Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Resistance - Against the Kor'kron and Hellscream

+20
Dolerien
erwtenpeller
Lexgrad
Catari
Samian/Bismack
Drustai
Zouyo
Feltrand
Jormus
Celistra
Xen-tau
Braiden
Vaell
Emrys
Seranita
Rmuffn
Grim
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Kristeas Sunbinder
Ixirar
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[H] Resistance - Against the Kor'kron and Hellscream - Page 4 Empty Re: [H] Resistance - Against the Kor'kron and Hellscream

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:57 pm

I think. The Kor'kron would have the power, would have the authority to throw their weight around a bit. Don't want to offend anyone, but I think it'd be a bit like Nazi Germany, you wouldn't know who to trust, and the secret police could come and get you at any moment of the day or night.

Seconded.

Vangrel has been subtly co-operating with them to escape anything like that while keeping the plot lines open.

OOCly - I am waiting for the Forsaken to "pick a side" since they are one of the most ambiguous factions.

To reitterate, then, do what you want with Ab if he starts mouthing off. I'd prefer him not to die just yet, obviously, but should the situation demand...

agreed

Back to top Go down

[H] Resistance - Against the Kor'kron and Hellscream - Page 4 Empty Re: [H] Resistance - Against the Kor'kron and Hellscream

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:01 am

Abulos wrote:I know it won't be everyones cup of tea, to essentially give the Kor'kron power over their characters, BUT, that's what it'd be like, I think. The Kor'kron would have the power, would have the authority to throw their weight around a bit.
This would be great roleplay - people having to watch what they said and where for fear of Garrosh's bully boys kicking the crap out of them or dragging them off never to be seen again. This is the state as it is now really, never mind the future patch, Garrosh has ordered the members of the Horde to do as he command and the Kor'kron would be enforcing that.

Do it, great stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:37 pm

A new channel for the resistance has been setup, for talk on all things 5.3/5.4 related and the player made resistance.

simply /Join Rebellion.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:44 pm

A little double post!

Most, if not all interested party's have been contacted and 'recruited' into the Resistance/rebellion now.

A plot has been thought up, and a chain of events leading to the siege of orgrimmar prepared.

All we need to do is wait for 5.3! but before it lands, i'l be organising an ooc 'raid chat' meeting at some point for Guild masters/senior officers and such, to allow everyone to be ready and able to produce some epic events in the lead up.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Sounds good!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:33 pm

The OOC Raid chat for all interested party's should be taking place next week, a calendar event will be placed up soon.

anyone wishing an invite to this 'talk', as that is all it is, need only whisper me in game to be given the calendar invite. Please, i don't wish to snub anyone but i would prefer to keep it to Guild leaders/officers and associated initiative/group leaders if possible to cut down on chaos.

Anyone who may not fall into those brackets can however contact me over this forum or in game to discuss anything they wish too, or pass things up their particular chain of command.

Thanks for reading!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Hook me up, Kroggles.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Its set for next wednesday, the 24th of april, at 20:30 server time.

EDIT: turns out, that the arcane conclave is on at that time! so it wil infact be held on the 25th of april at 20:30 server time.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Arcane Conclave! <3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:30 am

VT have decided to stay neutral in this so won't be at the OOC but will ofc interact appropriately with those roleplaying from either side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Arli wrote:VT have decided to stay neutral in this so won't be at the OOC but will ofc interact appropriately with those roleplaying from either side.

noted! thanks for the heads up Smile
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:03 pm

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7338945382

Conversation worth following, until it descends into retardation of course, perhaps by page 7ish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Very interesting that, will have to keep an eye on it to see how opinions develop.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sil/Akechi Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Looking forward to some Resistance RP and the next patch in general ^^
Sil/Akechi
Sil/Akechi

Character sheet
Name: Akechi Shadowstorm
Title: Commander of the Crimson Imperium

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 am

I would just like to point out that there is no rebellion yet and therefor you cannot call your characters rebels. This may seem like a minor detail, but the rebellion is founded in patch 5.3 by Vol'jin, so it would be incorrect to label your character(s) a rebel just yet. Traitor would be a much more fitting title at this point.
I call bullshit. The rebellion started in 5.1 with the dominance offensive quest De-Subjegation.

It annoys me when people openly start trying to get over the Kor'kron, as in...five Kor'kron guards and a single civillian acting all badass. Then starts making a giant bloody speech in Orgrimmar about Garrosh is a !@#$ warchief, if you used your brain as a character...you'd be signing up for a death wish if you said any such things, yet if we go and get involved with what your doing, you give us a gobfull
I see most of the orignal posters concerns are not so much with people role-playing rebels, but with people role-playing rebels poorly. He's just failed to articulate a distinction between the two.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:10 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:
I would just like to point out that there is no rebellion yet and therefor you cannot call your characters rebels. This may seem like a minor detail, but the rebellion is founded in patch 5.3 by Vol'jin, so it would be incorrect to label your character(s) a rebel just yet. Traitor would be a much more fitting title at this point.
I call bullshit. The rebellion started in 5.1 with the dominance offensive quest De-Subjegation.

It annoys me when people openly start trying to get over the Kor'kron, as in...five Kor'kron guards and a single civillian acting all badass. Then starts making a giant bloody speech in Orgrimmar about Garrosh is a !@#$ warchief, if you used your brain as a character...you'd be signing up for a death wish if you said any such things, yet if we go and get involved with what your doing, you give us a gobfull
I see most of the orignal posters concerns are not so much with people role-playing rebels, but with people role-playing rebels poorly. He's just failed to articulate a distinction between the two.

I can't help but agree. but still, gentle careful steps. We walk a dangerous line and need to be aware of it at all times.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 pm

A double post, yes, but a quick summary of details of tonights ooc raid chat discussing the resistance:

• The resistance will become part of vol'jin's rebellion, and will not formally be mustering as one force until one/two weeks after patch 5.3 lands.
  • a clear direction and plan for the plot has been drawn up and agreed upon by a majority that allows anyone who wants to take part, to be involved. be it as individuals, as guilds acting on their own initiative to the benefit of the rebellion or as a groups of guilds for larger events.
  • various events are possible, ranging from a tournament to proclaim a champion of our forces who can carry the horde banner, Dm'ing events, possible pvp with the alliance and various social/diplomatic meetings.
  • the problem of who and how the kor'kron will be represented was raised, and the notion of using Rargnasha's 'bloodied blades' DM'ing system was agreed upon along with other things, and rotating guilds to allow each group to take turns 'playing the bad guys'.
  • once our player made part of the rebellion comes together, krogon (the character) will hand over the proverbial reigns to the various guild leaders and such and take a backseat. i will however be spear heading and organising things ooc.
  • Everyone acknowledged that we have to pay close attention to upcoming details of patch 5.4 so we can be prepared properly for the physical siege of orgrimmar.
  • Everyone agreed that with the information currently present in patch 5.3, no race of the horde 'should' be excluded with any reason from the rebellion.

and thats it! if anyone has any questions or wants to talk to me about the rebellion plot, whisper me on this forum or in game!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:13 am

How come you'd PvP with the Alliance if the Alliance is going to be helping oust Garrosh btw?

Though, as dwarves, we would probably turn on the Horde the first moment we get so I suppose there's chance for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:13 am

Because the alliance is still the enemy.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:43 am

erwtenpeller wrote:Because the alliance is still the enemy.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:
erwtenpeller wrote:Because the alliance is still the enemy.

You'd make an excellent Anethionean, Koz. >=)

Last edited by Farelin/Dijie on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:11 pm

The best part about that movie is that all those who go "God wills it!" die shortly afterwards.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Gor'Thrak Frosthowl wrote:The best part about that movie is that all those who go "God wills it!" die shortly afterwards.

Well, God wills that too, I suppose.

Deus vult for the lose.
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Farelin/Dijie wrote:You'd make an excellent Anethionean, Koz. >=)
One of my many secret desires!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:
Farelin/Dijie wrote:You'd make an excellent Anethionean, Koz. >=)
One of my many secret desires!

KOZ WILLS IT!

Vangrel Lansire wrote:How come you'd PvP with the Alliance if the Alliance is going to be helping oust Garrosh btw?

Though, as dwarves, we would probably turn on the Horde the first moment we get so I suppose there's chance for that.

Pretty good point. But as you said, most if not 'some' of the alliance will be thinking along the lines of turning on us when its over, so that's the gap I was hinting at. A full blown campaign is very unlikely but small stuff, or a clash at the end is possible if we find space and reason for it.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4