Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde RP Ball (WiP)

5 posters

Go down

Horde RP Ball (WiP) Empty Horde RP Ball (WiP)

Post by Kalitar Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Hello people of Defias RP I have recently found that Horde rp lacks the kick of alliance or that alliance is so closed in on them self that rp is hard to come by and the ABoC dose not help.

So i present my idea that i will be doing for over a few weeks preparing a IC Ball/Dance/Mascarade, In one of the following locations:

Silvermoon In the court of sun near the ramp (outside dance)

Dalaran The Purple Parlor.

And... just a idea. The Trade prince palace in azshara.

The ball will in majority be hosted by the Family Sundawn promoting the sin'dorei food and drink that the family makes from the falconwing square and other iconic horde brands. Other RP Families that wish to be involved please post here i want to make this as big as i can to bring rp to the horde and more fun for the realm for MoP to be brought into or the event might be a way for pandas to be brought icly to us.

As it says in the title its a Work in Progress an idea i had for the realm to get together and rp something people can enjoy like the last ball in dalaran.

Please people lets start this off good

Kalitar

Character sheet
Name: Thundriel Shadowborne (Shadowrend)
Title: Soul reaver

Back to top Go down

Horde RP Ball (WiP) Empty Re: Horde RP Ball (WiP)

Post by Thrakha Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:06 pm

The idea's quite sound. We could even send a Marauder delegation. We even have elves we could send, to dilute the effect of all our orcs stinking up the place and damaging the furniture.

However, I think you'll find that Horde RP, though heavily guild-based for the most part, is well and truly alive and kicking.

Just like Alliance RP, there have been people moaning about how the server is dead practically since the server opened, but nonetheless, RP is there if you look for it.

To 'bring rp to the horde', as you put it, is rather like bringing salt water to the Pacific.
Thrakha
Thrakha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalitar Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:55 am

This i understand but my true idea with this would be so we can get out the guild based rp its unfair for new rpers or guildless rpers guilds need to rp Freely not just in pubs but everywhere they are. The idea will come icly to the game later in the month for people that (like the marauders) want to join up ill post ic on here for them to meet Kalitar in silvermoon for preparations

Kalitar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:35 am

Unfair? Interesting word choice Razz

Not sure what Alliance side is like but Horde RP is pretty guild based. I wouldn't call it unfair as you are entitled to join the guilds or form your own!

Anyway, back on track. As long as its not an Elves Only type deal I think it'd be fun.
Some of the joy of Horde RP is the different races interacting, such as: how will the elven organisers take a bunch of smelly trolls / tauren / orcs arriving and getting drunk?
For reference Kalitar, a big cross-guild fun event was held a while back in Tanaris, and it was really good fun.
If you're lucky some of the organisers of that will comment in this thread and give you some help and advice.

Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalitar Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:15 pm

I want all the advise i can get i want this to be an event we all can enjoy

Kalitar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrona Lockheart Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 pm

I would love to join this event! Khrona has a dream of going to a ball one day x3 (Being a goblin brought up by his Gilnean Slavemaster) I would love this so much! Perhaps if you wish to have music playing, you could make a play list but.. post the links or the name of the song (say violin.. orchestral music?) onto the raid chat, but thats just an idea, something that would set the mood and make the event more immersive <3 I think if it was something made that was done often, it could bring a new element of casual RP to the server Very Happy and it'd be cute aswell all the stories, friendships, love stories made in their. But theres not to forget the more.. pessimistic IC interactions it could open up aswell XD

I say do it!!
Khrona Lockheart
Khrona Lockheart

Character sheet
Name: Khrona Lockheart
Title: Master

http://Blood-Aegis.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Any cross guild event is fun, but from where I'm sitting, there certainly is not a lack of horde RP...

Exhibit A: http://orcsoftheredblade.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=269
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down