Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biggest "Oh shit" moment for you in RP

+49
Drustai
Littlepip
Raene
Ariden
Robi Kaezlan
Larnira
Finnabhair
Feydor
Shariah
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Muzjhath
Celaraa
Kashou
Elrua
Azmariel
Odgan / Keag
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sanara
Asvaldr Lighthammer
Allonia_Miral
Gesh
Rmuffn
Ixirar
Osmand
Eodan
Rae Wulfgnar
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Skarain
Braiden
corleth
Baròth / Olian
Humphry
Darilas
Thelos
Raenmar
Jeanpierre
Kittrina
Tuomas/Decurius
Ralegh
Ledgic
erwtenpeller
siegmund
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Norrian/Chezz
Lexgrad
Aadaria-Ioanna
Feral / Blackfall
Vaell
Thondalar Stormleaf
53 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Biggest "Oh shit" moment for you in RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Biggest "Oh shit" moment for you in RP

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:59 pm

I guess my "Oh Shit" moment happened back on TVC. Tanver was due to meet his "love (shucks) but instead got ambushed and captured by Dark Intentions. Led to an awesome capture/rescue storyline. Was a real good roleplay :-)

Back to top Go down

Biggest "Oh shit" moment for you in RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Biggest "Oh shit" moment for you in RP

Post by Ariden Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:27 am

mine has to be with during an event in deadwind pass with the chapter, the event involved a prophesy in a book that would lead us to the four people who would wield a dagger to kill a demon. although I am assured that the four people were picked totally at random there was that moment of shock when we realised Ariden was the boy thief they spoke of, seeing as at the time he was a member of SI:7 surving under Swift in the guild Stormwind operations,
but the real o'shit moment came as ariden clinging to the back of the demon stabbing it repeatedly with chapter and agents all around him, realised that the demon had decided to throw itself off the bridge, lucky ari can swim.
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet
Name: Ariden Draksbane
Title: Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:44 am

Bump.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:54 am

Walking into a tunnel as a druid together with two others to face six or so horde for talks. Gotto say my "Oh fuck." factor felt rather high at that point!
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:03 am

"Just remember your training. This thing kicks off, collapse the tunnel."
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:30 am

I belive one was some time ago when a evil thing took over most of the Freelancers in Duskwood. Rescue team arrives in the old crypt (Let's not leave out the evil ghost book on fire and a creppy kid laughter)... Basically a few minutes in we're still outnumbered and Sieg realizes the book has gots to go. The "Oh SHIT!" moment came when the evil entity ordered all mind controled to attack Sieg.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:39 am

Hmm.. I have so many of them that I will restrict my self to three..
- First time was when I killed Bavragor.
- Second was also when I killed Bavragor, this time with his brother.
- Third time was when Martha started using Shadow magic! Man so much hate from my self has gone into that right there. That was the cause she became evil, reason I got lots of hate and the reason I miss hanging out with my brothers and sisters in the Bridgelancers.. On the bridge!

One thing I don't regret over is becoming a death knight, that got me so much roleplay fun and introduced me to many *Cough* nice people.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:52 am

siegmund wrote:I belive one was some time ago when a evil thing took over most of the Freelancers in Duskwood. Rescue team arrives in the old crypt (Let's not leave out the evil ghost book on fire and a creppy kid laughter)... Basically a few minutes in we're still outnumbered and Sieg realizes the book has gots to go. The "Oh SHIT!" moment came when the evil entity ordered all mind controled to attack Sieg.

So much fun <3
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:14 am

1) Going to meet with Reyleigh at his store while Drustai was wanted. In disguise, walked across the bridge, noticed Wulfgnar standing there, like he's waiting for something. Keep on walking, see more Disciples conveniently hanging around Old Town.

Suddenly realize that they were all there waiting to ambush me.

I should have fled right then, but dumbly decided to go through with the meeting regardless. My suspicions turned out to be correct when we finished the meeting at the store, and Dru got ambushed outside the Pig by a ton of Disciples and Regiment, among others.

Though, I feel really guilty about that incident. I/Dru was expecting a trap, both before I showed up and especially after I saw all the Disciples hanging around, but ran dumbly into it regardless because I wanted to get RP, even though I knew I should have never gone at all. So when Bismack brought an axe down on me, I panicked and pulled off a somewhat arbitrary illusion thing to get out of it. I had been expecting a trap and Drustai would have planned for one, but it still felt very much like a cop out and so I apologize to the guys involved for that--if I could do it over again I would have just taken the death. A big part of the reason I arranged the Pandaria event a few days later was because I realized I'd screwed up and wanted to make up for it.

2) Braiden Mistmantle entering the Council chambers after having been gone for weeks and Areyah having taken over his Ministry. This happened without any forewarning so it was pretty scary. Shame he didn't stick around after that, would have been a very interesting couple of weeks.

3) Any time Zanadaar shows up.

4) When the Chapter showed up, in full force, to assassinate Gwendelyn. I had been expecting them to try, knew about that before hand... but not in the numbers they did. I had been expecting a couple who could be easily dispatched. Instead, an army of white crosses entered the room... and they didn't announce themselves at the front of the room like most people who attack the Council. They strolled right around to surround us, gave a very short one sentence decree, and then attacked.

It was rather well done and quite horrifying.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:53 pm

I was thinking of making a list of IC  "oh shit" moments for JP but then the list was becoming boringly long.
Spoiler:

So I stopped there.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Paia/Jenit Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:10 pm

The moment I realised that Paia's magic healing probably wasn't going to be able to save Odgan.
Paia/Jenit
Paia/Jenit

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:54 pm

When I tabbed in during an event and there were 10 people staring directly at me.
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:56 pm

When Scuzy actually managed to convince a death knight to be killed by her to end it's suffering.

Death by spoken word. Awesome.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:32 pm

When I went afk on Vaell to grab a drink during a hunt for the Black Hand, came back and the Disciples fled downstairs - I was stood in some gassy substance and I thought they went upstairs, I waltz upstairs... right into the middle of the Black Hand. They roll a 50/50 chance to see if my char survives.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:47 pm

YES.  Loved this thread, glad to see it back!

Vaell wrote:When I went afk on Vaell to grab a drink during a hunt for the Black Hand, came back and the Disciples fled downstairs - I was stood in some gassy substance and I thought they went upstairs, I waltz upstairs... right into the middle of the Black Hand. They roll a 50/50 chance to see if my char survives.

"A drink."  Suuuure.  Nah but I remember that... he rolled low, yet had -just- (for the first time ever) decreed that if he rolled low, you lived.  Bricks were shat with hilarity on our end.

Jeanpierre wrote:
- Meeting Wulfgnar's Orc

Somehow I feel this went better for me than it did for you Laughing

Few of my biggest now are when my derpy char has put his neck out and actively accepted (and I've OOCly accepted) death.  Then the big bads turn out to either a. be intent on only giving him a philosophy lesson, b. happen to be /rolling high that day or c. (my favorite for RP) turn out to be not bad at all, merely hugging him and using those scissors to trim his fur, proving that my char was a total dick for having gotten their face burned off thinking they were evil.

Last edited by Feral / Blackfall on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Jeanpierre wrote:I was thinking of making a list of IC  "oh shit" moments for JP but then the list was becoming boringly long.
- Tearing his robes in Duskwood

Awwww!
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:03 pm

1. Chapter assassinating Gwendelyn. I arranged it (ooc), planned it (ooc) and knew exactly how many were coming and when. But that execution. Epic. Ten identical shadowbreakers walking in, fanning out, surrounding the Council table and dropping their swords.

2. Having Arenfel turn a cup of tea Sophyra gave him into a frozen icicle sword. Then Dothan casually strolling by and asking if we wanted more tea. All Sophyra could do was shout: "No, you fool, I don't want him dual-wielding!"

3. When Kirin Tor was tracking Drustai, Exaythe wanted to get her first. Instead of relying on scrying, she took an educated guess....and guessed right! Finding Drustai.

4. Learning that Alexander Mordov shot Mandui in the middle of the Council, and I have to talk him free at trial.

5. Exaythe bravely came to Thelos to recieve her punishment for defiling Shattrath with dark magic. Thelos' designed punishment was too horrible to comprehend, I won't even post it in this thread. *shudder*

6. Melnerag gave Syskae a bullshit prophecy about how his friends will abandon him etc etc etc. In three days, prophecy comes true -spot on-. Syskae drops being a Paladin and becomes Melnerag's apprentice.

7. Exaythe ending up on Zaraj's side in the Civil War. That was unexpected. Fortunately she did the most with what she had.

8. Melnerag, being a paranoid madman randomly points at a Spherite and shouts "SHE IS A SPY!" That Spherite starts legging it....turns out she WAS a spy.

....may be more to come.

Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishap/Virock Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Managed to amass a few...

-When on patrol in Duskwood we stumbled upon a Dark Sphere meeting and start spying on it, all we hear is a shout from Dolten lurking in the background "Hey cultists, there's lightdogs outside your meeting"... Aarian legs it to get reinforcements so that leaves three of us against about twelve of them, Ishap is then knocked out so Sprackle decides to brand her.

-Assisting the Chapter in Duskwood when Helmfrid decided to shoot our prisoner, I was just thinking that it may be delicate politically but Ishap would just have to smash him.

-The worst one was definately getting drunk and bringing the Swords back in front of Wulf, I was bored so I decided to cause some drama apparently, went kinda downhill after that...
Ishap/Virock
Ishap/Virock

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:02 pm

This was back when I was fairly new in the Red Blades on Muzjhath.So, I had already been in guild for two years on a different character. I do, however, believe it was before they knew I was Marogg.

This was after Gruthikk, who was her IC blood brother, and more or less the only orc she cared about at that point. He'd been in guild say a week, me three. And was getting heckled by Gnash (I believe it was Gnash). Who was threatening a very pieceful craftsman in all kinds of ways outside the Ratchet Tavern.
Gnash was more or less kicking a thrown to the ground Orc. I can't fully remember if he was hurt badly or not.
For those who might have known her. Muzjhath wasn't the most... Let's call it stable orc, and had been sitting sharpening her knife practicly all evening and in her very "diplomatic" way of ending the conflict.  She snaked herself up behind Gnash, knife to throat and hissed at him to back off.
At which point Gnash takes a step forward with a razorsharp edge at his throat and, sort of starts bleeding.

... thankfully Muz -DID- have the good sense to call for help before running away, because it was pretty much only the three of them who knew it was happening. The two male orcs weren't fully aware that Muzjhath had followed them out.
So in the end Muz did get away clean (with a big "oh shit sorry sorry sorry" in OOC whispers xD). And both orcs were saved. One I got informed with broken ribbs (right now). The other with a biiiiit of bloodloss.

This is why you do not attack people who might have psycopaths as friends. They tend to do stupid things! Ofcourse, at this point in time no one knew that Muzjath was a psycopath, they just thought she was a bit reclusive and racist.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4