Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Kingdom of Alterac

+4
(Goggy) - Exilius
Gunnell
Elízabéth Moren
Dyrael/Alexandra
8 posters

Go down

[A] Kingdom of Alterac Empty [A] Kingdom of Alterac

Post by Dyrael/Alexandra Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:51 am

*A poster can be seen carved on a post in short distance, as you travel through between the lands of Hillsbrad and the Western Plaguelands. By it’s looks you could say it hasn’t been there for long, and it’s careful handwriting demonstrates that it has been truly well-thought, truly well-written. As your sight finally lands upon the letters itself you can start reading:

“Traveler,

The Nation of Alterac is being rebuilt, from the ashes, dust and ruins left we shall create a Nation strong enough to be ignored no longer by Azeroth’s History!

With pride and honor we stand, carrying the abandoned Crest of Alterac on our Chest, in our Hearts, for Life or Death.

If you wish to join such noble case enlist today either you look for War and ascension among such Ranks or for a Nation, and a Home to live in.

May the Light protect our Kingdom, may we not forget who our Allies truly are, for we stand bravely towards adversities this time, Alterac will be one proud Nation again

High Lady Elydrian Rayne Lyons, of Alterac ” *

<Kingdom of Alterac > is a recently established heavy RPing Guild which concept and main goal is to bring back to life one of the seven Human Nations.

The idea surged firstly after two years of World of Warcraft experience in Defias Brotherhood, and by the sudden rise of other Nations: We’ve seen Kingdom of Arathor regaining the Glory of the Ancestors after years of hard work and amazement, at least, to me, we’ve seen Stormwind’s Council ruling Stormwind in such an inspirable way, Kul’Tiras is rising as well and Gilneas is about to face a massive pull from Blizzard. It’s here, then, that our idea comes from, that our inspiration is based on.

The Kingdom of Alterac has been left to ruins, filled with Ogres and the very own Son of Aiden Perenolde (Aliden) ruling the terrible Syndicate. But would it have to be necessarily the end? Our answer is no. We shall bring the Kingdom from the ashes to the Glory that it could have had, if treacheries and terrible mistakes wouldn’t have been done. The story of the Kingdom will be up on our forum as quick as possible and you will be able to read it then.

We engage mainly the aspect of the Game which I appreciate the most : Roleplay, therefore I doubt we’ll be making pure PVP or PVE anytime soon, at least. Should any changes occur, it’ll be announced, but not for now, at least. Please know that our highest interest is also to bring Ropleplay to this dead area, which can be highly used and become, consequently more dynamic, and more diversity to our Realm and Roleplay.

For more information please visit: the kingdom of Alterac's forum or contact Elydrian / Chroft / Azragar in game, to continue the discussion that has been created on the realm forums please (do not) visit this

I'll be updating this thread anytime soon with probably better information, but, for now it's all.

Best regards,
Dyrael/Alexandra
Dyrael/Alexandra

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Kingdom of Alterac Empty Re: [A] Kingdom of Alterac

Post by Elízabéth Moren Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:56 am

Sounding good, might join with mah priest or loladin! Just dont make the mistake Kingdom of Arathor made and have things other than humans (Maybe dwarves aswell) Running around with a human kingdom tag!
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:03 am

Chrístophér/Elízabeth wrote: Just dont make the mistake Kingdom of Arathor made and have things other than humans (Maybe dwarves aswell) Running around with a human kingdom tag!

Well, that wouldn't make any sense with an Alterac guild anyway, considering most of it's population were heavily into slavery.

In any case, the best of luck with this. In the past I had attempted something similar (Echoes of Alterac), although it turned into more of a criminal (Syndicate) theme out of fear people would judge it 'KoA 2.0'. Still, I'm imprsessed with the RP I have seen from you and your members, and expect this will go far.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:06 am

Also, I'd see if you can't get permission to use this:

http://lost-in-concept.deviantart.com/art/Alterac-Flag-134538328

Or just use it anyway, I don't see why not.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:40 am

Graham mate, the edit button is there to stop double posting D:
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyrael/Alexandra Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:42 am

Thank you! ^^ Oh and, by the way, know that you'd be most welcome in case you'd want to join; in either case I'm honestly grateful for your comments and luck, I will need it for sure.
Dyrael/Alexandra
Dyrael/Alexandra

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:43 am

Chrístophér/Elízabeth wrote:Graham mate, the edit button is there to stop double posting D:

Until that Anime bile is removed...no.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:43 am

I'm honestly grateful for your comments and luck, I will need it for sure.

Time for my wise comment.

Someone does not need luck wished opon them if they can wish it opon themselves, if they cannot wish it opon themselves, they are stupid and luck will not do them good.

EDIT: Damn you and your Anime racism Gunnell, you will regret insulting us one day.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:44 am

Chrístophér/Elízabeth wrote:
I'm honestly grateful for your comments and luck, I will need it for sure.

Time for my wise comment.

Someone does not need luck wished opon them if they can wish it opon themselves, if they cannot wish it opon themselves, they are stupid and luck will not do them good.

Oh stop bloody copy and pasting from some random 'speach' site. Also, remove the anime!

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:46 am

Oh stop bloody copy and pasting from some random 'speach' site

Actually I come up with all of my sayings myself ^^

And why the Anime hate D:?
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:57 am

Becouse it's stereotypical teenage geek crap, D:

We'll see how this will work out, though try to start low and from there make progress that makes sense! Good luck. Wink

Edited:

Last edited by (Goggy) - Exilius on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:55 am

Good luck with your guild, sounds like a good human environment that's not centered around Stormwind, and I'm sure any nitpicking details can be overlooked as long as they don't affect ingame RP. ^^

And may I ask people to not post irrelevant things in this area? Smile Take randomness and ooc conversations into the General forum. Respect the RP space of others just like you'd want yours to be respected. Thank you.
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:23 am

Elydrian Lyons wrote: With pride and honor we stand, carrying the abandoned Crest of Alterac on our Chest, in our Hearts, for Life or Death.

You do realise that Alterac nation, as cowards as they are, sided with Horde during the Second War, sabotaging Alliance operations, giving Horde important information, and plotting to assasinate Uther Lightbringer. Not to mention, causing peasant revolution in Tyr's Hand to distract Alliance attention long enough, so Doomhammer could have his orcs moved closer to Capital City, killing everyone on their path?

And that all happened even BEFORE the Syndicate times.

I guess its gonna be really hard to maintain good RP relationships with other guilds, and SW Council itself.

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:36 am

Which is why a guild like this makes things so interesting IC in my opinion.

Besides, this been discussed to death already, both IC and OOC.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Etular Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Hm... Should I create <The Tiragarde Offensive> or go with the flow and choose <Kingdom of Kul Tiras>...?
Etular
Etular

Character sheet
Name: Etular Fizzlebomb
Title: Demonology Student of GAIRDAS

http://www.etular.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Whichever of the two you do, this isn't the thread for it, Etular. Smile
Nayan
Nayan