Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda)

+18
Cid
Grim
corleth
Ixirar
Ralegh
Grufftoof
Samian/Bismack
Rmuffn
Vaell
Dianthaa
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kristeas Sunbinder
Sadok
Garmegin
erwtenpeller
Magaskawee/Anaei
Lexgrad
Morgeth
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) Empty [H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda)

Post by Morgeth Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:01 pm

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) ForTheHorderesize

"Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde.
For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire.
I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!"

Brothers and sisters of the Horde, heed the call of your warchief.

The time to idly sit, to prattle with needless negotiation, is long since gone. It is time for the Horde to push aside trivial differences, and join with purpose to reclaim a glory lost, one stolen from us by past weakness.

The Horde banner welcomes all to join in our efforts as brothers and sisters. You will receive training, you will become stronger and you will contribute with body and mind to bring force to the plans made by our Warchief. You are his will, you are his weapon.

Cast away any shame that comes with your craft. The Horde knows to appreciate talents beyond the ordinary. Skulk no more in shadow, but rise above the actions of the past and prove yourself more. The shame of old is no more. Ahead of us lies glorious conquest!

And for those who have ventured into this vast world, seeking personal gain or to satisfy a need not for the betterment of the Horde, I say this: Return home. Do not forsake the duty to the Horde, which should stand above all others, but join by your Warchief's side at this time of change.

The blood of our enemies, the sweetness of conquest and glory will be our reward.
We need nothing else.
We are the Horde.

Shraknath Goreclaw, Kor'kron commander.

((A first initiative towards giving a political feel of the state of the Horde. I plan to continue writing these as the storyline progresses. Shraknath Goreclaw is my NPC commander. If you wish to give him items to write about, or any other ideas, then just PM me. I hope it's enjoyable to read and serves some purpose. Also, just to make it clear, I do not think I can decide what Garrosh thinks or does. I hope that this'll just be viewed as a general thing, and not that I'm trying to make up his opinions for him.))
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) Empty Re: [H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda)

Post by Lexgrad Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Lok'tar O'gar!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) Empty Re: [H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda)

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:04 pm

((beautiful Morg! Makes me feel patriotic! Even though I hate Garrosh OOC, I love him IC and this makes it a little easier!))

Victory for Hellscream!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Nice
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:55 pm

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) For_The_Horde_by_KAPhotography95747

A message written on large placks, notice boards and as flyers is sent throughout out almost every settlement on Kalimdor, and likewise reaching Eastern kingdoms as well. The message is unsigned, because it obviously doesn't need a signature, its meaning clear enough:

Attention all able-bodied members of
the Horde! Warchief Garrosh Hellscream has
issued a CALL TO ARMS for all citizens!
Male and female adults! You will
train to fight the Alliance in a WAR
In which we shall be TRIUMPHANT!
Children and others who cannot bear
arms - you will assist in crafting weapons
and tending to the needs of the WARRIORS!
Anyone found shirking his or her duty will
be ARRESTED for TREASON by the Kor'kron
NO EXCEPTIONS.
FOR THE HORDE!

((Borrowed from the book "Tides of War", written by Christie Golden))

Last edited by Morgeth on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garmegin Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:05 pm

(( Nice work on this, Morg. It hasn't been mentioned so far but obviously the Horde will need more banners if it's going to win anything. Garrosh isn't a strategical genius though so the lack of mention of that fact ain't against the lore. ))

Garmegin

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:17 pm

(( Very Happy ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:43 pm

((Given the latter announcement is canonical, it sounds fairly black and white if you're a Horde RPer once Mists gets underway - all must train for war (or at least contribute to the war effort through crafting/healing) or risk arrest. Should certainly make for interesting RP for the Red Blades once we're back in familiar lands, and certainly interesting RP for all concerned.))
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet
Name: Sadok Sharptongue
Title: High Blade Thur'ruk

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 pm

(( Yes, looking forward to it. It would also be nice if there where to come an actual Kor'kron guild with alts from all the big horde guilds, so the Kor'kron can come bother (raid!) every big horde guild often, without the raided guild having to loose players to playing the Kor'kron, since alts from other guilds would be there to do that task! ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:50 pm

(( This based on the latest book? Just started reading it, looks great ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Garmegin Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:52 pm

(( I'll be transferring and faction changing a warrior for whom I have no RP role in mind. Playing him as Kor'kron would be rad. ))

Garmegin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:21 pm

((I've got some alt that could surely be a kor'kron for a while Smile Would be awesome!))
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:27 pm

((My book comes tomorrow. My loins ache for it. I am -very- happy to see a Kor'kron gang being put together, I will offer my goblin to the team as the Kor'kron has become quite the multi-racial little gang.))
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:34 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:(( Yes, looking forward to it. It would also be nice if there where to come an actual Kor'kron guild with alts from all the big horde guilds, so the Kor'kron can come bother (raid!) every big horde guild often, without the raided guild having to loose players to playing the Kor'kron, since alts from other guilds would be there to do that task! ))

((That sounds like it's going to be a lot of work.))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:34 pm

(( So much for my little orc alt being an exclusive, little Kor'kron to the server. D: Good job on the messages Morg! ))
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianthaa Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:44 am

*Dianthaa reads the banners excitedly*

About damned time!

*goes off grinning and poisoning her daggers*
Dianthaa
Dianthaa

Character sheet
Name: Dianthaa
Title: Deathmaster of the Vile Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:26 am

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:
erwtenpeller wrote:(( Yes, looking forward to it. It would also be nice if there where to come an actual Kor'kron guild with alts from all the big horde guilds, so the Kor'kron can come bother (raid!) every big horde guild often, without the raided guild having to loose players to playing the Kor'kron, since alts from other guilds would be there to do that task! ))

((That sounds like it's going to be a lot of work.))
(( And a lot of -fun- !! ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Will you be expecting them?

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) Unexpectedorcs
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Christian Orcs?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:32 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Will you be expecting them?

(("Our chief weapon is honor... honor and strength... strength and honor... Our two weapons are strength and honor... and victory or death... Our three weapons are strength, honor and victory or death... and an almost fanatical devotion to the Warchief! Our four... no... amongst our weapons... amongst our weaponry... are such diverse elements as strength, honor... I'll come in again."))
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Smash the puny heretics! Lok'tar o'gar!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Sadok wrote:
(("Our chief weapon is honor... honor and strength... strength and honor... Our two weapons are strength and honor... and victory or death... Our three weapons are strength, honor and victory or death... and an almost fanatical devotion to the Warchief! Our four... no... amongst our weapons... amongst our weaponry... are such diverse elements as strength, honor... I'll come in again."))
I did actually laugh out loud and scare the dog at this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Garmegin Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:10 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Will you be expecting them?

Thank you for providing the SOLE inspiration behind my future Kor'kron character.

Garmegin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:19 pm

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) 640x503_10779_Blood_magic_2d_fantasy_orc_magic_mage_girl_woman_picture_image_digital_art

A call to arms for the warlocks and mages of the Horde

Long those of you in Orgrimmar have you been forced to sit idle in the shadows of the cleft; recluses with no claim of authority of your own. You have been allowed to practice spells amongst yourselves, but suspiciouns of your craft have put a limit on your knowledge. You have been watched, estimated and valued.

Now the warchief has deemed you worthy to stand alongside your brothers and sisters with pride. Cast off the mantle of unbecoming shame; bring honour and glory to the Horde, and through that to yourselves as well.

Enlist for official position within the Horde's forces today, and show us the extent of your power. It shall be put to good use.

Join us, brothers and sisters.
FOR THE HORDE!

Shraknath Goreclaw, Kor'kron commander.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:21 pm

((Ooh, interesting. Reckon this'll be nice to discuss at the Horde Arcane Conclave at Wednesday, especially in relation to the place of arcanists in the Horde war effort. Thanks for writing this!))
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next