Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathered information about all Alliance guilds, groups, organizations etc.

Go down

Gathered information about all Alliance guilds, groups, organizations etc. Empty Gathered information about all Alliance guilds, groups, organizations etc.

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:20 am

Greetings everyone.

I am yet again pondering about a large project I want to take on. Seeing sometimes how confusing things can be here, who is allied with who, what group is active or inactive, what purpose does that organization really have? I want to start making a large post about all Alliance based guilds, groups and organizations where certain information will be posted. A tag whether it is active or not. Past and present activity. Relations to the other guilds etc. A full list of all we may need to know about our fellow guilds, groups and so on.

I write this to see if people think this may actually be something that can help the community, and help recruitment and advertisement of groups and guilds. If people have questions or more ideas that's also much appreciated and welcomed here!
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down