cid

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:17 am

Bennedict wrote:After reading through too much of this thread, I can only say two things.

@Mansfield/Ath: get your head out of your arse and stop being a douche and drop the steriotype that you've made of the council and stop the "LEAVE US ALONE FFS!" Bickering. (I don't know you ooc'ly or ic'ly btw - This is all from the thread.)

@The rest of you lot: Seriously, the fuck are you doing up this time of night when you could be out getting wasted?

This again.
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:18 am

Oh, my anti-drama signature got removed! Well, there is definitely some lucky mod watching over me, another proof that I am right.

Dont worry I got many stamps for my signature

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:31 am

The discussion about the Shields gathers here. - Page 9 Drama_Wallpaper_by_mongolShawn

You had it coming.

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:00 am

The shields suck, the criminals suck, and you suck for swimming in the pool of those who suck!

The discussion about the Shields gathers here. - Page 9 Trollface-3078_preview

...But in all honesty; What happened in RP stays in RP. Those who break that rule need to seriously rethink their priorities in life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:12 am

The discussion about the Shields gathers here. - Page 9 Islamic_rage_boy

Stormwind RPers taking their drama to RL level.

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 am

The discussion about the Shields gathers here. - Page 9 Tf2-engineer-buffed-suddenly-bananas-thousands-of-themThe discussion about the Shields gathers here. - Page 9 L5DYCzDRZjca7qcqbpwOpLKpo1_400

/Thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:45 am

The discussion about the Shields gathers here. - Page 9 The-end-03
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 am

The discussion about the Shields gathers here. - Page 9 27yvny9

Ultimate solution to Stormwind City.

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:17 am

Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next