Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Laws In association with the Stormwind laws.

+12
Melnerag
Norrian/Chezz
Beladon
Skarain
Drustai
siegmund
erwtenpeller
Jeanpierre
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Braiden
Vaell
Remai D'Waltir
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Magical Laws In association with the Stormwind laws. - Page 3 Empty Re: Magical Laws In association with the Stormwind laws.

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:33 am

I'll leave that there, entirely my opinion and stance on these proposals/mock-up laws. I'll tell you now the moment my Lightie gets arrested for Zealotry when attacking a Warlock or a Necromancer who somehow is immune to prosecution because of said laws.. I'm off to another server/game/character.
I dunno, I think it depends, tbh.
Of course, if I''m using prohibited magic in town for no other purpose than showing off, if not for more shady deeds, you shouldn't be prosecuted if you attack me, generally speaking. But if for example, you know IC that I'm a warlock because, for instance, we fought together for the Alliance in the battlefield and you've seen me use shadow or fel magic, and I'm just sipping some wine in the tavern and you attack me just because you think I should be deleted from the face of Azeroth, then you should be prosecuted.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3