Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Groups

+11
Zhakiri
Kil'drakor
Dharum
Gunnell
Morgeth
Kristeas Sunbinder
Nayan
Lexius
Ataris
Kozgugore Feraleye
Cathee Norris
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Groups - Page 3 Empty Re: Groups

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Nayan wrote:Felinaa, for example, might not fit any of the existing groups (I don't know her ICly, so I can't say, just making up an example here). At the same time, Dijie is not a member of either SGE/FMH... still, she'd fit under "Troll Tribes", wouldn't she? Get my drift here? ^^ Or perhaps Felinaa could be part of the "Sin'dorei Houses" despite not being in a Sin'dorei guild? I don't see why not, really.

Well, exactly for those IC reasons, Felinaa and Finnabhair aren't really accepted in sin'dorei society. As for Dijie, there's plenty of reasons why I haven't applied to the Troll Tribes. I don't have a gnome/dwarf, I'm not part of any Stormwind Guard guilds, I've never really been active with the Covenant, and I giggle at the thought of applying for the Stormwind Council, seeing as I really have no place there.

I think this applies to quite a few people, so I felt the need to make this suggestion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:41 pm

And in what way would it make you in any way "lacking" something if you simply don't join one? Smile
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Nayan wrote:And in what way would it make you in any way "lacking" something if you simply don't join one? Smile

Well, the idea behind my suggestion wasn't simply for my own satisfaction, especially since I'm not active in-game at the moment. Those of us who want a broader scale of RP but can't get it due to not being in a guild or for other reasons might want to have a gathering point to perhaps make connections with others who are considered "independent RPers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Then again, there still are a lot of characters who don't concider themselves part of the horde, and are more or less loners. People who keep themselves neutral and follow only their own ways. I liked the "Renegade" group idea for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:
Nayan wrote:And in what way would it make you in any way "lacking" something if you simply don't join one? Smile

Well, the idea behind my suggestion wasn't simply for my own satisfaction, especially since I'm not active in-game at the moment. Those of us who want a broader scale of RP but can't get it due to not being in a guild or for other reasons might want to have a gathering point to perhaps make connections with others who are considered "independent RPers."
Wasn't meant as a "personal convincing" there, apologies if I didn't make it clear enough. It was just asking "one" of the people in this category to get some insight as to why it would be needed.

I might be wrong, but in my eyes being part of these forums is exactly what you describe there with "Those of us who want a broader scale of RP but can't get it due to not being in a guild or for other reasons might want to have a gathering point to perhaps make connections with others who are considered "independent RPers."" and an additional group has no point. What's stopping you? ("you" as in plural, here. in fact, myself included, on most of my chars these days). It's like requiring a group "for those of us who have two legs", completely moot. You are here, you are not affiliated with a group, that's defining enough to cover for what you described.
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Nayan wrote:
Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:

Wasn't meant as a "personal convincing" there, apologies if I didn't make it clear enough. It was just asking "one" of the people in this category to get some insight as to why it would be needed.

I might be wrong, but in my eyes being part of these forums is exactly what you describe there with "Those of us who want a broader scale of RP but can't get it due to not being in a guild or for other reasons might want to have a gathering point to perhaps make connections with others who are considered "independent RPers."" and an additional group has no point. What's stopping you? ("you" as in plural, here. in fact, myself included, on most of my chars these days). It's like requiring a group "for those of us who have two legs", completely moot. You are here, you are not affiliated with a group, that's defining enough to cover for what you described.

Not all would agree with that, though. Thus my suggestion. A Renegades group would have many uses for many people, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Sounds like "let's make a group that says 'i am not in a group'.." *shrug*
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:26 pm

All the cool kids get one! D:

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Nayan wrote:Sounds like "let's make a group that says 'i am not in a group'.." *shrug*

*whacks with a pool noodle* Think outside the box, you silly thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Northern Human Nations, in red, how subtle.
Why not just rename it "Kingdom of Arathor?"

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:48 pm

I believe Alterac's supposed to be there aswell, and it's color is orange.

BRB destroying it in Warcraft 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:52 pm

It's for Arathor, Alterac and Lordaeron. Possibly Gilneas in the future.

And who gives a damn about the colour?
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Nygarth/Rir'rae wrote:It's for Arathor, Alterac and Lordaeron. Possibly Gilneas in the future.

Because nobody really counts Lordaeron as 'Northern Nations' in the sense we do Alterac, Arathor, and KoAlterac is more or less on life-support now. The colour red more or less confirms that it's just KoArathors little group.

Before the Gestapo leap on me, it was meant more as sarcasm (Not spamming a thousand smileys could give the impression of otherwise) and not some direct flame.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Regardless, what I wrote is what it is for. That will be what it is used for.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Request:
We need one for the Forsaken Roleplayers: The Forsaken.
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Rasonal Dranger wrote:Request:
It's already being discussed. Would that be an expression of interest to moderate the group? Without a moderator, no group is being established. Smile
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Nayan wrote:
It's already being discussed. Would that be an expression of interest to moderate the group? Without a moderator, no group is being established. Smile

sure, I will moderate it if needed. I am used to the Forumotion forums, won't be a problem Smile
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Gunnell/Graham/Alefadr wrote:
Nygarth/Rir'rae wrote:It's for Arathor, Alterac and Lordaeron. Possibly Gilneas in the future.

Because nobody really counts Lordaeron as 'Northern Nations' in the sense we do Alterac, Arathor, and KoAlterac is more or less on life-support now. The colour red more or less confirms that it's just KoArathors little group.

Before the Gestapo leap on me, it was meant more as sarcasm (Not spamming a thousand smileys could give the impression of otherwise) and not some direct flame.

Oh really? The Lordaeric guilds there ever has been has always remained up North, and been allied with Arathor so. Furthermore I took the color because there already is an orange one (and because I think orange is frankly a horrible color). Besides, as long as only KoArathor-ers join the group I see no reason why to really change it, so yeah right now it's mostly an Arathor sub-forum, but that is hardly our fault tbh.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:04 pm

Saihna Trollbane wrote:
Gunnell/Graham/Alefadr wrote:

Oh really? The Lordaeric guilds there ever has been has always remained up North, and been allied with Arathor so. Furthermore I took the color because there already is an orange one (and because I think orange is frankly a horrible color). Besides, as long as only KoArathor-ers join the group I see no reason why to really change it, so yeah right now it's mostly an Arathor sub-forum, but that is hardly our fault tbh.

At first I was invited. And I was like "Yay! \o/ Lordaeron!"
Then the group was gone and I was like. "Awwh, I'm hated. .o."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Well if you're lordaeric then of course go join. Can't recall inviting though so much of been someone else. I could just add you on the list.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Rasonal Dranger wrote:
Nayan wrote:

sure, I will moderate it if needed. I am used to the Forumotion forums, won't be a problem Smile

This applies to myself too.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3