Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How important is YOUR character?

+54
Rargnasha
Dareil Sin'Valor
Solanum
Maelmoor
Kristeas Sunbinder
Brigs Morgan
Gustov
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Rhavz'amul
Broncrast
Coppersocket
Skarain
Zhaun Blackblood
Nifty
Braiden
Xen-tau
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Celistra
Zalissa
Darilas
Kozgugore Feraleye
Ledgic
Anivitas
Grim
Morgeth
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Cid
Drustai
Tuomas/Decurius
Muzjhath
Amaryl
Skaraa
Tachal
erwtenpeller
Raene
Doowor
Khendran
siegmund
Sohan
Allonia_Miral
Thrakha
Thondalar Stormleaf
Krogon Devilstep
Valdar/Melan
Dréfurion
Ixirar
Gogol
Finnabhair
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Vaell
Seranita
Thelos
Sadok
Cadaemus
58 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

How important is YOUR character? - Page 6 Empty Re: How important is YOUR character?

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Maelmoor wrote:Before the Light we are all equal *nods*

Filthy Light!
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

How important is YOUR character? - Page 6 Empty Re: How important is YOUR character?

Post by Solanum Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:13 am

Some of Solanum his accomplishments:
Solanum leads a small Warband, The Vengeful.
He has IC requested a new Council to be formed, and was a member for several months, though he had to step down due to his disrespect to the current Warchief. (Apparently describing Garrosh as a hairless ape is disrespectful rather then a keen observation)
During the battle of Theramore Solanum commanded the second force, despite his own moral objections to the bombing, he desired to do so to guarantee no Horde Soldiers would be within the blast radius during the impact.
On meetings of the Arcane Enclave Solanum can be quite present as well.
Recently Solanum won a small tournament, which may have granted him some minor fame amongst the participants.

So, Solanum holds some importance and fame.
In addition to this, he is a former bloodmage whom lost his way and delved to deep into demonology. Which makes him a rather capable combatant. He believes he can win nearly any "fair" battle, but fears the price that needs to be paid.

I must say he has grown a lot from the lost amnesiac whom was terrified knowing the demons from his nightmares existed, later the humble apprentice of an Orcish warlock, and lost in the corruption and demonic taint, leaving him to commit horrible crimes.
Solanum
Solanum

Back to top Go down

Post by Dareil Sin'Valor Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:06 am

Dareil Sin'Valor isn't that important in himself, but his inn is busy and important things can happen there. He has a hub that makes things happen around him, rather than himself making things happen.
Grimborne Lackjaw is not important at all. He stays in the shadows and watches. He's only important if you have a really bad cold and need a hanky.

Dareil Sin'Valor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:16 pm

I assume Rargnasha is somewhat well known within the Horde, due to the large amount of campaigns and tournaments he've either participated or lead.
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Well.. I wouldn't say Arenai is 'importan', perhaps just known for that she did over 10 assualts, got into jail, and got out for some silly information. A MURDER ON FREE FOOT. - In Wild Temptest tho.. *cough* But ahem. Fact is fact, she got out. >Very Happy
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Which is amazing, after handing over evidence and eye-witnesses. Regiment, tut tut.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Arenai wrote:Well.. I wouldn't say Arenai is 'importan', perhaps just known for that she did over 10 assualts, got into jail, and got out for some silly information. A MURDER ON FREE FOOT. - In Wild Temptest tho.. *cough* But ahem. Fact is fact, she got out. >Very Happy

Don't worry, once bloodbottle finds you, you'll be hanged. Very Happy

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Amaryl wrote:
Arenai wrote:Well.. I wouldn't say Arenai is 'importan', perhaps just known for that she did over 10 assualts, got into jail, and got out for some silly information. A MURDER ON FREE FOOT. - In Wild Temptest tho.. *cough* But ahem. Fact is fact, she got out. >Very Happy

Don't worry, once bloodbottle finds you, you'll be hanged. Very Happy

She actually didn't leave--.. She uh.. Eh, let's say like this, she's infact not on the realm at the moment--... Perhaps shes just.. Sitting on that pole in the Garrison.. Who knows? Maybe infact shes stalking you people right now, or just with you. Well. nobody knows.. NOR DO I!.. I just know that I have to twist my brain to find out, for when she's back on the realm.
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Delinith Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:52 am

At the very moment, each and every one of my characters is very forgettable and ones that haven't truly accomplished anything at all. Delinith might've been known by a few people in Stormwind but that's about it aswell. Not that it matters, someone has to play the regular folk!
Delinith
Delinith

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:07 am

Cynowenn wrote:At the very moment, each and every one of my characters is very forgettable and ones that haven't truly accomplished anything at all. Delinith might've been known by a few people in Stormwind but that's about it aswell. Not that it matters, someone has to play the regular folk!

For a regular person, Dom sure is causing all sorts of carnage right now either way!

Besides, Gilneans are important by default!
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:29 am

Dorik Thunderbelly likes to think he's important and boasts that he is the best Dwarven warrior this side of Khaz Modan (the other side too!) and that his beard is the fanciest of them all and all ladies dig it. Truth is, he's a terrible shot (so much that being drunk actually improves his aim) and the ladies barely even notice he's (and his lack of personal hygiene) there. More drunk then sober, big words confuse him and he's about as clumsy as an ox.

On the more serious side, I think that if you try to make yourself look awesome and important it doesn't come over very well. To me, RP is more about making *others* look awesome and important. You'll see, people will love to RP with you.
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:05 am

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:

Besides, Gilneans are important by default!

This man right here speaks the truth.
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6