Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Pines - RP-PvP Campaign, 17-23 March

+35
Paia/Jenit
Odgan / Keag
Samian/Bismack
Dyone
Vardrek/Burgen
Thondalar Stormleaf
Feral / Blackfall
Tantzui
Allonia_Miral
Calisar
Amaryl
Helmut
Rae Wulfgnar
Ixirar
Zinkle Figgins
Officer High Morale
Terenus
Sanara
enderas
Obataiye
Scrimjaw
Lavian
Rin-Lin
Krogon Devilstep
Elrua
siegmund
Littlepip
Kyph
Eldiros
Rargnasha
Cid
Urièl
Baji
erwtenpeller
Skarain
39 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Northern Pines - RP-PvP Campaign, 17-23 March - Page 3 Empty Re: Northern Pines - RP-PvP Campaign, 17-23 March

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:55 am

Inran - be a darling and just put a lil ol Zeppelin symbol up there - yes up there near top left - Conquest Hold - lefty a bit....yep thats right. Lovely Very Happy 
Lirazel

Back to top Go down

Northern Pines - RP-PvP Campaign, 17-23 March - Page 3 Empty Re: Northern Pines - RP-PvP Campaign, 17-23 March

Post by Amaryl Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:56 am

Oh man, those campaign maps are just sex. I love how far they've been upgraded to complete awesome sauce in just a few years.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:26 pm

xD 'floaty-boaty' ...love it

Enjoyed the w-pvp and rp from last night, thanks to the organisers. Why can't all inns be like that with so many levels and decadent balconies for lounging around on? (and assorted druid shaped rugs by the fire) Wink
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Baji Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Path of Dawnchaser was trying to get involved and we're supposed to be between the Taunka camps, but 2/3 GMs have internet problems (we share the same network) and the other doesn't play week day nights.

But we hope to be active within the rest of the week!! Smile
Baji
Baji

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:52 pm

Really enjoying the event so far, nice to see the alliance and the horde come together for such a big event. As for the inn I was happy sleeping by the fire and liked the fact I was joined by the others Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Obataiye Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:02 pm

I was really concerned about those people in the Inn on monday, so I went to say Hi and include them in all the fun.

But yeah, sorry about that, didn't knew the Inn was off-limits then.
Obataiye
Obataiye

Character sheet
Name: Obata'iye
Title: Headhunter of the Empire, Champion of Legba

http://www.secondgurubashiempire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:34 pm

I have to say that although I have a vested interest - I think the WPVPers from Dominion who have taken part - have really played their part. It must be frustrating for someone used to using full game mechanics to the utmost and basically live Red is Dead to adjust to the stop start and funny restrictions RPPVP can impose. They have on the whole reallly added value - I hope this continues. It says a lot about what can be built on arguably the best server EU.

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Good to hear Marg Very Happy It's nice to see a pvp guild take part like this.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyph Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Fordan wrote:Path of Dawnchaser was trying to get involved and we're supposed to be between the Taunka camps, but 2/3 GMs have internet problems (we share the same network) and the other doesn't play week day nights.

But we hope to be active within the rest of the week!! Smile

It's too bad because I had a lot of fun chasing you guys around and we couldn't even talk to each other!
Kyph
Kyph

Character sheet
Name: Kyph
Title: Stormwind Assassins Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Today was fun. Our little "scouting" trip escalated fast into hostage situation and in the end into big battle to rescue them. I enjoyed, thanks all!

U take no gobbo!  Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:53 pm

margwethil wrote:I have to say that although I have a vested interest - I think the WPVPers from Dominion who have taken part - have really played their part. It must be frustrating for someone used to using full game mechanics to the utmost and basically live Red is Dead to adjust to the stop start and funny restrictions RPPVP can impose. They have on the whole reallly added  value - I hope this continues. It says a lot about what can be built on arguably the best server EU.

Pft! Ally needs some such guild too *nod* Dom brings a lot yeah on the PvP part especially Razz
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrimjaw Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Have to say I've been getting into the whole RP side of this. Took me a bit by surprise.

Was patrolling the roads early this evening, when I saw a Goblin in distress near a wooden bridge north of Westguard keep. Stopped to see what was happening and then the next thing I know I'm part (albeit small part) of a rescue mission to free some captives, was really fun Very Happy

Scrimjaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:00 am

Nice to see more dominion rping if I'm honest. Brings the event to life when everyone does their part of the story. Should defiantly do a few of these a year gives defias brotherhood a feeling that no other realm can match.

Back to top Go down

Post by enderas Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:53 am

Cernnunos wrote:Nice to see more dominion rping if I'm honest. Brings the event to life when everyone does their part of the story. Should defiantly do a few of these a year gives defias brotherhood a feeling that no other realm can match.

Very Happy  totaly agree with you it that sure sound great Very Happy
enderas
enderas

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:03 pm

I was grinning when I heard Dominion was taking part, really awesome to hear. Spoke to some people who apparently had loads of fun with you lot, wish I was there! Very Happy
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:35 pm

One arrow was all it took to take down a bird in the air, and suddenly I was surrounded! Poor Thondalar did not feel very safe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now being held captive by several Horde, along with two others.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:36 pm

Simaria wrote:One arrow was all it took to take down a bird in the air, and suddenly I was surrounded! Poor Thondalar did not feel very safe.

He looks so cute. ;<
I'm coming to save you!

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:57 pm

I see the Shatterskulls have grown awfully soft.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by enderas Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Simaria wrote:One arrow was all it took to take down a bird in the air, and suddenly I was surrounded! Poor Thondalar did not feel very safe.

DON'T WORRY Brother Tondalar the orer is coming for you  pirat 
enderas
enderas

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:12 pm

enderas wrote:

DON'T WORRY Brother Tondalar the orer is coming for you  pirat 

Error* fixed.

I will be joining the event on friday I hope! Very Happy Spare some troops for me as well.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:28 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:I see the Shatterskulls have grown awfully soft.

Soft? my dear, it takes time to properly plan out just how you plan to Dook a Wikket in the Ooker.

It's worth every jeekin minute.

Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was going good... :/
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by enderas Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:19 am

shame we dident get any scren off the sneeky mission going backdoore jobb on horde to rescue thondalr  Sad 
enderas
enderas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyph Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:19 am

enderas wrote:shame we dident get any scren off the sneeky mission going backdoore jobb on horde to rescue thondalr  Sad 

That's what you think Wink Will post later when I find the time.
Kyph
Kyph

Character sheet
Name: Kyph
Title: Stormwind Assassins Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by enderas Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:14 am

Kyph wrote:
enderas wrote:shame we dident get any scren off the sneeky mission going backdoore jobb on horde to rescue thondalr  Sad 

That's what you think ;)Will post later when I find the time.

sweeat Very Happy
enderas
enderas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next