Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

+26
Beladon
Bakar
Kittrina
Sohan
Rashka
Arkil
Jormus
Ixirar
Grim
Siaer
Skarain
Lavian
Ren Winter
Lexgrad
Rae Wulfgnar
Helmut
Thondalar Stormleaf
Seranita
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Anivitas
Zaraj
Vardrek/Burgen
Eve
Amaryl
siegmund
Feral / Blackfall
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball Empty [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Feral / Blackfall Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:45 am

((Event is now complete! Thanks for all who came, I loved the turnout--from the dancing and roast proto-drake to the Light vs Dark mock-debate! Screenshots on page four!))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Poster in Plain Text:

OOC Info

On October 28th, at 8 PM servertime, likely running until 11 PM or perhaps midnight, there will be a "masquerade ball" hosted at the Slaughtered Lamb in Stormwind's Mage District.  Food and drink will be served inside, dancing will be outside (music will be played!), and the creepy crypts beneath will be set up as IC decoration and left open to explore.

All are encouraged to attend; wear your best cultist disguise or zealot Lighty costume.  I hope to see cultists shouting LIGHT WILLS IT, and paladins dressed in the silliest hoods and cloaks they can find!  Wink

As a sidenote, there maaaay be some trouble (read: FUN!) present, as the good Lord Colewick is not -precisely- a lawful type.  It is not, however, a high-threat event.

STILL NEEDED: IC Bartenders/servers, and musicians.  Have a character that would like to bartend this event, or who is a bard of some kind?  Contact me OOCly and we can set something up!  Same goes if you have someone who might like telling scary stories, selling black cats, or anything else that you think may fit!

Also: I could not find information on the Lamb being in use by anyone.  If you are using it for anything, please contact me!

Last edited by Feral / Blackfall on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

[A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball Empty Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by siegmund Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Cool. Few sugestions. First should be posted on battlenet realm forums too and might wanna advertise it a bit on lfrp or wheverver else!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Indeed, I've already popped one up on the official forums as per your suggestion yesterday, ty! <3 I don't use LFRP but feel free to remark in there if you like!
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Can djego debut his new unheard yet already legendary single; Starships are meant to flee?

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Cerik sits in his large oak chair, reading through reports that are laid out neatly on his desk. A brief knock at his door brings a heavy yet silent looking dwarf through the door, who salutes and presents himself as Colonel Night. He hands him the letter alongside a summarized and verbally memorized report of the potential of this gathering.

"Such a poor venue, the noble must be poor." he mutters to himself before neatly folding the paper and handing it to one of the guards waiting on him.

"Prepare a list of suitable agents to take on this task. An expert special operations unit is to be sent forward into this so-called gathering of peasants, gangsters and cultists and monitored. Should any of the targets surface, you are to bag them without questions and make haste to one of the safe houses in Stormwind, don't let this opportunity slide, Colonel."

Colonel Black silently salutes and lets himself out the door, gaining a salute from the two vigil Dark Iron whom stand guard for Senator Ironforge.

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Amaryl wrote:Can djego debut his new unheard yet already legendary single; Starships are meant to flee?
He should!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:13 pm

Feral / Blackfall wrote:ALL PROFITS will go to charity.
Bull.
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Cerik Ironforge wrote:Cerik sits in his large oak chair, reading through reports that are laid out neatly on his desk. A brief knock at his door brings a heavy yet silent looking dwarf through the door, who salutes and presents himself as Colonel Night. He hands him the letter alongside a summarized and verbally memorized report of the potential of this gathering.

"Such a poor venue, the noble must be poor." he mutters to himself before neatly folding the paper and handing it to one of the guards waiting on him.

"Prepare a list of suitable agents to take on this task. An expert special operations unit is to be sent forward into this so-called gathering of peasants, gangsters and cultists and monitored. Should any of the targets surface, you are to bag them without questions and make haste to one of the safe houses in Stormwind, don't let this opportunity slide, Colonel."

Colonel Black silently salutes and lets himself out the door, gaining a salute from the two vigil Dark Iron whom stand guard for Senator Ironforge.

Lol wut? *facepalm*
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraj Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Burgen wrote:
Cerik Ironforge wrote:Cerik sits in his large oak chair, reading through reports that are laid out neatly on his desk. A brief knock at his door brings a heavy yet silent looking dwarf through the door, who salutes and presents himself as Colonel Night. He hands him the letter alongside a summarized and verbally memorized report of the potential of this gathering.

Lol wut? *facepalm*
send him to the gulag for questioning the state
Zaraj
Zaraj

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Looking forward to it.
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Burgen wrote:

Lol wut? *facepalm*
lelk wat is rp ic repli omg rp????lol

I hope the sarcasm wasn't lost on you. I like to pride myself on being able to submit IC replies to posts on DefiasRP instead of constantly derailing threads which seems to be a favourite DefiasRP past-time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Take it the fuck out this thread asap plx.  Thanks <3

Also thanks to Anivitas above/Arenfel below! Looking forward to people looking forward to it.

Last edited by Feral / Blackfall on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:09 pm

@Cerik: I'd like a tall glass of whatever it is you're drinking. What are you so frustrated about, beyond your usual "derailing is bad; stop doing it" comment? There is an In-Character section, which deals specifically with threads that have some degree of interactivity. This is the events section which to my knowledge, is for discussion and setup of in-game events.

On topic time! Could somebody be kind enough to put me in touch with an alchemist that can make [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I am assisting Feral with the visual aspects of the ball, so I'll require these in bulk in a short amount of time! (A few 'actors' to appear alongside myself would be greatly appreciated, to amp up the spooky factor).
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:44 pm

If you can't find anyone to throw some at you Arenfel. I can buy them. I have more gold then is humanly right.
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:09 am

i sadly cannot attend as I am working a double shift that day
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:07 am

Arenfel/Mikhael wrote:
On topic time! Could somebody be kind enough to put me in touch with an alchemist that can make [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I am assisting Feral with the visual aspects of the ball, so I'll require these in bulk in a short amount of time! (A few 'actors' to appear alongside myself would be greatly appreciated, to amp up the spooky factor).
One of my alts is an alchemist and can make it, if you're willing to gather up the mats or whatever your plan may be whisper me ingame on Siegmund or Shieldmaiden.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:16 pm

I can too, on my pally.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Helmut is comming, and he's dressing up alot!
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Wulf will be there to crash this terrible, heretical party that celebrates the struggle between good and evil!
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:58 pm

I fully expect Wulfgnar to turn up in a gimp mask and black thong (please).
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Feral / Blackfall wrote:I fully expect Wulfgnar to turn up in a gimp mask and black thong (please).
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Feral / Blackfall wrote:I fully expect Wulfgnar to turn up in a gimp mask and black thong (please).
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Winter Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:27 pm

Ren Winter
Ren Winter

Character sheet
Name: Ren Winter
Title: Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Someone suggested Lavian turning up as an undead priest....How -would- a death knight go to a hallow's end party to celebrate herself breaking off from the scourge...Such silly humane acts!

EDIT: Wulf can come looking like a DK and Lav can come looking like a paladin. Nothing can go wrong there, nope.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Lex will come as a hunter
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet