Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall of a keep alongside the Duskwood - Elwynn border

+21
Malathir
Geldar
Lephia
Valdar/Melan
Greenbeard
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Jomir
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Gogol
Lavian
Ledgic
Raelan
Jeanpierre
Gahalla
Kristeas Sunbinder
Aleric
Rmuffn
Braiden
Jemerick
Magaskawee/Anaei
James Longfield
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fall of a keep alongside the Duskwood - Elwynn border - Page 3 Empty Re: Fall of a keep alongside the Duskwood - Elwynn border

Post by James Longfield Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Well like I said, our initial goal was to spread fear & terror. As a guild, I don't know what private plots my guild-members have.
James Longfield
James Longfield

Back to top Go down

Fall of a keep alongside the Duskwood - Elwynn border - Page 3 Empty Re: Fall of a keep alongside the Duskwood - Elwynn border

Post by Lexgrad Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Would really like to see a siege btw. It would be a RP wetdream! Take some peasents to the keep, then be besieged by the forces of the light. RP in the keepfor a bit and give it a few days then have a storm the keep event to end it and get the troops to the barrens.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Longfield Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:58 pm

That's the main reason I insisted for it to be Sunday or another day, plus we are intending to leave and just desecrate your Keep. Nothing else ^^

While ICly you may see it as a threat to Stormwind (as you should), unfortunately it is not. Maybe if had 700 role-players in AotD then we'd consider it.

XD
James Longfield
James Longfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdar/Melan Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Logically, for you to be able to even take the keep in the first place, you'd need to be a serious threat to Stormwind.
A keep is a keep for a reason. You don't waltz in for tea and crumpets.

Now, this has been extremely poorly executed, and I advice you to leave at once and make sure to notify the rest of the community BEFORE you do something like this, so that those who are interested have a chance to join in the fun.
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Malathir Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Actually I did have my officer whisper Kristeas to ask if it was an event or a general attack OOC. Given that your RP gear consists of a 126K priest in PvP gear makes it hard to determine it as RP. As soon as Kristeas said it was an Event. QSB pulled back and RPed with one of SB's Deathknights in Tranquillien. It was three days later that ephitos came int o/w shouting abuse and then said "I would much rather believe my own guild over your words." to which he was met with "Then why bother coming to talk if you had no intention of solving an issue?" On the note of your plaguelands growth. You have infact been watched by our guild. Given that our Dark Riders maintain a consistant presence in the Ruins of the Scarlet Enclave and often Patrol (Avoiding Tyrs hand) to Darrowshire. Where. On several occassion your Order was sighted. After that was reported to me Icly. I sent our Spectres division to monitor your order. So yes. You have been watched you just haven't bothered to notice. Even in the barrens you were approached by two QSB members and a Worgen who's existance were simply ignored.

All in all it is once again boiling down to a posters comment earlier. Politeness. You haven't bothered t ogive warning to this happening (Just like the Ghostlands business) so nobody could react if they wished it. You haven't kept it consistant by actually having a presence in the keep you alledgedly took. And when asked for potential RP in whispers again as a poster stated your guild simply has better things to do. If you are unable to fully commit to an event then either pass it onto someone else or don't bother at all.
Malathir
Malathir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Longfield Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:28 pm

If you have something to say on-topic of this thread, feel free to do so.

If not.

Althaeron wrote:don't bother at all.
James Longfield
James Longfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Malathir Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:35 pm

I actually did. Give "On-Topic" information in regards as to the location of the keep... And that an alternative spot should of bee nchosen such as redridge. You further prove my point of not bothering to notice. Again.
Malathir
Malathir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Longfield Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Althaeron wrote:Actually I did have my officer whisper Kristeas to ask if it was an event or a general attack OOC. Given that your RP gear consists of a 126K priest in PvP gear makes it hard to determine it as RP. As soon as Kristeas said it was an Event. QSB pulled back and RPed with one of SB's Deathknights in Tranquillien. It was three days later that ephitos came int o/w shouting abuse and then said "I would much rather believe my own guild over your words." to which he was met with "Then why bother coming to talk if you had no intention of solving an issue?" On the note of your plaguelands growth. You have infact been watched by our guild. Given that our Dark Riders maintain a consistant presence in the Ruins of the Scarlet Enclave and often Patrol (Avoiding Tyrs hand) to Darrowshire. Where. On several occassion your Order was sighted. After that was reported to me Icly. I sent our Spectres division to monitor your order. So yes. You have been watched you just haven't bothered to notice. Even in the barrens you were approached by two QSB members and a Worgen who's existance were simply ignored.

All in all it is once again boiling down to a posters comment earlier. Politeness. You haven't bothered t ogive warning to this happening (Just like the Ghostlands business) so nobody could react if they wished it. You haven't kept it consistant by actually having a presence in the keep you alledgedly took. And when asked for potential RP in whispers again as a poster stated your guild simply has better things to do. If you are unable to fully commit to an event then either pass it onto someone else or don't bother at all.

I don't mean to make you look silly, but that whole post is in relation to how you have been wronged. I read what you said about Duskwood, and like I said we are trying to fix the problem we caused. We will more than likely leave.
James Longfield
James Longfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Malathir Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:39 pm

And I am merely sharing my owns guilds past experience in response to an earlier posters comment about trying to /w your guild and what he was met with. Because in reality "RL is more important than you or your guild" fact may be true yes. But who is going to wish to RP something as big as this with people who aren't fully commited to it?
Malathir
Malathir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:40 pm

You seem more then content to disregard everyone's objections with one argument: "RP for the sake of RP"
Well, I strongly advise you come up with something better than this then.

Then again, if you refuse to grasp the simple fact that Scourge = done for, I don't see why anyone tries bothering discussing this at all.

We best leave you be and ignore it all, like you prefer to ignore official lore.
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Longfield Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Dude. You RPed in a dead Kingdom, if you want to point fingers at ignoring OFFICIAL lore then cross-examine yourself before you go making such brave statements.
James Longfield
James Longfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Malathir Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Raelan/Relithien wrote:You seem more then content to disregard everyone's objections with one argument: "RP for the sake of RP"
Well, I strongly advise you come up with something better than this then.

Then again, if you refuse to grasp the simple fact that Scourge = done for, I don't see why anyone tries bothering discussing this at all.

We best leave you be and ignore it all, like you prefer to ignore official lore.

/cheer
Malathir
Malathir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:12 pm

James Longfield wrote:Dude. You RPed in a dead Kingdom, if you want to point fingers at ignoring OFFICIAL lore then cross-examine yourself before you go making such brave statements.

Dude, the guy that made your guild always claimed the same shit, yet he ignores it himself, buddy.
Atleast KoS aint pulling retard moves like you're doing, buddy.

But I'll make it easy for you with a little picture.

Fall of a keep alongside the Duskwood - Elwynn border - Page 3 Sp_12010
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Longfield Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Yes, as you can see "that guy" isn't me, or my guild.
James Longfield
James Longfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Yeah, keep on saying that.
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Raelan/Relithien wrote:

Nailed it.
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hilula Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Quin wrote:
Raelan/Relithien wrote:

Nailed it.

/agree
Hilula
Hilula

Character sheet
Name: Hilula
Title: Arch Druid

http://hevvs.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by James Longfield Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Under cover of the darkness that envelops and that guides, the cultists and death knights made there way out of the keep. Guided by the Lich they moved quickly and quietly, aware of the scouts, and forces ready to be deployed against them. There march would be long but non-stop, the dead do not rest. The Cultists of the Damned returned to Stormwind, hiding among the large populace and waiting again for a time to strike.

The death knights, had a journey ahead of them, a journey they would complete in a night. No rest, no break, the slow and weary march of the Damned.

The Keep itself, left desecrated. Slow, mindless and useless ghouls lumbered around it, what used to be soldiers and peasants became zombified minions. Inside, the blighted walls and the be-plagued floors were filled with skeletons.

The task was complete, the message sent. Death to the Living and Glory to the damned!

--------------

We left, bb.
James Longfield
James Longfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:56 pm

This is turning in to bullshit.
Pardon my french.

Posting pictures, saying its them versus some mysterious "us" is just juvenile.
Either just trash this topic, or call back some of the serious debaters, Gahalla for example.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:20 pm

I think there's no more to discuss, and this thread turned it to something smelly as the above poster pointed out.

Maybe this thread should just be locked...

Anyway, once more sorry for the inconveniance. Stepps in the future we'll be considered more carefully. As i belive, all in all noone meant to offend or harm others.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lephia Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Lazarus wrote:This is turning in to bullshit.
Pardon my french.

Posting pictures, saying its them versus some mysterious "us" is just juvenile.
Either just trash this topic, or call back some of the serious debaters, Gahalla for example.

Lets not call back anyone. There is nothing else to discuss it seems. Sieze posting and stop trying to use this post as an attempt to flame and create unwanted bitching. End the bitchin' it's pointless and does no one any good...
Lephia
Lephia

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Locking this due to obvious reasons.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3