Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biggest "Oh shit" moment for you in RP

+49
Drustai
Littlepip
Raene
Ariden
Robi Kaezlan
Larnira
Finnabhair
Feydor
Shariah
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Muzjhath
Celaraa
Kashou
Elrua
Azmariel
Odgan / Keag
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sanara
Asvaldr Lighthammer
Allonia_Miral
Gesh
Rmuffn
Ixirar
Osmand
Eodan
Rae Wulfgnar
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Skarain
Braiden
corleth
Baròth / Olian
Humphry
Darilas
Thelos
Raenmar
Jeanpierre
Kittrina
Tuomas/Decurius
Ralegh
Ledgic
erwtenpeller
siegmund
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Norrian/Chezz
Lexgrad
Aadaria-Ioanna
Feral / Blackfall
Vaell
Thondalar Stormleaf
53 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Biggest "Oh shit" moment for you in RP Empty Biggest "Oh shit" moment for you in RP

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:32 am

So, what is the biggest "Awe Hell" moment for you?

What was the action you did ic you regretted the most to ooc?

For my "Awh Hell": It was when my rogue was caught by the Blades for Hire after Vulture got killed. I was 100% sure that she was gonna get killed at that point, but thank the gods that did not happen.

And for the ooc regret of ic action, now that is too many to count.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Biggest "Oh shit" moment for you in RP Empty Re: Biggest "Oh shit" moment for you in RP

Post by Vaell Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:37 am

When I quit the Disciples on a bad rushed note after leaving because of OOC Metagame crap, but I righted that wrong ICly and still on good terms! Other than that, never really regretted anything ICly on an OOC level.

But the biggest "Oh shit! Things are going down" in more of an excited way is probably when Naz'aya caught my character Renzah, eavesdropping on her plotting. I thought my dear old Renzah was a gonna'.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Biggest "Oh shit" moment for you in RP Empty Re: Biggest "Oh shit" moment for you in RP

Post by Feral / Blackfall Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:12 am

Coming around a corner and seeing a friend (and my char's "mentor/master") on the ground, lying motionless in Worgen form with two guards over him, one with a gun to his head.

Panicked a little OOCly. Thought he was dead. >.>

Pretty much any time Feral thinks someone he likes might be dead, particularly if it's his fault.

That includes the Ravenholdt prisoner he took right after Vincent got killed. He was 100% sure that she had gotten killed, (yes, copypaste ;D ) and it seriously affected him.
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:04 am

Holding a dagger to formerly known Marticore Verlance's pregnant wife's throat, with the entire Dark Sphere in the basement in Raven Hill, holding both of my superiors hostage, trying to negotiate without being killed off while more or less every order of Light and guards was standing outside demanding to enter. That was one of those. Oh shit moments...

Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:09 am

Wynn getting caught eaves dropping on Wulf and his mates and getting busted. Wynn then proceeded to flee about Elwynn forest, then hiding under a bridge, trying to get back to the safety of westbrook and avoid a rather terminator like Shadowbreaker chasing her. I think I said oh shit more than once!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:29 am

When Skarain and bunch were confronted by my Demon Hunter in the cave in westfall. They ported out and left me inside as the Freelancers and Blades rushed in. I decided to be as cool as possible when they invited me to their raid group and I was like" Yeeeah, you've my OOC permission to kill my demon hunter". And every single one emoted murderous attacks at the same time. My heart began to hurt a bit. I had one of those 9gag moments when I go:

Biggest "Oh shit" moment for you in RP Tumblr10
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:07 am

That moment when you return to your darkmaster in beggars haunt and try to explain him that you fucked up your mission in stormwind but you really, really couldn't help it and there's an army of disciples and lightbringers and chapterians and what not coming our way.

Must've happened several times with countless of folks...classic.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:00 am

1. When you are making your way trhough darkshore on a expedition and you resort to /roll for crossing dangerous waters.

2. Am alone vs 2+ people who want to kill me

3. When my lock decided it was a good idea to infiltrate the Garrison

4. The tournament duels, the last two (Even if it may not be counted directly as Rp)

5. Everytime i do /roll in rp while the roll gods hate me

6. Every singe time anyone my char knows well - Attackes someone (Most of the time some noble, with plenty of guards around), is about to lose a head, is attacked (mostly by a cultists/assassin organization)
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:26 am

...When Scuzy's boyfriend shot himself in the head and splattered his brains all over her. Did -not- see that one coming. O_O
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 am

Ledgic being tortured by the Dark Sphere. It began with snapping each finger... yeah, I had my concerns :p
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:14 am

Rhag, Drustai and Xildon holding Ezlbag in the tram.
Made sense for the character to die but i was still sitting by the comp going "well fuck..."
Atleast i spat in Drustais face before the hammer came down!
Oh.. also getting taken by the ironforge guards after we assasinated Gogol....
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 am

As chapterian, when the square was still packed, and you started to preach.

That always lead to O shit moments too. Shadowbreaker parties fending off raids that try to kill the lectors, lol. Each and every single time...<3

And...

Killing off Shariah's unborn baby with TDS. That Tydor and his wrath...

And...

Serving Verlance's wife piss in the scarlet raven.

And...

Shooting Mandui at a packed council meeting (you shadow witch).

And...

Certain incident(s) with Joatrick and Kittrina...ouch...

Lmao this thread rules.

When you're in the process of- or about to commit a crime with the knowledge that Jayse and Menorian are about... also always nice.

Or that inevitable moment when Syrrah approaches you. Who RPed with him know what I mean.

Hm, that'll do for now.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:27 am

Too many, I'd have to write a wall of text... Usually, shit moments come when I know OOC I shouldn't do something for the well-being of my chars, but I know I must make them do it because they would.

Though I think the biggest shit moment has been when Tuomas chose to help Drustai flee and rolled 1 killing Huruma in the process. Followed closely when, after months, he accepted willingly to be Gilnean Ambassador knowing perfectly well that coming back to Stormwind would have meant death. But eh, Tuo's Tuo.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:30 am

Crojwin wrote:
And...

Certain incident(s) with Joatrick and Kittrina...ouch...

This this this. That whole storyline my face was either D: or :O irl. Beginning with:
• walking through SW to recruit for RHS...and running into a full on patrol of Chapterians whilst stupidly in the armour I'd previously attacked them in (oops)
• initial interrogation at the abbey, including using a break-in to nick and use one of the poisons/venoms against Helsythe
• Being moved to the barn; and EVERYTHING that happened there D: JOATRICK
• Spending about 2 months recovering ic
• Hunting Helsythe- the stand-off at Beggar's Haunt, the letters
• Hunting Joatrick, finally killing him and being a psychopath's slave for a month or so in return for having him raised from the dead to be a mindless ghoul, revenge was wonderful Very Happy

And, in the end, resolution with Helsythe...all in all a fantastic plot over the course of about a year Very Happy and probably the one that's shaped my character most- all due to forgetting to change warderobe Very Happy

In other news;
• Any time I go through dwarven on my town crier is an oh shit moment.
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:37 am

There must've been 1000 o shit moments during that absolutely unscripted plot <3 Luckily we all survived, but Joatrick. *victory dance*
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:03 am

Having JP captured.. and then getting a whisper to negotiate how far they may go. You may bravely reply to give them a lot of freedom but... it's still an oh-shit moment.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:34 am

Blowing the roof off Northshire Abbey to rescue Lorainne. Jumped in through the blown-off belltower, but nobody brought a rope so we couldn't get back out <_< Captured and Helm put a gun in Raen's mouth. Let him live. Escape attempt failed after someone tried to break a window or something. And then we all got taken to Westbrook and expected to get executed >: TTH saved us <3

I actually thought that would be the end for the GLF.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:37 am

When Drustai calmly informed me about the fact that when you take a polymorphed creature trough a portal, it explodes.

...After I just emoted that I picked up Drustai the black cat and took her trough a portal.

Oops.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:41 am

Getting abducted by the Sixty Thieves and having a tauren repeatedly smash Dari's head against a wall. Although I was also laughing like an idiot, I was definitely thinking 'Oh shit, how will he survive?'
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:04 pm

One of my biggest "Oh Shit" moments has to be when Braiden and his band of merry men turned up in Winterspring and demanded he have access to the girl I was there to "help". I have to say when I turned the camera to see them all standing in the entrance to to the town, I called out over skype "Oh shit, what have they done now? Why the fuck are -they- here.". And as suspected it was indeed bad times ahead, though I thought Humphry and Braiden had some fun banter in the inn while waiting for the girl to be captured.
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Baròth / Olian Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Darilas wrote:Getting abducted by the Sixty Thieves and having a tauren repeatedly smash Dari's head against a wall. Although I was also laughing like an idiot, I was definitely thinking 'Oh shit, how will he survive?'

Yes, we are proffesionals at that.

One of many "OHSHI-..." moments I've had was when Olian was abducted by Garodin and taken to Undercity, where he met his demise two weeks later due to starvation and mind-rape by Vectoria.
Baròth / Olian
Baròth / Olian

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:46 pm

i have a lot of 'oh shit' chapter moments, cant just pick one really

- the whole big plot with Ireth that started with the The Forlorn Cartel stealing Anethione's signet ring while a mass was going on, and culminating in an event in Uldum and other areas to destroy Ireth and some huge ass sand dragon for the last time (a moment in particular for the aforementioned plot: when Ireth was standing over Jehorious ready to kill him but then the 'spirit' of Dragomir appeared and lead the Chapter to victory over Ireth).

- when Corleth went power-hungry as archlector in the Abbot Osmand's absence and convinced several gullible canons and later Helsythe that Aadaria was evil and trying to destroy the chapter from within so that he could get rid of the pesky inquisitor.

- when Corleth and the Eyes of the Dark Realm killed Jehorius and Renhali, the best moment being Marticore's final showdown with jeho.

- when Melnerag introduced the Waters of Communion ghi item to the Chapter and we all had crazy fanatical hallucinations (or revelations) during a mass, Feydor then sneaking while we were off our head and stealing the water for his own deviant purposes

- when Feint betrayed the Chapter and killed Osmand's wife (really sorry the name escapes me)

- the time when RHS randomly attacked the Abbey 10+ men strong against the Chapter 6 man strong to get back a prisoner but the Chapter held created barriers, used tactics and nasty weapons like vials of poison to hold them off much longer and with much less causalities than anyone would have expected

- the whole fiasco with Aldric and Mellinda abandoning their duties and going apostate, and then trying to get the Chapter prosecuted

- and a more recent one, the DM event hosted by Melnerage at Richard's Rest

(there are probably loooads more, any chapter-members past or present emind me of ones i may have forgotten Wink
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Humphry wrote:One of my biggest "Oh Shit" moments has to be when Braiden and his band of merry men turned up in Winterspring and demanded he have access to the girl I was there to "help".
None expects the Mistmantle inquisition!

My personal biggest "Oh shit"-moment was prolly when I had like four diffrent separate plots with people/organizations aiming kill Braiden at me and all of a sudden realized they where connected in one m-m-monster plot plot plot. Conspiracys are always scary as fuck when you realize them.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Longknife/Decurius wrote:Usually, shit moments come when I know OOC I shouldn't do something for the well-being of my chars, but I know I must make them do it because they would.

So much this.

There's so many circumstances under which my Worgen will have to just -die.- He has so many moral conflicts and putting himself in harm's way for stupid, but good-hearted, reasons is just so -him.- And every time I walk him into one, my heart just starts pounding...
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:43 pm

"Oh shit!" moments?

-When lured to a trap by a renegade Blade seeking to steal Skarains notes of a Fel-resurrection spell. Also, when finding out that she had a sharpshooter closeby.

-When in progress of breaking Drustai out of prison of Stormwind and everything seems to go wrong.

Those that i remember now.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next