Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of Elwynn, Hunter/ Human only LoTR Inspired RP Guild!

+4
siegmund
Kozgugore Feraleye
Skarain
Birion
8 posters

Go down

Rangers of Elwynn, Hunter/ Human only LoTR Inspired RP Guild! Empty Rangers of Elwynn, Hunter/ Human only LoTR Inspired RP Guild!

Post by Birion Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm

'Rangers of Elwynn'

Hello everyone, this is a newly formed guild recruiting the finest Archers across the Kingdoms of Man. As the title says; it is inspired by the Rangers of the LoTR world. It will be a close knit guild that will be ever vigilant in the protection of the land of men and it's people.

A bit of background for you:

The Rangers of Elwynn, also known as Watchers, are a group of archers handpicked from amongst the armies of Men. Rangers are often identified by their tabards depicting an "old oak' symbolising their eternal oath to the protection of Elwynn and the kingdom of Man.

Since the rise of aggression from the neighbouring kingdoms of the Horde; The Rangers of Elwynn have become increasingly active being forced to venture into unknown territory, fighting to preserve the lands that they love so dearly.

Until this day, the Watchers of Elwynn were a thing of legend, only now do they make themselves known and the true extent of their skill has come to light.

Feel free to contact me in game,

Birion

Last edited by Birion on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:48 am; edited 3 times in total

Birion

Back to top Go down

Rangers of Elwynn, Hunter/ Human only LoTR Inspired RP Guild! Empty Re: Rangers of Elwynn, Hunter/ Human only LoTR Inspired RP Guild!

Post by Skarain Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:58 pm

My initial reaction from reading the title was "A Guild that hunts Humans", so probably Orcs. Such a shame it wasn't one. There are to many of them already!

Good luck!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Rangers of Elwynn, Hunter/ Human only LoTR Inspired RP Guild! Empty Re: Rangers of Elwynn, Hunter/ Human only LoTR Inspired RP Guild!

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:13 pm

Skarain wrote:My initial reaction from reading the title was "A Guild that hunts Humans", so probably Orcs. Such a shame it wasn't one. There are to many of them already!

Good luck!
We got you covered, brah.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyway, this looks like a pretty nifty concept! I hope you pull it off, so good luck!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:44 am

Rangers are a thing in WoW anyway more dominant with the elven races, could try expand a bit of backstory on that pehraps?! Good luck either way.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:33 am

Some interesting stuff after a while, good luck with this.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:23 am

Birion wrote:'Rangers of Elwynn'
The Rangers of Elwynn, also known as Watchers, are a group of archers handpicked from amongst the armies of Men. Rangers are often identified by their tabards depicting an "old oak' symbolising their eternal oath to the protection of Elwynn and the kingdom of Man.

Until this day, the Watchers of Elwynn were a thing of legend, only now do they make themselves known and the true extent of their skill has come to light.

Something yells 'The Ranger's Apprentice' book series to me! Thumbs up though. More RP is never a bad thing.  Smile 
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Love the idea of this guild. Always wanted to be in a Farstrider guild with my belf but never found one that actually was proper Farstrider. Sadly he's now inactive on AD and I can't afford a server move and faction change Sad

Hope the guild works out, an army of archers - awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:50 pm

I like this concept very much. Where in Elwynn would the rangers keep a meeting location for the guild exactly? I can imagine quite a good selection of places.
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by VerlenWilson Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:38 pm

After playing several arenas with Birion I can confirm that this guy is awesome! Looking forward to seeing you IC, I wish you the best of luck with your guild!

VerlenWilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:10 pm

Great people, very IC and very friendly - really worth joining!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down