Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elwynn Medical Center

2 posters

Go down

Elwynn Medical Center Empty Elwynn Medical Center

Post by Cathee Norris Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:54 am

I am thinking to bring some medicine into the community again (though, I don't have a clear idea of whether medicine RP is active or not). With my character Cathee who is a surgeon trainee, and my worgen osteopath I was thinking to bring some roleplay to Elwynn by opening a small Medical Center. I am now looking to see if there are more people that roleplay medics, surgeons and so on to help out with bringing some roleplay here. The thought is also to try and populate the low level area with roleplay to let newcommers see that roleplay is alive.

I am not going to make a very large deal of this, this is mostly going to be for casual roleplay really. Naturally, if other people roleplaying medics want to work on this further I'll be happy to lend a hand (I personally will keep it casual and sporadic seeing as my school takes a lot of my time and energy at this moment).

Do let me know if you're interested in joining a character into the center or simply have thoughts or ideas or want to lend a hand, I'll be very grateful for anything Smile
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Elwynn Medical Center Empty Re: Elwynn Medical Center

Post by Skarain Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:06 pm

I can only imagine myself coming to recruit the whole bunch at a War(Campaign) time to set up a Medic's Tent.

Of ideas, i advice having meetings to discuss different ways of treatment, herbs and so forth, and allowing those willing to learn the profession also attend.

Creating an active medical RP hub is something i do not believe to work unless more Roleplaying was built around/alongside/close to the center. But isn't that what we discuss here anyways, how to get it work so that it draws people.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:33 pm

If it would reach such a level, it would be awesome to bring the whole team with to war Smile

Sounds like a good idea. I'm hoping to spark some interest to this sub-forum and get some more medic roleplay discussions here too.

And indeed, thats what we're here for! Smile It would be nice to bring some roleplay down there. Goldshire is almost just as empty as the rest of the old roleplay spots, and getting some roleplay activity there I think could prove fuitful to the entire server.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down