Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding groups and group-colors

+13
Amaryl
Grufftoof
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Kristeas Sunbinder
Antistia
Sorayah
Raenmar
Dréfurion
Drustai
Ledgic
Thelos
Melnerag
Cathee Norris
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Regarding groups and group-colors - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding groups and group-colors

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:46 pm

I don't want to be purple D:
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Regarding groups and group-colors - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding groups and group-colors

Post by Drustai Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:I don't want to be purple D:

There's nothing wrong with being purple! You're just racist.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Drustai wrote:There's nothing wrong with being purple! You're just racist.
Filthy Draenei.

Red is the new fashion, didn't you hear?
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Personally (not as Modtoof) I'd say either:

Colours don't actually mean shit, really.

or

Colours should be limited to: Horde (Red), Alliance (Blue) and Neutral (erm... Green?).

That's really all we need. Maybe Registering/Registered/Something (Grey).
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 pm

well imo most group forums should be open to be viewed by everyone/registered.

certainly shit like, magic, infirmary, duskwood etc - why those were blocked by groups in the first place baffles me still.

though the choice of a name colour would be nice,

since i'm tired of having the colour of my name change every so often, once the group priority or group colour is changed again.

I'd have kept my name alliance blue, if that meant i could still read the fora, that i registered to.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:08 pm

I do believe that nothing should really be private when it comes to RP like defence, but I know that there will be atleast one person who is influenced by the OOC info.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 pm

If at all possible i would like the Usergroup called Section Seven to be deleted and for me to be Group Moderator to Si:7 please
Killian
Killian

Character sheet
Name: Killian Roque
Title: Si:7 Operative

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Khalel wrote:If at all possible i would like the Usergroup called Section Seven to be deleted and for me to be Group Moderator to Si:7 please

Should be sorted now Smile
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Thank you and please keep up the great job on this forum Smile
Killian
Killian

Character sheet
Name: Killian Roque
Title: Si:7 Operative

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:18 am

Imo, infirmary - magic - duskwood etc, should be open to be viewed and not closed off,

as-well as their specific user groups removed.

I'd say villains and guards should become open forums also. its silly to close of parts of the community.

Edit: lol hadn't noticed most of it has been opened up yet.

but the colours are still there Sad

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:22 am

The private stormwind council forum should be made public. I think people will enjoy reading about all the OOC scheming, power mongering and general lying, deceiving and plotting behind other peoples backs to maintain power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Isn't that more of your expertise? ;p

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Vangrel Lansire wrote:The private stormwind council forum should be made public. I think people will enjoy reading about all the OOC scheming, power mongering and general lying, deceiving and plotting behind other peoples backs to maintain power.

Lol.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:35 pm

> On the council
> Argent Dawn
> Doesn't attend
> Pretends to be part of community
> Lol
> Turnips
> Back to point at hand.

Let the shit be unveiled, unless of course there is fear of opening it all up! 8D

Unless of course there is no scheming to cover up, no certain clique's constantly putting down other peoples role-play and maintaining their position through metagaming.. nope..

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Or perhaps because an area of the forum which has was created for a (admittedly small group) privately has been that way since at least March 2010 (the earliest post I can see, having a brief look as I can (the power overwhelms me, I even once posted in there even though I shouldn't!)... why should it be opened?

Yes, I am quite sure there is private stuff in there. Possibly between people who replied as friends to one another. And no, I don't believe it's full of shit and putting down of other's roleplay.

Nor does it have masses of metaplay. Though I will hazard a guess that any OOC discussion of any IC matter is meta in a way... cos takes into account things we couldn't know in game, and discuss them in ways we could not... unless the forums are in character.

Which would make some of the threads more amusing, and scary, considering...
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Dunno, I am only suggesting it. I've seen what I wanted to see so I am just more interested in letting it all be disclosed so others can too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2