Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP-PvP] The Lion's Den 10th - 18th of May.

+39
Littlepip
Ara
Nexiax
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Zaraj
Samian/Bismack
Shadesprocket
Lea
Rhonya Steelheart
Eldiros
Stormyy
Quin
Rmuffn
Odgan / Keag
Allonia_Miral
Krogon Devilstep
Vaell
Helmut
Charlie Blazesong
Cathee Norris
Baji
Izzifix
Amaryl
Tantzui
Thelos
erwtenpeller
Kyph
Urièl
Kozgugore Feraleye
Beladon
siegmund
Sanara
Terenus
Anivitas
Rae Wulfgnar
Vardrek/Burgen
Ixirar
Adry
Rargnasha
43 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[RP-PvP] The Lion's Den 10th - 18th of May. - Page 5 Empty Re: [RP-PvP] The Lion's Den 10th - 18th of May.

Post by Izzifix Thu May 01, 2014 9:19 am

I'll refer the "The zone itself is poor"-lot to my first post in the thread.

But I wholeheartedly agree with Thelos and Amaryl here. Let's do something fresh for this campaign. Let's get retarded, and actually accept the pixels we see on the screen as plausible, without checking the entire extended universe, for once.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

[RP-PvP] The Lion's Den 10th - 18th of May. - Page 5 Empty Re: [RP-PvP] The Lion's Den 10th - 18th of May.

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Thu May 01, 2014 9:20 am

I agree with Amaryl there, a very good post. Let's all take this from the perspection why most of us still play this game.

To have fun. And mostly to have fun with our fellow players.

So why not keep to that? Smile

And people, please keep in mind that it's Rargnasha organising this. We mostly all know him not to be a lore-raper, especially after the very careful event steps he's had to make during 6 months of organising the Rebellion as well.
I'm very sure he knows what he's doing, and how much he can pull off for it to still make sense. And if it happens that during the w-pvp some things might occur that -don't- make sense, give him a poke and I'm sure he'll listen ;)We're all people here, have some trust in one another.
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Name: Rhonya Steelheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea Thu May 01, 2014 9:44 am

The AiA will be here in full force.
Lea
Lea

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Thu May 01, 2014 9:58 am

Thelos wrote:Excellent post, doctor Amaryl.

I'm not sure why I called you a doctor.

You're not a doctor, are you? Maybe you ought to be.

I am not... I don't want another 6 years of school Sad

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Thu May 01, 2014 8:17 pm

Made some slight adjustments to the wording of the text, also added a few rules of engagement and something called RP-PvE Events!

RP-PvE Events:
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadesprocket Fri May 02, 2014 9:23 am

Oh god bloody damn it, only a few days ago I was getting harassed by spiders! And now an even bigger gnome fanatical spider looms ahead.. I hate you Rarg.. All my hate.

Shadesprocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Fri May 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Hype!
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraj Fri May 02, 2014 7:55 pm

LOL CLASSIC BURGEN COMPLAINING

HEY GUYS REMEMBER WHEN I TOOK OVER STORMWIND
Zaraj
Zaraj

Back to top Go down

Post by Terenus Fri May 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Zaraj wrote:LOL CLASSIC BURGEN COMPLAINING

HEY GUYS REMEMBER WHEN I TOOK OVER STORMWIND
OH MY GOD YOU COMPLAIN IN EVERY THREAD GEEZ.
Terenus
Terenus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Sat May 03, 2014 12:25 am

Damn it Zaraj! Someone catch him before he vanishes!
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Haluthious Vouten Sat May 03, 2014 2:37 pm

I felt I should post to offer something intellectual, witty or distinctively distinguished. Sadly this is the best I came up with:

Best wishes to the organisers, you have the horrific burden of attempting to please people with this event and it doesn't stretch my empathic ability too much to know how degrading some of this forum post seems. You won't please everyone. You will have dogmatically ignorant people not even account for your compromising opinions. You'll have people simply be (*insert interjectory profane plural word*).

So my advice, do your best, please the majority. Tell the rest to shut up and make their own server wide event.

GOOD LUCK!
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Dr. Haluthious Vouten

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexiax Sun May 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Best of luck with this.

I'll do my best to attend, either on my Night Elf rogue or on my Orc warrior.

Best start gearing up...
Nexiax
Nexiax

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Urièl Wed May 07, 2014 1:35 am

Now...where is my blonde ship!!??
Urièl
Urièl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed May 07, 2014 12:10 pm

will be working for a lot of it.. >< But gl and ara may pop in if there is time
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Wed May 07, 2014 3:04 pm

I'm on the Lore side in this one, I will not partake in this event and will most likely ignore that it happens.

However I still wish you good luck and have fun with the event! [No smiley face for you.]
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Wed May 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Aríel wrote:I'm on the Lore side in this one, I will not partake in this event and will most likely ignore that it happens.

However I still wish you good luck and have fun with the event! [No smiley face for you.]

Please at least read the posts explaining how this makes sense before you decide to flat-out ignore it.
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by Grogona Wed May 07, 2014 3:38 pm

I gotta be abit blunt with that though.. What will you do when everyone at the local tavern is talking about it? Just be all "NO! Did not happen!"?
Grogona
Grogona

Character sheet
Name: Grogona Wolfheart
Title: Rrosh'tul

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Wed May 07, 2014 3:43 pm

I will turn a deaf ear to it and probably start watching a movie like Robocop.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed May 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Enjoy! Robocop is a good movie.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Robocop is a good film.. even the remake wasn't too shabby.

Still ignoring  Big RP events :(kinda sucks.Especially when people go to the trouble of  going through lore ect. with a fine tooth comb to justify it.
I've see <censored profanity filled rant> do far worse with regard to lore breaking and have a dozen or so RPers show up to events.

Last edited by Ara on Wed May 07, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to add it)
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Wed May 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Adry wrote:
Aríel wrote:I'm on the Lore side in this one, I will not partake in this event and will most likely ignore that it happens.

Please at least read the posts explaining how this makes sense before you decide to flat-out ignore it.

There are no posts explaining how it "makes sense". There are posts of Rargnasha crying like a little bitch that he got called on his bullshit and insulting anyone who doesn't accept his self-aggrandizing lore-rape, and then people who scream "BUT TEH RPZ!" as if RP justifies itself just by existing.

Grogona wrote:I gotta be abit blunt with that though.. What will you do when everyone at the local tavern is talking about it? Just be all "NO! Did not happen!"?

The same way you treat most blatant lies you hear in a local tavern, by shaking your head and rolling your eyes.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed May 07, 2014 4:53 pm

I can just imagine it.Ara heads back to see Al and Rick and have a few cold ones .."Ahhh bliss" OMG ORCS TO KILL this day just gets better and better

Also in defence of the event: There are such things as
> Rouge Generals who can  try and do things behind The Warchief's back.
> Marauders who don't really answer to the Horde [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> Ex soilders or Aspiring politiacal rivals who seek to undermine the new Warchief's authority

History is littered with examples of peacetime  attacks.
.so in the age old words of Monty Python

Last edited by Ara on Wed May 07, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add links. Go event YAY!! :D)
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Wed May 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Ara wrote:I can just imagine it.Ara heads back to see Al and Rick and have a few cold ones .."Ahhh bliss" OMG ORCS TO KILL this day just gets better and better

Also in defence of the event: There are such things as
> Rouge Generals who can  try and do things behind The Warchief's back.
> Marauders who don't really answer to the Horde [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> Ex soilders or Aspiring politiacal rivals who seek to undermine the new Warchief's authority.

As I am often in Forums I have to say I love a good argument as long as someone post videos and actually are trying to make the situation fun sometimes, I respect those people.

Now for something more into the subject, The Marauders, (I'm assuming right now since I'm not online all the time on my Hordie.) Does most likely not want to step between the Horde and the Alliance when it comes of the truce, that is probably the dumbest thing you can do, The Marauders would be declared enemies of the state and most likely not even able to show their face in Ratchet. (Which is led by Gazlowe, a Goblin who has chosen neutrality, yet would most likely report them to the Horde.)

Being declared enemy of the state is the worst thing that could happen to the Marauders, no one in their party would be able to enter any towns ever again except neutral towns. Even then they have a chance of being reported in by the local authority.
They would need a bloody good reason to hold this campaign and no, Server lore won't help in this case, it is simple lore breaking because someone can't hold their axe dug down until WoD comes out.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed May 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Nobody is going to declare you an enemy of the state for attacking Westfall >>
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Wed May 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Yes, as its been declared: This is by no means a large Hordish invasion. More of a raiding party causing trouble. I am sure that they, like many other Horde organizations not attending, would be fine. This is no "call of arms" operation.

If you look at lore and "truce" then why the continued battles over Tol Barad and Wintergrasp? There is still months left for WoD. Let people fight.
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next