Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ambassador Ball

+29
Rentarn
Gesh
Amaryl
Elanessë
Gahalla
Zhakiri
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Jomir
Eavya Morninglight
Sir Lancelot
Nithel
Lavian
Neyvin/Noxie
Saevir
Magaskawee/Anaei
Ledgic
Jayse
Shaelyssa
Ralegh
Maelmoor
Uatan/Puaar
Elloa
Gogol
Eloresh
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Cathee Norris
Mandui
Valerias
Calisar
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Ambassador Ball - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ambassador Ball

Post by Elloa Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Snapshots here !!

I've really enjoyed the event, both day. Everything sounded very realistic. The preparation day really gave some atmosphere to Theramore. there were poeple discussing about the preparation every where. It was really awsome.

And today it was really nice aswell. Everything were well organised both IC and OOC to offer to everyone a well made event.

I personaly enjoyed a lot to discover new poeple. I'm not quiet well introduced in the RP community yet, so it was an excellent occasion for me to meet character and have interaction with them.

I also have find the main subject of my (future) article ! Very Happy

And...I had some awsome kick ass RP with Vezullia, allowing me to devellop a bit further my character.
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:01 am

Elloa sorry, I didnt have the chance to talk to you! I had some problems and had to leave RL, I hope we can talk in some other moment or day!
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet
Name: Eloresh Silversmith
Title: Knight, former Argent Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:32 am

I actually really enjoyed myself; Rohwyn had the chance to meet some lovely people, and then being around on Annie as Rentarn's guest and talking to Knart the furbolg was classic :') I myself just was happy having the chance/reason to meet some RPers I wouldn't normally get to meet, especially some of the elves.

The space was a bit difficult, being small and thus having a lot of word-spam, but from an IC perspective it was a really nice location. All in all quite the success I'd say, and many thanks to the organisers!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:34 am

It was great fun, my thanks to the organisers. Jayse was naturally a little on edge as best he tired to hide it. So many VIP's in one location. Got to mingle a little.

All in all, great success!
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jondalar Greenfury Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:11 am

Just wanted to grant praise where praise is deserved...

That was one heck of an event yesterday. Kudos to Calisar, Drefurion, Eloresh and Maelmoor for getting it together. Had fun both on Jondalar and Shiandra (I don't think the Theramore Ballistas have ever been shinier Wink ).

I was honestly surprised both IC and OOC by this event. Considering the turnout and in spit of the related constant chatter in several chats, I had a very good time. Also a big salute to all the lesser races attending. Had to ignore most of them ICly, but was nice to see old friends having a good time too (and finding new ones) ^^ Wish I had had more time to respond to all the approaches.

10/10 Event
Jondalar Greenfury
Jondalar Greenfury

Character sheet
Name: Jondalar Greenfury
Title: Keeper of Natures Grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelmoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:37 am

Had some great fun!

Was a great atmosphere, both Icly and Oocly, nice service, nice show and great fireworks on top of that! People just enjoyed some nice RP (as it seemed :p)
Maelmoor
Maelmoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:13 am

It was a phenomenal event Smile thanks to everyone involved who made it happen ^^
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:45 pm

To bring in the obligitary drama, turning up and not even opening our mouths then being told to "OMG U CANT ATEND BECUZ YOULL RUIN IT. WER GOING TO IGNORE YOU" from a certain 'organiser' and promptly having the Shields ignore our presence for the entire event as well as the Folorn Cartel been invited then told to bugger off according to its leader (my second at the event). It was an unnessecary outburst from said person on those parties involved and frankly there would have been no sour taste in our mouths at all if they'd have kept their trap shut. Open event? Well then why is it a problem?

Overall, it was alright. Those who weren't hobnobing with nobility seemed to mostly spend their time slagging off the various guilds in their respective guild chats.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Elloa sorry, I didnt have the chance to talk to you! I had some problems and had to leave RL, I hope we can talk in some other moment or day!
No problem at all ! My character find her scoop anyway ! hahahahah :p
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdar/Melan Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:00 pm

I enjoyed the event very much! It was terribly formal and polite and high-up, which was ace!

Eselan felt rather out of place, being of the soldiery and not nobility, among all these very imporant people. He and his wife retired rather early, but I thoroughly enjoyed the event.
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4