Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A.

+9
Morinth
Zouyo
Kel'dos
Kristeas Sunbinder
Darilas
Sylvina
Malathir
Lexgrad
Kaleil Sunstrike
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A. - Page 4 Empty Re: [IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A.

Post by Raene Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Senariul cackles with laughter, absolutely howling as he just walks away from the crowd and back into the city.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A. - Page 4 Empty Re: [IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A.

Post by Zouyo Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:13 pm

The Death Knight nods in respect towards the elf commoner, whilst eyeing up Senariul and Kaliel watching for any giveaways in their demeanour given this statement of "evidence" for the mental control. If true....the Magistry would regret not heading his promise on that day.

"If there truly is evidence Magister, then it will have been held with the utmost care so as to not allow any contamination of it. I for one would be interested in hearing this evidence, for at that meeting, I did warn you and your fellow Magisters what would occur should these rumours of mental control be proven true. Now then, I believe that the Sin Drassil is just about done with his question and answer session. Personally speaking, I wish the Sin Belore only the best should they continue to defend Silvermoon and her people. I am glad to count my cousin amongst their number. I may even deem to join them myself, should the need arise." the Death Knight said nodding at Kaliel, hoping the elf would take the hint and finish the meeting before the crowd decided to turn into a mob.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Malathir Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 pm

"I twist nothing Sin Drassil. Nobody is knocking the Sin Belores ability to fight. Simply their sense of direction. You have not yet spoken of what it is you intend to do other than seek out threats. But the way you label those people who have fallen off teh beaten track. Says to me you simply wish to create threats. And I would ask then, are all of those within your ranks of noble blood? Not a single commoner among you that holds a sword? You ask that we take note at your wish to grow. By the addition of commoners.... Yet yo usay no commoner stood by your side. You twist your own words Sin Drassil. I find a sense of hypocrasy, and a double edged blade between your teeth. Respect is earned. Not given. And until you earn the peoples respect. Not just tehr espect of the puppies that follow you. Then you will never bring Glory. Ever."
Malathir
Malathir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Malathir Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:16 pm

(( Gotta run out to shop, but Kaleil, a truly brilliant idea for a forum topic. Kudos to you! ))
Malathir
Malathir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Malathir wrote:"I twist nothing Sin Drassil. Nobody is knocking the Sin Belores ability to fight. Simply their sense of direction. You have not yet spoken of what it is you intend to do other than seek out threats. But the way you label those people who have fallen off teh beaten track. Says to me you simply wish to create threats. And I would ask then, are all of those within your ranks of noble blood? Not a single commoner among you that holds a sword? You ask that we take note at your wish to grow. By the addition of commoners.... Yet yo usay no commoner stood by your side. You twist your own words Sin Drassil. I find a sense of hypocrasy, and a double edged blade between your teeth. Respect is earned. Not given. And until you earn the peoples respect. Not just tehr espect of the puppies that follow you. Then you will never bring Glory. Ever."
"I earned our respect years ago... You can keep yours... That's enough for today! Thank you all for coming! BLOOD FOR THE SUN!!!"
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Malathir wrote:(( Gotta run out to shop, but Kaleil, a truly brilliant idea for a forum topic. Kudos to you! ))

I completely agree, very original and I really enjoyed following this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:22 pm

*stays to watch the crowds reaction... Still a mixture of cheers and boo's with a few frustrated faces, Kaleil just smirks with both arms behind his back as the crowd slowly heads of different directions.*
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Malathir wrote:(( Gotta run out to shop, but Kaleil, a truly brilliant idea for a forum topic. Kudos to you! ))
Thanks, I'll do another again sometime, perhaps followed by some in game action, thanks for taking part!
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:31 pm

This was thoroughly enjoyable Smile Quite liked the banter between the questions and the result Smile
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:40 pm

^^ I would have carried it on but I was getting confused (and not getting enough love :-p) who I was talking to and stuff, I've been using my phone to do this.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Really really nice initative. Should be more of the sort.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Muzjhath wrote:Really really nice initative. Should be more of the sort.

I'll get to the drawing board and come up with another Very Happy
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4