Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP-PvP] The Lion's Den 10th - 18th of May.

+39
Littlepip
Ara
Nexiax
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Zaraj
Samian/Bismack
Shadesprocket
Lea
Rhonya Steelheart
Eldiros
Stormyy
Quin
Rmuffn
Odgan / Keag
Allonia_Miral
Krogon Devilstep
Vaell
Helmut
Charlie Blazesong
Cathee Norris
Baji
Izzifix
Amaryl
Tantzui
Thelos
erwtenpeller
Kyph
Urièl
Kozgugore Feraleye
Beladon
siegmund
Sanara
Terenus
Anivitas
Rae Wulfgnar
Vardrek/Burgen
Ixirar
Adry
Rargnasha
43 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

[RP-PvP] The Lion's Den 10th - 18th of May. - Page 6 Empty Re: [RP-PvP] The Lion's Den 10th - 18th of May.

Post by erwtenpeller Wed May 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Hell, the attack is on such a small scale, the Stormwind army isn't even mobilizing!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[RP-PvP] The Lion's Den 10th - 18th of May. - Page 6 Empty Re: [RP-PvP] The Lion's Den 10th - 18th of May.

Post by Shriukan Wed May 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Ariel. Ara did not mean the Shatterskull Marauders, but marauders in general. And as a matter of fact, we are participating and getting very bloody.

I honestly do not see any issue in this campaign, probably because I simply do not believe we gotta take the lore so strictly. There is a lot of liberty if you don't tunnel view into the lore.

EDIT: I wasn't gonna go deeper than this but here we go anyways.

The state would probably not banish most of the northern rebellion (which helped liberate orgrimmar and are now raiding human lands) because they cannot afford to. Vol'jin's in a tough spot. He banishes us and he'd risk making such a bad figure towards the Horde that there could be an uprising. On the other hand, if he doesn't punish us, he'd be risking another invasion on Orgrimmar. And between getting stabbed by the Horde or the Alliance, I bet he prefers the Alliance.

On another note, I have not read War Crimes yet, but with whatever is gonna happen I foresee that the truce will end anyways and Vol'jin will just ignore us, or that both factions will be so busy searching for Garrosh that they'll just not deal with us.
So, all in all, while there's enough reason to punish us, there's also enough reason not to do it.

EDIT 2: As for Ratchet and Gazlowe, we know he leans more towards the Horde than the Alliance. Besides, he's a goblin, so a nice sum of gold would help him forget the trouble we might have caused to his business.

EDIT 3: The raiders have a good reason. Shortly put, the Horde needs food urgently and alliance has farmlands and the Marauders need coin, so they help out and get whatever they can get their hands on. They are mercenaries of the Horde. If the contracts are lacking, they gotta earn their keep where they can.
Shriukan
Shriukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Wed May 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Sanara wrote:
Adry wrote:
Aríel wrote:I'm on the Lore side in this one, I will not partake in this event and will most likely ignore that it happens.

Please at least read the posts explaining how this makes sense before you decide to flat-out ignore it.

There are no posts explaining how it "makes sense". There are posts of Rargnasha crying like a little bitch that he got called on his bullshit and insulting anyone who doesn't accept his self-aggrandizing lore-rape, and then people who scream "BUT TEH RPZ!" as if RP justifies itself just by existing.

And where do [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (among many others) fit into that sweeping generalisation?
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed May 07, 2014 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Far as whatever stuff goes on I guess, I see OMG REJOICE WE WERE RIGHT comming under me in posts. Please don't.

But yeah man westfall, well you know stupid orcs ya know they haven't learned that durotar like places dun have a lot of resources.

More keen on seeing the pvp part myself, least a little bit perhaps. Would be better if more people were up for it ya know gearing up 'n stuff! Oh wellz. Pointless to argue anyway imo.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Wed May 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Thanks Blizz. \o

Edit:
Also, I'd deeply appreciate if someone can find a map or help mapping out any phasing that there might be in Westfall, Elwynn forest, Duskwood, Redridge and Stranglethorn Vale!
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Ohhh lots of phasing in Lakshire area ..Wait..NOBODY tell him anything.. we'll use it to ambush his green but Very Happy
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Wed May 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Ara wrote:Ohhh lots of phasing in Lakshire area ..Wait..NOBODY  tell him anything.. we'll use it to ambush his green but Very Happy
Except if you ignore the phasing, you'll go charging towards his green butt to ambush it when- Oh, what, where'd he go? DAMN PHASING!
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed May 07, 2014 11:43 pm

Brother Gaberial was correct these greenskins are not to be underestimated...THEY MAY not be smart but they have a feral cunning *loads bolter*
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri May 09, 2014 7:09 pm

was this not supposed to begin today? time?
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri May 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Fritseni wrote:was this not supposed to begin today?  time?

Starts properly for the alliance tommorow, may be skirmishes tonight.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri May 09, 2014 7:22 pm

ahh ok
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Sat May 10, 2014 3:50 pm

A call to arms to deal with the horde raiders has been sounded, messages are sent out to millitary commanders to gather any forces they can and prepare for a fight.
The muster has been set for 20:00 at Westbrook Garrison.
All forces and volunteers should report there to help drive the wicked horde from the lands!
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Sat May 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Polishes mace...Ahh just what Ara needs to aid my non-existent sanity Bashy bashy

Slaughtering Horde is therapeutic...Right?
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6