Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Discussion about Ninjas Versus Pirates gathers here!

2 posters

Go down

The Discussion about Ninjas Versus Pirates gathers here! Empty The Discussion about Ninjas Versus Pirates gathers here!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 am

Hello there everyone!
Please keep this thread free from flaming, immaturity and drama. Let us have a nice, mature discussion about the past things that happened. First of all let me explain what we did and why.

1) The sensei of Ninjas thought he was cooler than Captain Morgan, and told that to his face. So Captain gathered his men and beat the crap out of him and his Ninjas!

The Discussion about Ninjas Versus Pirates gathers here! Captain_Morgan_by_SirWolfgang

2) On the other hand, Captain Jack Sparrow often offended ninjas and made fun of their gay skin-tight suits. So he got what he deserved!

3) The obnoxious ninja-assassin roleplayers along with wannabe pirates often clash and cause major drama!

4) All those reasons combined, we get a neverending war between Men in Black and Men in Hats!

The Discussion about Ninjas Versus Pirates gathers here! 151a2e22cefb721c40e495c47cc48334

Discuss!

Back to top Go down

The Discussion about Ninjas Versus Pirates gathers here! Empty Re: The Discussion about Ninjas Versus Pirates gathers here!

Post by Sir Lancelot Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:34 am

What does this have to do with the game?

You want me to report you to admin?

STOP TROLLING OR I WILL CRY!

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Discussion about Ninjas Versus Pirates gathers here! Empty Re: The Discussion about Ninjas Versus Pirates gathers here!

Post by Morgeth Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:35 am

Zzzzzzzz...
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down