Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Pines - RP-PvP Campaign, 17-23 March

+35
Paia/Jenit
Odgan / Keag
Samian/Bismack
Dyone
Vardrek/Burgen
Thondalar Stormleaf
Feral / Blackfall
Tantzui
Allonia_Miral
Calisar
Amaryl
Helmut
Rae Wulfgnar
Ixirar
Zinkle Figgins
Officer High Morale
Terenus
Sanara
enderas
Obataiye
Scrimjaw
Lavian
Rin-Lin
Krogon Devilstep
Elrua
siegmund
Littlepip
Kyph
Eldiros
Rargnasha
Cid
Urièl
Baji
erwtenpeller
Skarain
39 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Northern Pines - RP-PvP Campaign, 17-23 March - Page 5 Empty Re: Northern Pines - RP-PvP Campaign, 17-23 March

Post by Scrimjaw Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:55 pm

lol yeah, well only three had phased onto my screen when I opened fire so decided to go for it. I did have previous action with a large group that was on the road earlier on... that also didn't go so well for me XD

Scrimjaw

Back to top Go down

Northern Pines - RP-PvP Campaign, 17-23 March - Page 5 Empty Re: Northern Pines - RP-PvP Campaign, 17-23 March

Post by Rargnasha Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Going to make a sepperate thread to management of an eventual campaign in the future!

Edited: Made a thread, feel free to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and add your thoughts to it!
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Scrimjaw wrote:lol yeah, well only three had phased onto my screen when I opened fire so decided to go for it. I did have previous action with a large group that was on the road earlier on... that also didn't go so well for me XD

Confucios-Hozen say: "Before you grook a wikket, make sure that jeeker is alone, silly dooker"
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Campaign Conclusion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The conflict below the Northern Pines ended on the seventh day since the start of the conflict. Early in the evening, both Horde and Alliance forces assembled and launch raids to Fort Wildevar and Camp Oneqwah. Afterwards the Horde assembled into a large strike force and laid siege on Westguard Keep. Making use of the stolen Zeppelin and the bulk of their ground forces The Horde breached through Alliance defenses at Westguard Keep and set the Keep aflame. Several other buildings were also damaged, the fort walls have seen better days and the airdocks were damaged badly by the Horde Zeppelin.

Meanwhile, with the Horde distracted by their assault to Westguard Keep a small group of Alliance led by Captain Ralegh of Stormwind Regiment was determined to bring souvenirs back from the North. The Horde forces left at Conquest Hold were unprepared for the sudden assault and were pushed back for long enough for the Alliance to manage steal the huge throne from the Hold with them. The loot-hungry Worgen captain was not yet satisfied and launched a raid on Camp Oneqwah. Already weakened by the earlier Alliance raid, the group managed to take a Totem pole with them, which they dragged a long way to Fort Wildevar.

The Horde now controls most of the Howling Fjord and Grizzly Hills. With both Venture Bay and Tol Barad in their grasp, the naval strength of the Horde is growing dangerously high. A small spark of hope yet remains. Thanks for the brave actions of Captain Ralegh, the Horde is now Throne-less and Totem-less - A grim reminder for the Horde not to leave their bases undefended.

--------------

So yet another Campaign come to an end. It was a fun week, although not the best Campaign from my part. There was plenty of mistakes, setbacks and other problems during the Conflict. The communication between the Horde and Alliance was not always perfect, and i had severe problems on getting my map updated, reason the Campaign conclusion came this late. Still, i am confident that we learn from our mistakes and the next conflict Defias Brotherhood sees will be better than the previous. Ironical during this Campaign was that neither factions were particularly successful in going for the Artifacts. Majority of the time we were in eachother throats in terms of RP-WPvP. I must say, even i was taken by surprise by the intensity of WPvP that the presence of Dominion brought to the Campaign. I don't think we have ever fought as much before during a Campaign. Even with the Alliance lost, i hope all of you attending got least a few good memories from the Campaign. I for sure did, enough for me to screw my plans of trying out ESO. I am comfortable with my place among this roleplaying community, and will continue to promote roleplaying here on the wonderful server of Defias Brotherhood.

Thank you for everyone participating!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And to make future generations wiser:

Last edited by Skarain on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sedah Grimshade Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:51 pm

Thank you Skarain for coordinating this campaign. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to join and eventually decided to turn up on my rogue that I hadn't been playing for five months, and it completely mesmerized me.
All the warfare RP along with true wPvP created a perfect atmosphere, I even ended up stalking Westguard for -hours- at a strech, waiting for careless WTempests and others to move away from the big groups, before it got banned.
Also, for some wierd reason even though I had no guild behind me, merely a once popular guild name above my head, everyone listened to me and even obeyed my crazy orders, which I would thank you all for. I could hardly name a campaign that I've enjoyed more than this one. It was absolutely incredible.
Sedah Grimshade
Sedah Grimshade

Character sheet
Name: Sedah Grimshade
Title: High Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:58 pm

I share those sentiments!!
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavalis Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:34 pm

I will put together a video for this campaign once I finish my current project

Xavalis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadesprocket Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:02 am

Oh sounds good, will be looking forward too it, hope its around the quality of Ekpokpems big poem Razz

Shadesprocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5