Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middle-East & North African Discussion

+51
Sanara
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lyniath
Eowale
Gustov
Iralan
itsy
Dréfurion
John Helsythe Amaltheria
The Misty Beast
Nayan
Feydor
Sinnadrin
Tollir
Vragnor
Sevelle
Amaryl
Máire
Lini
Cyaska
Teebo
Darilas
Ixirar
Mandui
Gunnell
Krogon Devilstep
Seranita
Gogol
Geneviève
Gahalla
Saevir
Ephitos
Jayse
Guldujenu
Grufftoof
Nathiniós
Zinkle Figgins
Jeanpierre
Muzjhath
Jomir
Ralegh
Geldar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Chase - Esou
Shaelyssa
Melnerag
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kil'drakor
Nithel
Antistia
Rasonal Dranger
55 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Middle-East & North African Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Middle-East & North African Discussion

Post by Rasonal Dranger Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Antistia wrote:
Itsy wrote:My thoughts are that Yemen is only one letter away from semen Exclamation

This, my good sir, deserves a plus one. So please, there you go, +1.

And wirklich, Herr Rasonal.

It shocks me...
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Middle-East & North African Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Middle-East & North African Discussion

Post by Antistia Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Mich auch.. Let's invade Yemen. Rasonal, you're in the army. CLEAR THAT MESS UP NOW!

Last edited by Antistia on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Antistia wrote:Mich auch.. Let's invade Yemen. Rasonal, you're in the army. CLEAR THAT MESS UP NOW!

It can be:
"Es schockt mich."
"Es schockiert mich."

"Es schockt mir." Sounds a bit derp.
If you want to be all russian and use mir, say something like.
"Es gefällt mir nicht."
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Ah crap, thanks for pointing that out Kris.

Edit; I should find my awesome German grammar paper again. It has EVERYTHING with regards to ich mir mich etc.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Just eat some curry wurst and let your gut do your german.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:Just eat some curry wurst and let your gut do your german.

Or listen to speeches o-... erm... hi!
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevaric Harrow Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:33 pm

If you don't stop raping German, my great-grandfather will start raping you.
Sevaric Harrow
Sevaric Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Nein.

And to stay somewhat on-topic, The Free Syrian Army has stopped operations in Syria for as long as the Arab League monitors are there iirc.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Antistia wrote:Nein.

And to stay somewhat on-topic, The Free Syrian Army has stopped operations in Syria for as long as the Arab League monitors are there iirc.

You just wanna be raped by a German, isn't it so? Sandpeople...

And- I think the corpses of about 15-20 Syrian Army Soldiers beg to differ.
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Yeah, I would think those corpses would beg to differ too. The question is, however, if those actions were sanctioned by the leader(s) of the Free Syrian Army.

"Nein" to the raping part, Rasonal. (seriously though, what kind of comment was that anyway?)
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevaric Harrow Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Doch.
Sevaric Harrow
Sevaric Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Antistia wrote:Yeah, I would think those corpses would beg to differ too. The question is, however, if those actions were sanctioned by the leader(s) of the Free Syrian Army.

"Nein" to the raping part, Rasonal. (seriously though, what kind of comment was that anyway?)

I don't think it was a reply, it was rather a warning... I would always take a German's warning seriously.. If only my grand aunt did the same...
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Seems like things in Syria are getting worse according to the news

Our protests here in Kuwait have died down nearly completely although they were relatively low key to begin with in comparison
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:43 am

Yeah Syria is probably getting worse. I hope Assad gets hanged, like every authoritarian 'leader' should. Maybe Turkey will get sick of it and intervene, I hope so but I doubt it.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:27 am

Page three, but what the heck.

Just bumped into the end of an interview of tony blair on cnn.

They were talking of Syria and Iran but what I found interesting is that he said that a war with Iran should be avoided at all costs because they have no clue about the consequences (nuclear war!!!11)

I think it's scary that NATO forces are sorta...scared. On one hand the risk is that Iran hands out chemical warfare weapons and tools to terrorists and what not but on the other hand we cannot really do anything against it either. Or that is the impression I gained of what NATO believes.

(of course there's always the option that USA and Israel are just conspiring versus Iran D:! Iran being as innocent as they claim. I mean, USA and Israel aren't sweathearts either. But interesting anyhow)

On the Syria topic. It's not entirely clear to me yet. Syria is going through hell because of Russia's weapon market..?

(Sure, it's about certain rules and laws but it seems that it's basicly about Russia's weapon market)

We should first replace Russia's government and then intervene @ Syria ._.

Edit: last post of this thread was @ the fifth of Januari. It escapes ones mind, the duration crap is going on @ Syria.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Syria hangs on because of Chinese and Russian interests, but also because the government is strong enough to hang on. Both are obviously connected.

But yes, the Russian bear as always prefers its own interests and money over people's life.

I would not say Nato is afraid, not exactly from the war. They are afraid of the public reaction more so. People for some odd reason dislike wars, which means thate very time Nato decides to go onto an adventure of one, they make noises. They are afraid the noises will be even stronger if Iran will let few nuclear information/devices/chemical devices/chemical weapons/biological weapons 'slip' to Terrorist groups who can carry out attcks with them at the West. That will be a true outroar and a true danger, and with countries as big as they are and the places as unpopulated as they are, an attack to stop Iran's nuclear amibtions (if there are) will take big manforce to combat Iran and also to guard Iran's borders. The whole task is extremely complicated.
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22